Political Bands

Sup Forums what are some good and well orchestrated bands that provide a insightful and rational explanations and answers about our complicated world, while at the same time playing catchy and unforgettable tunes down our earhole like melted butter?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vjWacM9s7rE
youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio
youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI
youtu.be/r1ogibWCNKI
youtube.com/watch?v=gidHbcM-Igw
youtube.com/watch?v=_iKnGIKOqJg
youtube.com/watch?v=5sggvbhJkaY
youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
youtube.com/watch?v=e82PQyY1djI
youtube.com/watch?v=yjHOc2-l1As
youtube.com/watch?v=9thvHDskYvA
youtube.com/watch?v=fwv9IAKajc4
youtube/929886X4QnM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTD2ho0Uwavftpo-hqzzAmluhH-_6G2G1
hooktube.com/watch?v=pgGxrCEQT80
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

youtube.com/watch?v=vjWacM9s7rE
Death in june.
youtube.com/watch?v=W3q8Od5qJio
Ramstein
youtube.com/watch?v=iywaBOMvYLI
system of a down

johnny coug. vintage.

The vandals don't get mentioned enough.

youtu.be/r1ogibWCNKI

>aayys
>pedogate
>etc

Dead Cross.

>>aayys
>>pedogate
>>etc
Are those bands?

Topics covered on the Dead Cross album.

Would RATM count? I mean, they were catchy enough for Paul Ryan to like them even though their music pretty much trashes people like him.

>Jenine Lindemulder

used to fap to her all the time.

oh. Also, checked out their Debut album, tight af m8.

>RATM
3 communist 5 me m8, but they are still pretty good.

bad religion

Only band I ever see related to the "far right" is Death in June and other neofolk bands. Not really my thing though.

blink 182 is faggot shit

I referenced to Blink 1488, Enem of the Caliphate was pretty decent. youtube.com/watch?v=gidHbcM-Igw

explain to me how blink 182 qualifies as "insightful and rational explanations and answers about our complicated world". i really want to know this being a long time blink fan. i dont listen to them for insightful truths.

Anything instrumental

I like it
Checked their instagram to find tour dates, found this... Cool band tho.

youtube.com/watch?v=_iKnGIKOqJg

blink 1488 is not a real band tho. it's fag white supremacist shit.

Ever heard of sarcasm? You should probably learn it if you are going to go anywhere on Sup Forums

youtube.com/watch?v=5sggvbhJkaY

Saga
Ode To A Dying People:
youtube.com/watch?v=zjr81A6Al9c
Snow Fell
youtube.com/watch?v=DCfp56X-D6c
She mostly did Ian Stuart/Srewdriver covers, but is a lot nicer to listen to, my gf loves her

>literally entire genres of music dedicated to hating capitalism and capitalist governments
>always singing about friday night and hating work
>fictional portrayals of corporations being the government are always dystopian

your op seemed serious tho while posting a blink album. is this whole thread just sarcasm? then i say katy perry is decent music depicting "insightful and rational explanations and answers about our complicated world"

Teas apart of the cockroach that sticks to punk rock. Anarchism always leads to ancom for those who are uneducated.
Some is sarcasm, some is not. You can post sarcasm if you fancy, just as long as it sounds decent.

*That's

Sounds great! Thanks for the reccomendation!

>no screwdriver

what the fuck am i the last old-fag still posting on this board?

youtube.com/watch?v=e82PQyY1djI

most music isn't centered around politics. i tend to stay away from bands that have a straight political position in their music. those bands are usually complete shit.

That's some good vintage shit there. Thanks.
Punk Rock and Heavy Metal is quite politically driven, but I would agree that bands who center around trendy politics are pretty shit. (cough cough I'm With Her cough cough)

Dave Matthews Band

>am i the last old-fag still posting on this board
I moved to Saga, she covered all Ian's songs , I'm just to old to listen to Stuart's raspy vocals to much anymore (pushing 40)
The Road to Valhalla
youtube.com/watch?v=yjHOc2-l1As

Sabaton is p good if you're not a stormfag

true. the only politically affiliated band i listen to is gybe! they just seem to be liberals. especially with their new album thats coming out, but their music is good shit to me.

Who is the one person in the Virgin Islands that has not heard of Sabaton yet?
Thanks, I'll check them out.

they're post rock and most songs are long. i suggest this one.
youtube.com/watch?v=9thvHDskYvA

youtube.com/watch?v=fwv9IAKajc4

youtube/929886X4QnM

The whole album Mind Bomb by The The is still as valid today as when they recorded it.

very nice, thanks for sharing

Gamma Ray - No World Order

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLTD2ho0Uwavftpo-hqzzAmluhH-_6G2G1

Came out before the 9/11 false flag

>pic related

Dude. Seriously. It's getting sad. Just play an acoustic dammit and kys on YouTube. It's the only answer.

Don't pretend like you're 2001+ music even counts. Just kys.

Lil Pump SmokePurpp $uicideboy$ Yung Pinch Night Lovell 9tails Lil Peep Ghostemane Omen XIII Whxami Kamara YungKms Taurus Matt Ox LilRocket Larry League Lund Arsxn Brxdy xxxtentacion GODHOOD

Oh ouch dem feelz hurt sooo much oh my I should just kill muhself like the white apple I am.

A cockfight video that got banned, not too left-friendly. The Future has been cancelled sounds like a happening thread. Church of the mf's definately gives me pedogate thread vibe.

>banned video
>hooktube.com/watch?v=pgGxrCEQT80

So, lefties are totally fine with unlimited ILLEGAL immigration from the southern border, eventually we will have more cockfights in the US. They arent given time to assimilate, they will want to practice their customs in towns where they are the majorities. Thats ok, but videos, omg, ban ban ban, need a safe space, cant sleep.

The more i think about it, the more i want kids to be able to kill their happy meals in the ballpits of mcdonalds. pic related

One of my favs.
Also, the Clash.

Reagan Youth

The wiggles.. i mean sure its a kids band.. but if you have enough cones they suddenly make so much sense