Lights went out for a couple hours in Seattle

Lights went out for a couple hours in Seattle.

Reminder that you need to have a contingency plan if the Norks take out the power grid.

I was caught unprepared, phone died, had no flashlight, power banks were dead.

Knew where a candle was and I keep tons of lighters around because of the legal weed.

Are you prepared Sup Forums?

You should be.

Also, it was really refreshing/relaxing. Spent the first hour or so reading by candle light. Then remembered my iPad was charged and I had books on tape to listen to.

So I loaded the bong, cracked a Ranier, and listened to a mystery novel.

I bet simple times were better than this techno hell we live in.

Seattle is a pretty nice city, as far as cities go too

That's true.

That's why you should all feel about about trying to meme Nork nukes into my home.

Seattle IS the target
9/23

I just moved to commifornia, and now we have all these happenings. I miss it bros. In Seattle I could at least have healthy debate with my friends, here everyone is in too deep.

Yeah, Seattle is interesting in that it's largely SJW territory, but many pockets of red pills even among the common folk.

Also lots of incognito racism

Democrats turn red very fast when druggies park their RV in front of their home. They then turn blue again in November.

What, in the whole city?
Fuck yeah Im prepared I moved out of there to Eastern WA, off grid with goats, waifu, and a smartphone. That place is Babylon.

Seattle may have more fucking dirty pot smoking hobos than San Francisco.

i hope so

all these fags and abortions can't go unpinished

Tacomanon here, nuke Seattle plz kimmy jong, or if I get a real wish Portland

i hope they nuke seattle. all the hipster gauges melting would provide enough potmetal for decades.

don't get my hopes up nigger

Hey I plan to live in seattle when i'm a bit older but I hear it's very costy to live there, what do you for a living? I'll literally do any job desu, seattle seems cozy as fuck, i visited there and i absolutely loved it

>loaded the bong
can you possibly load a gun and blow your potrot brains out, please?

fuck off cali scum.

Was it caused by another solar flare?

How's the aroma of Tacoma treating you lad?

...you aren't prepared for a power outage?

>potrot

Holy fuck thats gold

I had ample weed, beer, and nothing else.

That should tell you enough.

Even my Mom wants me to have a Go bag, but haven't gotten around to it. She's mostly worried about natural disasters though and is a feisty Eastern Washingtonian.

She tried to buy me a glock and sign me up for Krav Maga classes.

She's adorable.

Everything was fine here in Tacoma. When Kim fixes Washington, don't bring your radioactive ass down here.

im downtown, power was on all night

You stop noticing it if you live here. Besides I'm more near university place/Fircrest area, it's ok.

I'm in Northlake, just googled it. I guess it was only 6000+ people without power, mostly north of downtown.

No, i hate this cali shit hole and i will escape this doomed state whatever it takes

not a single video about it

Is your mom single cuz she sounds like a wonderful dame and age ain't nothing but a number

No it isn't. I was stationed there for 4 years
Those were the worst 4 years of my life. Liberal shit hole filled with drug addicts, bums and hippies and there's always a protest or degenerate demonstration going on

NORKS CANT TAKE OUT THE POWER

ISRAEL CAN

THEY HACKED INTO ALL THE ELECTRICAL GRIDS

THEY HAVE ACCESS TO IT ALL

THEY ARE GOING TO FALSE FLAG NK BECAUSE ISRAEL IS A BUNCH OF PUSSIES THAT HAVE AN INSATIABLE NEED FOR SUFFERING.

I'd say there are more yuppies and rich asians than homeless and drug addicts these days

I live in a ghetto town full of nogs in California. I enjoy watching white liberals move in from the city because it's so cheap here. They buy bigass houses they could never afford where they come from, and then they get redpilled. The recession was AMAZING. One by one their houses kept getting burglarized every fucking week (and some of them actually got robbed at gunpoint, carjacked, or had to deal with vacant neighboring residences invaded by massive gangs of shitting, shrieking, vandalizing squatters.)

None of these things happened to me or my family because we're well-armed, mean conservatives with cop relatives and friends. And we choose to live not in the mixed 'hoods where libshits proudly bought their cute vintage homes. We stick to majority white areas, and we catch stragglers ourselves and then call the cops. We made sure the criminal underclass knew all that. The last time a homeless druggie scum broke into our back area to try and steal shit, she got met with a shotgun in her fucking face. It was made clear to her in that moment that if I killed her nobody would ever find her body and nobody would care. None of them ever tried it again. They network.

It became a hobby for us to go to city council meetings and watch angry libshits scream at the city's (black, filipino, female and/or libshit) "leadership" about the crime, whilst desperately trying not to associate it with niggers or sound racist, lol. We watched as gradually they became more and more redpilled and racist, and now we read the local neighborhood forums to enjoy the arguments which inevitably arise between the redpilled oldtimer libshits vs the noob libshits who get all offended because perp descriptions including race are circulated, and because people get paranoid when niggers with clipboards come to their doors at midday pretending to sell shit or work for the utility company. It's great watching the left eat each other. And there's no end in sight.

Very true
I was there for an event in August and every night we went out to random dive bars, all sorts of lefty shit out there, and zombie-like homeless limping around after last call. Still really enjoyed it though, much better than Providence by any measure

This is accurate, they do come out at night, mostly to steal your bike

If Norks launch an EMP attack it doesn't matter if you have charged batteries or flashlights, they'll be fucked by the EMP.
I mean you could store them in a faraday cage, but who is paranoid enough to bother with that?

I live in the country though, so I've got enough fuel/food/water/ammo/etc. to last a few weeks without even planning ahead.

I swear I've seen this thread before.

sigh... ok well can we at least get one sent my way to California as well?

>there's other people in downtown seattle right now on Sup Forums.

Strange to think about

I'm legitimately a power systems engineer. I'll be just fine.

People only think of the LA, OC, San Diego, and Bay areas when it comes to this state and don't realize how many moderates/centrists, libertarians, and conservatives are spread out in small/medium or rural areas
Too bad the coastal cities rule

Don't worry, I live here too. Just accept the sacrifice.

I almost feel like you weren't actually there if this was your experience. I lived there for about the same amount of time, wasn't bothered by politics, and the bums and addicts mostly stick to belltown and south of downtown.

Oklakoma here. I'm totally prepared. We've had ice storms before that knock the power off for over a week. My dad taught me to be prepared for them and gave me the mindset that anyone who can't survive a week without power deserves to die or be taken advantage of.

I'm wilderness survival trained. Living in a house for a week without power or any way to get to work is basically just a vacation for me. In 2007 we got knocked out for four days. On the second day my wife told two of her friends that we had solar powered phone chargers, I had a fire going all the time, and I was boiling water to give her hot showers. I went and got her friends with my truck so they could stay the night with us by the fire. So the third day was just me and three hot women in their underwear snuggling under a blanket and watching Disney movies.

You can get laid if you can make a girl comfortable when the powers out. Bitches think resourcefulness is sexy because their basically just useless sacks of hopelessness when faced with any problem.

3 waifus and disney movies sounds pretty comfy desu, you're alright Oklahoma

Coast guard sector Seattle. Lived in belltown and capital Hill. Very familiar with seattle.
Still go back but I was there from 05 to 09

Well, both neighborhoods are good for careless roasties

>power outage
A what now?