Do upper class girls in japan really say "desu wa" at the end of each sentence?

do upper class girls in japan really say "desu wa" at the end of each sentence?

or is this anime only

Other urls found in this thread:

desustorage.org/a/search/image/FFf5I7vsPzuJaUKzdRSx3w==/
desustorage.org/a/search/image/RlKJSiRzA4hXgLUgs+Ajiw==/
yaraon-blog.com/archives/85174
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watakushi > Desuwa

ok theres no way natural tits actually float like this

there is meat in there not air

Maybe the meat is lighter than water.
You can call it light meat.
Or veal.

Didn't they show it in Galko that tits float at water?

Tits are mostly fat

prettty sure theres milk in there lol

you know otherwise human race would have long been extinct ever thought of that?

someone plese tell me annoying flail girl dies in the next ep

What's the grill's name? I wanna masturbate to her.

>lol

>lol
Why the fuck does this shit show cause so many underages and autistic samefagging neckbeards like to come flocking to Sup Forums? I thought things couldn't get any worse after reddit/tumblr took over but it seems I stand corrected.

Claire is perfection

>this anime only

you answered your question. only someone seriously pretentious would talk like that.

It's probably some bored user's idea of baiting autists.

sorry did he insult your intelligence?

>muh sekrit club!!!

The worst part is, most of these reddit/tumblr fags link their source material to our boards which brings more cyst fags infesting the community.
leaving stampmarks on youtube and other sites which makes me fucking cringe hard.

It's so obvious it's not even bait

Does ANYBODY even use わ irl

Yes

I see Watakushi alot in my doujins

Desu > everything

Youre an idiot

>
>prettty sure theres milk in there lol
>you know otherwise human race would have long been extinct ever thought of that?
You also need long stimulation before you can get a not pregnant girls to lactate, that's why milk cow have veals each year

Claire thread?

Maybe?

Claire Thread.

Best girl.

Top-tier taste.

It's painful to watch you talk to yourself. Kinda sad, to be honest.

Not the Clairefag but Kindly fuck off with your assertions

Wagahai >>>

>Not the Clairefag
You are.
desustorage.org/a/search/image/FFf5I7vsPzuJaUKzdRSx3w==/
desustorage.org/a/search/image/RlKJSiRzA4hXgLUgs+Ajiw==/

Screencap means nothing in this day and age.

>The Emilia sperg is here

Just ignore.

Anime only. It's annoying and weird for real girls in modern time to speak like that cause it's retarded and immature.

>Clairefag gets called out for samefagging
>Pretend he isn't and is butthurt about it

Clairefag BTFO

Still Not that guy but if anyone is getting called for samefagging it's you

also by your logic file names don't mean shit either

You are the only guy who posts those pics all the time and shitpost with them. Come up with something better than changing filename means you're not the same faggot.

That post is mine, genius. It's not samefag when I'm mocking you pretending to be someone else, ergo you're the samefag.

Have fun in your thread by yourself samefag
between you the Clairefag and the Emiliafag my bullshit quota has been reached

>inhales thread

Mmm... not bad.

That's the best comeback you could come up with, Clairefag? Deny being the Clairefag in spite of the fact you were posting as the Clairefag, and instead call me the Clairefag? Sad.

Having shit taste is one thing, but starting shit with just about every other fans means every fan hates you. Emiliafags are the least of your concern.

Don't worry, you'll be back to posting Claire one way or another in here for another circlejerk thread like you always do.

Natural tits do float, because the fat isn't as dense as the water. They're not exactly bouyant, but they won't hang like they do outside of water.

On the other hand, saline fakes won't float due to saline being denser than water.

>More than 2 people like Claire.
>Must be samefag

Fuck off.

And you're back. So predictable.

Try harder and use different pics next time and maybe your samefag will be less obvious.

everyone keeps fighting about whos the best girl

but what does our MC want?

Man I love Ojous, guess I'll pick up the show, it can't be that ba-Dropped.

Don't reply to that schizophrenic Emiliatard. He's willing to fill a whole thread with his autism.

He wants to protect his sister and the smiles.

all 3 of them are ojous in a way

wont beat shomin sample in ojou harem

You caught me. I'll see you next time when I need my (you) fix.

>shomin sample
I know they were all Ojous but they did very little for me.

>talking to yourself again
>schizophrenic Emiliatard
And now you just made it easier. Old habits die hard for you, don't they?

>de facto Hundred thread

Claire a shit.

Claire here is pretty tame, shes pretty tolerant, not so much like Luvia

Thanks for the (you)'s senpai.

yous'*

Best girl time? Best girl time.

>not so much like Luvia
Dropped.

Your loss.

>nerfing her plot
But why? Why cant I see my qt 3 headed ojou animated in its full glory?

I think I'm in love.

>Perfectly shaped plump ass
Check
>Army feeding sized rack
Check
>Birthing hips for pop out 6+ kids
Check
>Money to afford all those kids
Check
>Strong willed and caring personality to be a mother
Check

Why do Emilefags even try?

>Sou Kashira = Watakushi = Desuwa = Ohoho~

Do you even ojou, user

Say, If Nagare Hyogo crank out another crossover doujin. This time it's IS and Hundred. Will you guys read it?

>Tag : Swinging

>MC's friend actually has a girl that doesn't gravitate towards the MC

Might as well be the only redeeming aspect of this trash.

Oh its this guy again. You take your meds yet?

Are those fangs?

Where?

I always feel really sorry for the MC's permavirgin friend.

Also, for the unchosen harem girls, when the protagonist finally chooses a girl and the show makes it clear that they're not just going to go find another guy.

In her mouth stupid...

Is it me or does Kisaragi Hayato not have a penis? My sister has more bump down there than he does

No like I don't see any

yaraon-blog.com/archives/85174

RiP battle harems

damn those are poor sales

Good riddance.

Maybe they'll start putting those sexy girls into shows that are actually decent.

>im a retard that believes everything in fictional works

i bet you also think that hips move on their own too

Perhaps stories where there are battles where the girl and guy actually start dating might be a better alternative.

Or maybe they could just stop writing shitty Gary Stu MCs that have the whole universe bending over backwards around their convenience. I think that this would get to the heart of the problem much more effectively than simply putting the aforementioned MC in a slightly different scenario.

There have been plenty of anime over the past few years who's main supporting cast is mostly female and mostly smitten with the MC that went on to sell decently. The difference maker is that the MC is at least a somewhat interesting character deserving of the protagonist role, the characters around him are believable for the most part (largely because the MC actually has a personality for other characters to grow attached to), the story goes places, and the universe doesn't exist to be a wank fest for a boring faggot protagonist, and as such, nobody calls these works harem.

Kinda agree with what you said there. Just curious though, what was your opinion on Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry

Didn't watch. I'm not watching this either. I'm just fapping to the girls, specifically idol, brown, and Claire.

I only pick up shows when I expect to enjoy them. I've seen enough shows and read enough manga with this rough outline to know that I basically always hate them, and threads on the show just reaffirm that my assumptions were correct. I especially hate them when they have strong redeeming qualities, like Sekirei or Date A Live, because it reminds what the work could have been without the Gary Stu protagonist and his role in the plot.

One show that I am watching and enjoying this season is Re Zero. Male MC? Check. Mostly female cast? Check. MC at least stands a really, really good chance with a large percentage of said cast? Check. Yet nobody calls it a harem, and it's looking like it's going to sell a lot better than Hundred or Asterisk, possibly even third behind Macross and Kabaneri. Why? Because the MC is not the center of the goddamn universe.

lol

>Because the MC is not the center of the goddamn universe.
I'd actually argue that he is, as the story is about how he wants to save those around him. I can agree with you that most battle harems out there have started getting just plain boring with the repeating plot and characters. I remember when Hundred first came out, someone stated that the only reason it's named Hundred is because it's the hundred show with the exact same plot. I believe Sekirei had more plot in it and it was more fun. I like Date A Live quite a bit actually as I believe that the girls and their quirks more than make up for the mc who even on his own isn't half bad.

The story being about the protagonist isn't the same as the universe revolving around the protagonist.

With your typical harem anime, you find yourself wondering why these 10/10 fun, hot as fuck girls who could probably have any guy that they wanted are so obsessed with this no-personality, passive aggressive, deadbeat herbivore male. Why him, when there are so many other men in the world? The justification is often extremely flimsy. Oh, he's "nice", and he pushed you on the swing when you were five years old? He's not nice, he's passive, and it would take a complete no-life who's never so much as had a casual conversation with men her in age since that time to remain obsessed with that event. Are guys nicer than the MC rare? Fuck no. If you took a stroll down a crowded street, you'd see no shortage of decent looking guys on your trip who are easily both nicer and more fun than our MC, and they're certainly more popular with the girls than this reject would be IRL. I have a hard time believing that loads of better men haven't approached these beauties.

Why do the girls love him, when there's nothing there to love? Why do the side characters have so much respect for him when he hasn't earned it? Why is he the grandson of some great demon king who passed along his magic eye that lets him beat the shit out of the bad guys without training a day in his life? Because the universe exists to suck his flaccid herbivore dick, that's why. That's what a Gary Stu is.

Yeah I get your point, Gary Stu's are shit and just exist for lonely ass otaku to self insert. I never got the point of having some old childhood friend start wanting the mc's dick when this other girl falls out of the sky or something.
I still don't think that the mc in Date A Live is a Gary Stu though, he does fight for the girls and there is some development in his character. He isn't just this other nice guy, he actually does shit and get things done.

watch any fucking korean shit if you wanted your constant NTR fest

Battle harem with Gary Stu's are the worst.

I want my non-combatant loser harem MC back.

>I want my non-combatant loser harem MC back.

There's Change 123 if that's what you want.

Pretty good taste, but what about Yo?

Read it. Really good stuff. Shame there's no anime adaptation.

Yes we do.

It's something old time-y ladies do.

Although there is another kind of desu wa in kansai but no one cares about it.

How are those ear rings staying on?

Ojou powers.

Why is titty Drills such a shit? She's ruining tsun ojous for me.

>meat

You mean fat m8?