Macross Delta

A true miracle of the universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10303143
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>27 Hayates vs only 14 Freyjas
I though Freyja would be more independent in this pairing.

Freyja naturally calls people by their names more often. Hayate is more of a pronoun user.

Is she new VA ?
She has most unique and cute voice this season.

Yes, this is her first role.

Compared to other first-timers I've heard, it really doesn't sound like it.

Vote for all your favorite Songstresses!

strawpoll.me/10303143

Will Messer die by the end?

Kawamori likes going after fresh talent, I think. He probably made sure she was ready for her role instead of some directors who let new talent just fuck up so badly they leave the industry after their first role.

Makina has great tits.

>Kawamori likes going after fresh talent
And then dropping them after the series is done.

I miss NakaMegu

Yes, Mikumo is a true living miracle.

she's also a very well rounded singer, along with YUNNA, who sings for Mikumo

You know what would be a true miracle? Going more than one day between Delta threads. Stop making these on days it's not airing, faggot, there's nothing left to discuss and waifufags are cancer.

Saged and reported. Kiss your spam goodbye.

Is the Elysion a full Macross or a Macross Quarter?

Announcing your reports is against the rules kouhai.

It's considerably bigger than a Quarter

Maybe it's a Macross Half.

Death flag rankings

1. King
2. Hermann
3. Qasim
4. Arad
5. Keith
6. Twins
7. Messer
8. Roid
9. Mikumo
10. Bogue

There is anything Mikumo can't do !?

Macross Half-Dollar.

>someone voted Mylene
I hope he just misclicked.

>3. Qasim
Actually I'd put him first. I honestly think "I had an apple orchard too but then my entire family died" is as much as we're gonna get out of him

He's at least got the apple connection with Freyja that could keep him alive for awhile. Hermann is literally only there so Bogue can go nuts when he dies.

>Hermann is literally only there so Bogue can go nuts when he dies.
I hope it won't turn into another IBO.

He's the best old man, better than Arad. I hope he won't die.

I thought Macross Quarter was the name of the ship itself, not the size class

>Hermann is literally only there so Bogue can go nuts when he dies.
Sure, being the mentor figure to a hot blooded young guy is a death flag but i hope he's more than that.
It will be really shitty writing like what said

awaken protoculture ruins

I feel like Hermann's death is actually going to be what causes Bogue to switch sides. Hermann feel like a chill old man, and I feel Keith or some of the other knights will eventually cross a line he can't cross and cause him to betray them.

Of course, I'm assuming Hermann is the previous white knight, and has a connection with Arad and the captain. If he isn't or he has no connection, then my idea is probably just stupid.

I'd be more surprised if Hermann lived honestly

On that note, I'm very curious on whether Keith will actually die or not

>giving chance for small fries to shine
literally mentoring 101

He's also over 80 in human years. It might be cliche but I can't see him going any other way than sacrificing himself to save Bogue doing something stupid like challenging Messer.

Keith will live, he and Messer will team up against the real baddies. Delta is about opposite sides learning to work together (Hayate and Mirage, Reina and Makina...).

That's would have applied if Mikumo had led them there herself but the ruins were specifically somehow calling for her

I mean i see that but i wish for his character to be more than that.

>Keith will live, he and Messer will team up against the real baddies
And then he'll die right?

Also, we get a longer climactic duel between them in the Delta movie

Bogue is very reckless and has been shown countless time to let his guard down more than he should. I will be surprised if Herman doesn't die protecting him.

She literally took everyone there by implementing the spy network with the bugs.

Protoculture ruins don't like filthy squids. Deal with it.

You forgot Sara, and I'm surprised that Sheryl is beating Basara.

Mikumo and Freyja respect each other. The fans should start doing that too

we only have to deal with your bad taste and its easily disposed

Implying I was disrespecting Mikumo. I was just stating what happened in the episode.

>And then dropping them after the series is done.

To be fair, Kawamori reused her in Basquash.

so something like
>hermann switch side
>have one last talk with bogue before he went AWOL
>keith kills him
>bogue starting to question his group's motive

what the fuck is Basquash and why nobody gives a shit?

Sara didn't sing

That's rude. Basquash is great.

While Minmay established the series, and Basra was awesome, Sheryl was what made Macross explode. During Frontiers time period it was literally all about Sheryl.

Lets see if Freyja and Mikumo, our newbies can make a name for themselves like those three legends did!

Freyja's expression makes me gorigori

Kinda. More like

>Heinz is having doubts, and asks roid if he can meets Walkure or something instead of sitting in the ruins and singing.
>Roid agrees, gets Hermann to help with the mission
>Keith gets wind of the mission, and goes full "Heinz is a tool for windermrian glory" and attacks
>Hermann dies, Bogue begins questioning motives.

Sheryl is bigger than Macross and that's an amazing yet so weird phenomenon.

And Evol

A anime about basketball-playing robots that had a great start but fucked it up too hard. Also too many idols

I don't know what you think it happened, but it was obvious Mikumo couldn't deal with the ruins. She was in pain just like the others.

Really? I never got the impression that Sheryl was that big

Baquash was fucking great

ffs, hit your fingers with the door to see a pain expression

Yup and i'm not a fan of her but you have to give credit when its due. She is still highly ranked in official top female anime lists

She is BIG

I figured Ranka was about as big with all the parodies from Seikan Hikou and shit

For once, the song isn't Engrish, they must have gotten an instructor or JUNNA came from the west

It really bothers me how Walkure's clothes work.
Where do the thrusters go?
I know, holograms and technology, but still.
Since ReiRei actually transformed from a civilian suit into her outfit in ep1

Nor could Freyja. The ruins affected all the girls for a short period of time. Then Freyja ran off on her own to sing to the two kids father. That doesn't mean the other girls could not have sang too, it was just Freyja's moment

not even close, she's nothing tbqh

>miracle of the universe.
That's not how you spell CURSE.

>That doesn't mean the other girls could not have sang too
Call me when they actual do. Until then, Freyja's the only one who can.

srw when

Her vocaloid is more relavant than her at this point

boring...

Hermann will live right up until the obligatory team-up between Chaos and Windermere, and teaches Hayate everything he knows about piloting first.

>challenging Messer
more like releasing the Protodevlin for the third time

Everything Freyja does Mikumo does it better how is this a question, Freyja is the MC that's a different thing.

It's like saying Hikaru was better pilot than Roy or Alto with Brera.

That's like saying Makina. Reirei, and Kaname couldn't sing during episode 4. They totally could have, but it was Mikumo and Freyja's turn to shine and show that they could amplify each other. The others girls didnt sing in episode 8 because it was Freyja turn to shine solo and show that she has a resolve.

Any webms of "go to hell" man having an autism attack when Walkure starts singing?

>Isn't it sad, Ishtar?
Only good thing to come out of Macross II and no one is even willing to acknowledge your existence.

>He's also over 80 in human years
What the literal fuck is this statement based on?
30+ in Windermerian years =/= ~80 in human years

They age the same way we do, except at 30 their bodies simply give out.

>Everything Freyja does Mikumo does it better how is this a question
Prove it. You can't.

>They totally could have
Without fold amp? Not a chance.

Well, technically they could sing, it just wouldn't have any effect without amplifiers.

You are too small to be proving stuff, keep jumping to conclusions user.

The point is he knows he's only got a few years left and the life of a younger Windermere is worth more than his.

Is the MC a windermerean? I cant help but think his pendant is his own rune that he managed to cut off.

it symbolizes Hayate's impotency

>tmw you realize Walkure was rehearsing Cosmic Movement in episode 3 before performing it in episode 4

I love stuff like this

That might be one of the dumbest things someone has posted.

I guess you didn't watch Frontier and didn't read Hayate's character profile.

Hayate's pendant is a fold quartz, a present from his father. It kinda acts as a rune in the sense that it can transmit/transform fold waves and singing. It will be all explained later in one of the episodes.

probably already transcend beyond hologram. I wouldn't be surprised if it's nanomachines.

The thing is what he did in episode 2 when Arad was recruiting him was strange. In that scene Freyja was singing and then Hayate flew. Can he do that using fold quartz?

It's common symbolism to ride the wind in Macross.

This?

During the audiences the girls must be able to perform and produce an above normal amount of fold waves. Makina, Reirei and Kaname all passed this same exam, hence they are apart of Walkure.

Therefore if they had sung they would have produced fold waves, just not to the extent that Mikumo and Freyja do.

They girls can all do the same thing, its just a matter of degree. While all 5 girls heard Heinz sang in the previous episode, only Mikumo and Freyja could tell the gender. While Reina could sense how it felt.

I have a theory that Reirei has the third strongest fold receptor factor. Whenever songs are described she seems to be able to differentiate the emotions, just like Freyja and Mikumo.

he's being blown away by some strong wind from the valley. don't think it's got anything to do with the freyja's singing. just some sort of visual/sound direction.

Don't say things like that. I understand the frustration but I've noticed that people who haven't seen past series have crazy theories. They can't help it because they have no prior knowledge as to what a fold quartz is.

The people who do reviews, and watching Delta as their first installment do the same thing. I have two friends who are also watching it for the first time, and they come up with some wacky stuff also. Its just lack of knowledge that us veterans have to explain without spoiling it for them

Man thinking about it now, if Macross 7 had aired now everything would explode.

Veterans do some crazy theories too. Like for example speculating about who Mikumo is.

But Kumo IS Sivil