France Acid Attack

These are the victims of the acid attack in Marseilles on Sunday, all of them American exchange students from Boston College.

How soon before the first one of them makes a statement that what is most important is that we remember that muslims are the victims and we are the oppressors? Will she be wearing a "Refugees Welcome" t-shirt when she does it?

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41200448
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963786/Nepalese-schoolgirls-injured-acid-attack-police.html
catchnews.com/world-news/france-four-us-college-students-hit-by-acid-attack-81921.html
youtu.be/r-v-N435dNI
youtube.com/watch?v=ogTDa-vG2MQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Will she be wearing a "Refugees Welcome" t-shirt when she does it?
You know it.

i know it's boston, but i still have to imagine that one of their dads was like "eh, maybe you shouldn't, because, ya know..."
and the mother was like OH HAROLD STOP
and right now they are just laying silently in bed in complete discomfort

Fake news

I hope the poodle was unharmed.

These girls look like diversity lovers, so they'll understand this is all part of life in a modern dynamic city.

Roasties getting toasty

pic related is the not-so-white one

They're students in an east coast university. I would bet my house every one of them is very "woke", which is why I don't feel at all bad about mocking them. The policies they support led to their own attack. And frankly I wouldn't care, have at it.

But they are taking us all down with them.

They have brought this on themselves and they all deserve what they get.

You say it likes it's malicious, but if the acid attack was effective, they may not have many opportunities left.

jfc....

So that's the play then, isn't it. Unless there is video of the attack with "allahu snackbar", then they will just go "mental illness", and then refuse to provide any details, because after all, it's mental illness, so why would you want to know any details you racist???

That's too bad. I used to travel Europe about 15 or so years ago while my dad was stationed there (so he could go down range to Iraq and Afghanistan). There was very few middle easterners in my travels and I thought Europe was wonderful and had such a beautiful history.
Welp, that shit is done. Rome fall when?

I feel like this attitude is bad karmically, but it's hard for you to reap bad karma if you are alone and full of spite and envy. But you don't really have anything to lose as far as friends and loved ones and you are insulated from suffering repercussions from the outside world.
But yeah, i think it's bachi

That's fine, America will watch its daughters have their faces melted and raped and their sons run over and blown up. And stop sending their kids over there. Europe can compensate the loss of American tourism and business and scholastic transfer, with the cultural enrichment flood from beyond Constantinople.

I've gone to Boston College, where the girls were from, and trust me, the undergrads there don't give two shits about diversity.

The school was founded by Jesuits (Catholic order of priests) who still control everything. Catholic Christianity is the still most common type of social programming visible on campus.

Also, the students are all from upper class, often private schooled, communities. Many go on to do graduate school at Harvard, MIT, and other Ivy leagues in the area.

They are double elites, and they don't give a shit about inclusion and equity. Their very identities depend on having outside groups to oppose.

I think you are much more alone here than I am.

you think karma is a real thing? it's probably the stupidest idea the eastern civilizations ever came up with.

gtfo of pol with that shit.

>victims of the acid attack in Marseilles on Sunday

bbc.com/news/blogs-trending-41200448

well pol, not such an funny article now. they could probably use some tips from it, how do we email it them?

Islam is a mental illness

Fuck off, I bet you'd be happy if your own sister was attacked if she was liberal.

Just because they are rich doesn't mean that they aren't extreme left when it comes to social issues. I used to work in finance in NYC, with people who were the definition of capitalist pigs. And to a person they would talk shit about how backwards and stupid conservatives and republicans are. They were all very socially liberal.

And being part of a Catholic institution isn't any evidence of social conservatism, in case you haven't noticed. Gotta fill them pews somehow, and the white man ain't going no more.

Unless I have concrete evidence to the contrary, I'm going to stick to my assumptions about their viewpoints.

How many of them were Jewesses?
At least one is confirmed.

Youll never guess what happened. I walked up to this young foreign looking man and said 'some day, no?' Well he thought I was asking for 'some drano'. One thing leads to another and here we are

If someone insists on driving into a wall at 100 mph and dies in the crash, I'm not going to be happy, but I also won't feel very bad about it.

Tell your higher ranked kind to stop forcing the west to open borders for islam

Yep, that's the official narrative the police are putting out, that the person who attacked them is a woman with a "history of mental illness" who had also been the victim of an acid attack and wanted people to suffer like she had.

Who the fuck goes to Europe anymore? You would have to be crazy.

Kys plz virgin

holy shit

>The school was founded by Jesuits
I'm really doubting everything else you're saying considering Jesuits are crypto-kikes.

yeah. everyone's socially liberal until it's their shit getting pushed in.

fuck off nigger faggot. there is a standard and it applies to EVERYONE. there is no stupid relative pass. KYS nigger fag.

>You would have to be crazy.
Just how unlikely is that?

S

i think around 2005ish we actually had an aircraft carrier go to marseilles (where this happened) and the sailors got attacking with bottles and shit and were literally stabbed coming off the ship because the french people were so pissed about their presence. the actual port call had to be cancelled and they left

im not sure if that attack were actual french or mudshit "french" but anti-americanism in france has been going on for at least some time. of course, a random attack on civilian girls in much worse so i dont know

Here? I just did homework with my daughter and the wife seems ready to go tonight. Got some great coworkers at my full time job that will see tomorrow. Pitching in for a baby shower gift for one of the assistants. Had a good time yesterday at a small get together for a friends 30th. Feel good about my spiritual path and my political participation in the local Republican Party.
You getting close with some ID:codebros? Good times.

Same thing with the guy who drove into two bus stops, also in Marseilles. Anything without absolute evidence of group coordination will be labeled as mental illness and memory-holed. Meanwhile, clerics are telling the jihadis to act independently and to carry out any attack they can with whatever they have available to them, so this mental illness will be happening more and more.

PLÉS BALL

Materialist nihilism is such a sterile and vacuous existence. karma is a complex traditional concept that informs most axial age religions to a varying degree.

believe what you want, bro. no one came out of diversity day there. Being called a feminist is considered a horrible insult among them. They may ape libcucks, but in their hearts are not pro-diversity, they are pro-Catholic.

Ah. The noble savage myth. How very romantic of you.

LIAR
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2963786/Nepalese-schoolgirls-injured-acid-attack-police.html

all christ cucks are kike puppets.

>here is what i did last two days, therefore what you're saying isn't true

well, at least i know if i ever oppress you, you'll blame your bad karma and take it like an obedient little bitch.

user, nobody is pro Catholic. Not even the fucking communist traitorous pope.

So do you think they'll try dating one of the beta orbiters they brutally rejected in high school now that their sexual market value has fallen down down into goblin town?

And better yet will the betas still want them now that they look like Freddy Krueger?

lol. riiiiiiight. So why are Catholics huge supporters of sanctuary cities in the US, and even wander the deserts in the Southwest to place food and water for the illegal immigrants?

Think very hard before answering.

I only travelled to France for a Boy Scout splunking and repelling trip. But in Germany at the time people were very kind to Americans (lived in a German town rather than on a us base or post).
I am curious about your French experience because they have always had resentment to Americans, but also have a large muzzie population. But yeah the antiamericanism is sort of a norm, but Europe has their new friends that they invited into their homes and gave their moneys to deal with.

heh, yeah, that's what I get for posting the pic from catchnews.com/world-news/france-four-us-college-students-hit-by-acid-attack-81921.html without first doing a reverse image search. I got had by faked noos.

Oh well I just thought you were intentionally misleading. Sorry

Traditionalism is not a myth of the noble savage and has nothing to do with Rousseau. Perennial values and concepts pervade all great civilizations, and modernity has stripped the spiritual out and replaced it with distraction and epicurean hedonism.

Can you imagine Nutting in that puss? Her screaming for you to pump her womb full of white seed. You know she would be thinking that.

bro, do you even a point?

Well for once they are living and can be tempted to our side

Someone disfugured has their life ruined. We cam tempt them

I wouldn't go to France

youtu.be/r-v-N435dNI

I fucking love it when these leftist, multiculti-loving cunts get a real taste of diversity.

I wish every single one of those civilization destroying cunts got hoisted on their own petard

whats the name of the third one? total qt. The rest were roasties in the making anyways.

no i believe you, but i dont know the situation in france m8. it wasnt my experience though. it was big news when it happened. its obviously pretty bad if these girls were randomly attacked

i have only been to italy (and the vatican) where people were indifferent due to the language barrier and to england, where the people were total bros and super friendly

I can see the Dateline NBC story already....soft music...picture collage...

blergh

>Marseille
>French

Umm ... no, sweetie, it's a Magrebi outpost.

What youre saying is 'here' I am 'more alone'.
What I am saying is 'what even the fuck is comparing aloneness on an anonymous image board and who cares?'

Because the pope is a communist who told catholics that they're not allowed to have a country, but instead have to submit to savages ruining their lives.

But that's not being pro-catholic. That's being suicidal.

>American students from Boston in Marseille
Jedem das Seine. They wanted to be culturally enriched,so they were. Normal thing in vibrant multicultural cities, i was told by credible source.

And what, you postmoderns are going to fix it by saying there's no such thing as truth anyway? Face facts. Deifying Karma is not Western traditionalism.

They need outsiders to oppose and look down on... but those outsiders are usually low caste white people from their own country

>boston
nothing of value was lost. would've banged a slew of guys until they were 35 and then bitched that they couldn't find a chad husband

Part and parcel

Marseille is more Italian and North African than French demographicly

Damn the one on the left has some crazy fair skin and you can tell she has amazing hips.

First babies at 41 cause of muh career. Twins cause of dat in vitro. Cadence and Ashlynnn.

this is poignant. and yes

Ah, yeah. I am drawing this conversation out for no good reason. But, I think many places were/are more naturally friendly to visiting or stationed Americans. Italy was great as was Spain, the Czech Republic and Austria, U.K. And Germany were pretty straight. this acid attack and the Americans killed in other attacks (such as Nice) are more evidence of the new danger of Muslim immigrants rather than specific anti American anything.
But I still dislike the anti American attitude considering how much the us did for Europe in the face of the world wars and cold wars. It is unfortunate that Europe has taken to anti Americanism, and taking an anti western postmodern stance to a wholenother level by destroying western civilization.
But whatever

wew

Islam,christianity,judaism... Something in the near east makes people go insane. Not the good kind of insane

uh, since when have the Catholics favored nationalism? they want their religion to be supreme.

They asked for it, they got it, no one should feel sorry for them. I bet each of these girls went there thinking Gay Paris would be some fairytale trip they could virtue signal for days about how they intrepidly went to Paris and embrace multiculturalism and cultural vibrancy.

And they got culturally enriched for sure.

>3 of them whites, one I'm not really sure
Really makes you think, it's as if the mudslimette chose them based on something

Lauren is may waifu.

Ho ho my lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=ogTDa-vG2MQ

lol christians

#NotYourWomen

There's no place more diverse than the middle east! That's what steam rolling normal societies with hordes of invaders for thousands of years does to people, it makes them crazy.

>Praying for her attacker

This is why christcucks can't make any change.

GODFUCKINGDAMMIT!

That's seriously operating on the level of a 5 year old. "I'll be nice to them, and then they'll be nice to me, and then everything will be nice, because it's nice when everything is nice and everyone gets along."

Since the battle of Tours in 732.

Watch as the others double down on whom can virtue signal the hardest

I'm surprised this was even reported on with the way Europe is sweeping Muslims crimes under the rug lately.

if you real the articles about it they all specify that this was definitely NOT a hate crime or religiously motivated attack and that the poor attacker must have been suffering from mental illness

Traditionalism is not postmodern at all. You should try reading some of the works by evola, guenon, or schuon though ('works' aren't Wikipedia articles). It might help you get organized as far as what is what. nihilists playing muh western values purity games online aren't really worth much, even to themselves

2 roaches and 2 pretty girls. wonder which were the 2 that were severely injured?

>that flag
?

You should read my post more carefully. It's short by design. Karma is not tradtionalist.

>know nothing about them except that they got acid thrown at them
>"hurrr fuck those diversity loving cunt! They deserved it"

This board is fucking pathetic

What is a double elite?

whats wrong with my flag? /polgb/ were made for each other.

Hello, I don't have TV but can anyone explain why they're using acid on people?

>praying for her attacker

I'm sure it will be revealed that it was a white, Christian male aaaaaaany second now

Surely