What do we do now?

What do we do now?

Fools just gave us tools to strike, this is time for revolution, we have power, everyone makes fun of us for being autistic, but truth be told we were holding the control of the world since the begging, they are terrified of us and are trying to push us down, this is tome to strike them back, we need to bring the memes to the front lines

It is annoying to see all those galas and awards for what they really are. Purely political tools.

Well they normalized Spicer and are still crying so idk what to think

People don't care

What insignificant pseudo event do we pretend to care for next? MTV music awards?

You realize that this is a deliberate shift being undertaken by hollywood media elites because men your age are finally starting to check out of "mainstream" society and you should stop posting shitty threads on nothingburgers like the Emmys.

Surprisingly reasonable leafpost. The fact that I don't watch TV probably has an effect on things. However, awards shows have always been a shameless vehicle for political faggotry and virtue signaling.

This. The marketing shift towards women is not an accident. Women these days make money and are retarded, they are the perfect customers.

Why should we care? Do we care if a chimp throws shit all over the place?

>surprising

Seriously what sort of people still watch TV?
Has anyone seen these shows?
Does anyone care about these award shows or even know people who do?

No one is watching that shit. What is Pretty Little Liars?

Fargo and Better Call Saul are 100 times better than GoT, AHS, Walkin dead

Continue to ignore "everybody gets a trophy" bullshit that gets less viewership every single year it's run by libtards?

I never heard of any of these shows, but that's to be expected when you don't watch television.

Geez, when did Vanity Fair go down the shitter? They used to be solid.

The feminist mythology of the "Patriarchy".

A liberal circlejerk awarded the most liberal retards with useless rewards. It's almost like virtue signaling, the awards show.
Imagine my surprise.

Alos the least watched emmys, wew

Stop watching TV.

I show this to my wife's 8 year old and he applaud for 10 minutes.

Theyre all good actors. I dont know what the big deal is...

Everyone here says that women are more emotional so obviously in an art-form where that takes precedence obviously theres nothing unusual with these actors winning...

Btw Kate McKinnon is fucking hot as shit and is easily one of the best actors of our time.

can't wait for the next election cycle, nobody will give a shit about the patriarchy

>watching tv

Forget women, lets start the Fourth Reich-Around

White feminism is harmless and the current trend is especially funny because they're acting like there have never been films and tv shows starring strong women before. I'd rather that than have the media get fully BROWNED, notice that 95% of the Emmy winners were white.

lol da fuck? where did they get these stats, VICE?

I've never read them but I know that Trump has been in a personal feud with the editor in chief for some years.

Wow, it's almost like the Emmys is an irrelevant circlejerk. Maybe that's why there's all those jokes about how worthless the award is???

> Emmy
Hah, not even normies give a fuck about the special olympics of the media industry.

are you serious

>Theyre all good actors
I just tried watching "Top of the Lake". Moss is swapping from an Australian to an American accent every 2nd line.

Its over. We have to abandon television and start pirating.

Oh wait we are decades ahead of this game.

Also this. I have seen articles written about how businesses should give up on discerning customers and focus on "urban".

>Pay double for my headphones? Sure! Dre's name is on them!

>Seriously what sort of people still watch TV?
not many if any.

this year was the Emmys lowest ever view count, 11.3mil

>Btw Kate McKinnon is fucking hot as shit and is easily one of the best actors of our time.
Are you trying to be a fag? She is hideous.

>Btw Kate McKinnon is fucking hot as shit and is easily one of the best actors of our time.

Yeah, i heard she single handedly saved Ghostbuster remake from being a flop.

>when did Vanity Fair go down the shitter?

>his wife's son