How hard will the shock of becoming a minority hit White America?

I think that a lot of White people, even Gen Z youngings are still used to seeing America as a White nation. So what happens when it dawns on us that that has now changed? What happens when politics, media and culture is overwhelmingly shitskin? I feel like racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist, which is NOT a good thing.

Right now we are in danger of White people shifting hard into racism, which is the fault of the regressive left.

So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

This study worries me alot -> archive.is/gfN87

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/gfN87
youtube.com/watch?v=E9VhD4SccSE
youtube.com/watch?v=UeewsY9S1ME
reddit.com/r/racism/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This study archive.is/gfN87 basically confirms that white America is slowly shifting into a more "racial" mindset, and thus is creating the fuel for potentially divisive and destructive white identity Sup Forumsitics. WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!

What do?

>How hard will the shock of becoming a minority hit White America?
won't happen.
humanity will war itself to death before that.

So fucking what.
>Implying war can ever be prevented

>becoming

>being fucking fine with massive civi war happenings and possibly WW3
fuck off

>inplying

Whites will face a worse fate than Afrikaaners once minorities feel they have the numbers

hopefully we can get rid of identity politics BEFORE it gets that bad

The people who can stop the race war are the same fucks who keep pushing white guilt, forced diversity and SJW ideologies. They won't stop.

The only way I see it is for someone with a large audience to come out and speak against identity politics while praising civil conversations, no insults, no violence, just objective facts and persuasion.

The kids will be used to it.

The adults won't matter. They can huff and puff, but their demographic power will be gone.

If whites are treated poorly they will retreat into enclaves and may need to fight to maintain them.

>WHICH IS NOT GOOD, SINCE IT COULD START A FUCKING CIVIL WAR!
To be fair the whites if they will start a civil war they only need to provoke a chimpout from non-whites. Than whites just finish the job.

Let whites live in diversity-free areas. This is the ONLY way to stop racism.

There are no shared 'objective facts'

Blacks believe whites are all super wealthy because they stole it from blacks. They truly believe this, and that is an 'objective fact' to them.

We are starting Operation: Autism Shield to counter the increase of slide threads and shills:

HQ: Primary Objective: Secondary Objective:

Whites are waking up and breeding more. So suck it.

u sound like u think that's a good thing
u are scum

how about NO

just wait a year and you will see

>how about NO
suit yourself, enjoy civil war and the return to 1950s style racism.

We should breed with white and pink skinned Arab girlies.

They're super smart and clean.

wat do you know?

>So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

Way too late for that. For fucks sake Trump got elected. This country is racist AS HELL.

No... just no!

White nations 4 whites!

Whites build nations!

They need us. We do NOT need them.

Whites invent. NOT COPY. NOT DESTROY.

White alliance now!

wow buddy

fuck yu

I support Trump and I HATE white identity politics

stop stereotyping all of us

BEING RIGHTWING ISN'T ABOUT "MUH WHITE RACE" IT'S ABOUT INDIVIDUALISM AND KICKING SJW ASS
END OF FUCKING STORY BUD

t. bigoted lunatic

>there will always be people on Sup Forums who think these threads aren't bait

put all the brownie subhumans on a boat and sink it in the middle of the sea.

FUCKING MOUNTAIN NIGGERS WITH THEIR SUPER SECRET MOUNTAIN CLUB LET ME IN GODDAMNIT YOULL BE THE ONLY ONES TO WEATHER THIS STORM

hey man, I take it back then. Im sorry. I know obviously not everyone who voted for Trump is racist. But you guys are just too easy on these racists that attach themselves to your party like leeches. You have to stand up and tell them how you feel. Simply ignoring it and allowing them to spread their hatred is only making things worse for everyone. Especially the GOP.

PLAY BALL

u think NO ONE ON Sup Forums is against white identity politics? guess again this is not bait

I speak for the people who are a minority on Sup Forums

u need to get that thru your thick skull, I'm going NWHERE

ok, thanks for being understanding user

(((People))) will just start counting spics as white and then it'll be many more years.

that's retarded

I live in California and hispanics are anti white and consider themselves very different to us

not that its right, but identity politics is strong atm

Boomers fucked. Youth will have to win it, or die trying. Boomers can look on at the horror they wrought

no war

>retarded
That's extremely offensive. Your faggot friends are going to get grouchy with you. Go away shill.

it's not a minority in the way you traditionally view a minority. for example, it's not like whites would be a small part of a neighborhoods population like blacks are today.

you see, white people always move to white environments. if you look at the US demographics maps you will see all the whites living in the same areas. they are not spread out. so while technically they are a minority if you look at the US as a whole, at the local level the areas are 90%+ white.

what you'll get is that blacks would dominate the southern states, hispanics the western states, and whites would control the north and mid-western states.

sorry, I was genuinely triggered there for a second

i don't mean to be an asshole

doesn't matter how worried you are, it's happening, you can't do anything about it, the fire started a long time ago

youtube.com/watch?v=E9VhD4SccSE

we can still TRY to stop or slow it though, won't u join me?

i think that organizing white groups who encourage their fellow white people to reject a "white" identity could have a huge influence

I have influenced by brother to be pro-America, pro-Trump but anti-white identity.

u feel me?

great video of nature btw
youtube.com/watch?v=UeewsY9S1ME
(i hiked here)

america is literally already minority majority under age 18 dude

>Zimbabwe black majority
>genocide whites, steal their property and give to blacks, infrastructure destroyed farms abandoned
>south africa black majority
>violence against whites, infrastructure destroyed

>detroit massive black population
>city completely fucked, the rental car agents at the airport even tell you not to leave the rentals unprotected because they will be vandalized
>chicago massive black population
>highest murder rate in the entire country by far, 99% perpetrated by blacks

Whites aren't the problem OP. White nationalism isn't even the problem. There is a clear trend where societal integrity is inversely proportional to the proportion of people of african descent. They also seem to make a good slave class for the billionaire elites because they eat up every jewish trick the elites throw out.

We are already are a minority. You're just in denial. Better hope white people don't give up the political process all at once. Look at it this way, if you knew you had absolutely no future in your own country, what's stopping you from destroying it?

>racial polarization will kick off and Whites will grow more racist
This is exactly what's going to happen. It is unlikely to be one moment that serves as a catalyst for the realization of this change. The realization will occur over time. But there will be a breaking point. Violence will come. Just ask anyone down south. We cannot escape our demographics. We've been living this reality since the 60's when Jim Crow was torn down and we were no longer able to keep them at a distance.

Well we will still be the majority race. They use this scare tactic to and say 'whites minority 2050!!!' But in reality that is just every other race combined will be greater than us. USA will still be primarily white. But this reveals their mob, 'whites versus everyone else' mentality that is actually pretty racist and reveals the belief that they feel inferior to white people in some way and must take this small statistical victory in spite of no actual achievements of their own.

But I can't wait until we are. Because then, they will be super racist to the next majority (probably Mexicans) and all the media will be against them and then they will finally leave us alone

This is a repeating slide thread designed to make our ancaps look like self righteous and clueless faggots. See

Nothing will change, most whites in America are white trash that act very similar to shitskins

Stfu you retarded cucked
>muh based civic nationalism
>fucking BASED black people
Git rid of the ancap flag you fucking kike

it doesn't matter, because white people are the only ones capable of sustaining an economy, just look up that shit in zambia

You are a nigger kike. Stop making these threads.

White power.

Nonwhites don't want your damned liberty and they don't want your stupid-ass peace. They want you, to shut your nasty little white mouth, and give them their gibs, so they can FUCK. After that, they're going to vote leftist Democrat, to get even more gibs, and you're going to damned well pay for it and you're going to like it like a good little pacifist ancap bitch. You and your dumbass morals, and your dumbass kind are going to be slavebitch for niggy nig. Shut face and get to paying taxes, gimp. Oh you don't get any freedoms anymore though, sorry. Brown people don't care for your tired freedums horseshit. Whites are only people that care consistently about freedoms. What you get is, only taxes for more gibby gibs and services for beaner babies is for you. Now take your little kick in the teeth you vile shit eating bitch, not like you'd advocate for violence. You obviously like this sort of stuff, so let's cut the crap and admit you want to be a niggers cuck. It's waht you're doing to yourself. Admit dammit. You want this and you love it. Beneath your moralizing... you want a spic or nigger to own you. Your freedom talk is all just faux-struggling foreplay for when they dom you and cuck that pig shit hole of yours. That pecker's a coming.

>Thinking Trump's election is causing white identity politics and is not a symptom of it
>Thinking white identity politics didn't come from identity politics being pushed on whites by non-whites
What a shitty article

fuck

civnat is god-tier and so are conservative Black American ppatriots

WAKE THE FUCK UP Sup Forums U CAN'T FIGHT THE LEFT AND BE A WHITE IDENTITY POLITIX CULTIST!!!

whynotb0th

I'm not talking to you, oxymoronic flag poster.

So do you still fuck your sister or what? Did it feel kinda we tand gritty?

identity politics never go away
they are weapon that give you immense power
only a fool would throw them away
It would be like giving up your guns

It most certainly IS a good thing. If the whites of this country are waking up to see the white genocide and start fighting back, how is that not a good thing? If you wanna go on with your white guilt tour, don't ask Sup Forums for help

>So I ask you Sup Forums, how can we keep Whites from sliding back into 1950s style racism?

Better yet, how can we accelerate it?

OP, have you tried contacting this place?

reddit.com/r/racism/

>Welcome to the anti-racism community on Reddit, a safe(r) space for People of Color and their supporters

best day of my life. When it 49.9% ill have a burger on your dark dark future

wtf dude

no I don't fuck her anymore idiot

>identity politics never go away
we must try to drive it away, forever

Once they get them in college they are lost to the whites, our youths are being radicalized by unrealistic ideology, and they allow it to happen, so do you if you send your kid off to college for "enhancement" of education

Cuz that seems pretty hot.
You could probably write some good smut for some r9k or whatever.

What did she smell like when you were doing it?

>no I don't fuck her anymore idiot
why tho?

Why are those two people dead, and why isn't the number 2 billion more to be glad about? Look at that guy. He looks damned happy. Hell, he's glad he's been ended and isn't polluting the world anymore. That was probably the happiest moment of his life. Bet she'd be smiling as well. Can we make this a trend? The more dead browns the better the entire earth is in the long run. Let's make them all smile like that one. For the future white children.

she smelled pretty good to be honest

i was so brainwashed and strung out on drugs i used to have a huge crush on her, she used that to control me

no more, I am over it all now

i hate her for hurting me

when was the last time you saw er?

Yeah have fun when the niggers and spics get hold of all our nukes

Hello my librarian friend.

The current generation doesn't seem to realize, that it is the last generation of a white majority.
However, there would not be an "awakening", it is a process.

like 2 yrs ago, i could fuck her again because she is crazy and thinks it's no big deal

but i don't want to do it again

I want to be TOTALLY OVER HER

It has begun. I'm racist as fuck thanks to the left. 2 years ago I didn't even think about other races. Now I'm full on white supremacist. Thanks Sup Forums

>1950s style
Spoken like a true liberal. Racism in the 1950s wasn't that bad.

It's inevitable. Ride it.

you don't support family bonds, you're a bad brother

2 years ago he was fucking his sister so yeah

it's gonna happen. there's no stopping it. look at south africa. that is our future.

fuck that's sad

please stop caring about your so called 'white' identity, group membership means nothing

genetics are dead meat, what matters are VALUES WHICH OUTLIVE YOUR GENETIC DEATH

no fuck off she abused me and hurt me deeply

of course she used sex and alcohol and pretended that made up for it

I wish i was disgusted by sex with her, but I'm not

she did sexual shit to me all the way back t when I was a little kid and I learned to think it was normal

part of me is disgusted, but part of me loves it, I feel like a fucking pervert and it makes me sad

The kikes have caused every war by trying to turn every society throughout history into a variation Weimar Germany. There is not end in sight.

Basically my whole relationship to sex is fucked up and sick, I am numb to it, it really fucked up my brain

it might sound good to have a pretty older girl give u tons of free sex right when u hit puberty

but believe me it fucking twisted me and stabbed me in the soul

don't wish for it, u wouldn't want it

when was your sex anyway? like 10 years ago? get over it, embrace your family bonds instead

I'm 19, she played with me sexually from like age 5, we fucked from 14 to 17

it's not that easy to just get over, my brain is kind of fucked

than enjoy the incoming civil war you gigantic faggot

muh jews are responsible for everything, including when i bang my pink toe against furniture

this guy thinks this is a personal blog about this sexual life

..fuckin autists lel

LMAO you fucked her for several years in a row? I thought it was just once lol

no dude

it started out just once, she brainwashed me and abused me and fucked my brain for years

she was supposed to watch me and protect me as a kid and my mom trusted me with her but she did sexual games with me instead

it really fcked up my brain, don't laugh u fucker

it's fun to have sex, but also it's wrong

i feel very disgusted and shocked

i don't LIKE to like the memories of it either

it's like liking being beat up but it feeled good

I was hoping it would side more into 1930's racism, or maybe even 1500's

Fuck all other groups. No Africa for the Africans, we kill them here and there. Africa is full of rich resources and all they do is expand the desert and hunt everything to extinction for fake boner inducing voodoo shit. Niggers are a goddamn disease on this world.

okay.. describe your sex

no dude, why the fuck would I give u the deeper details?

did u use a condom?

Take the most calm, sedate animal you can think of.
Hunt it, wound it regularly.
Back it into a corner where it feels like it has no other option but to come out fighting and escape or die.
>We are here.
If we must go out, let us go out in such a way that niggers and islamic paedophiles tell each other stories of us in the middle of the night to terrify each other.
I look forward to the battle.

sometimes, but sometimes she was on pills so it didn't really matter

she is a sexual predator and a psychopath, has borderline personality disorder... basically the most toxic kind of female imaginable.

you can't stop it

I used to be on the left. Look at me now.

I will not vote the nazis into office

you can't stop this train unless you can stop the left without killing them all

This, SA is the future of minority whites. Blacks are too stupid to teach or understand real history, but some of them are smart enough to abuse lies about history and scapegoats to gain radical followers.

The biggest redpilled about race differences is that we really are different. You cannot expect blacks and Arabs and Hispanics to treat us like we treated them. It's much worse in every example. Real about Hati, then realize that BLM openly praise their revolution even though it ended in genocide.

Our future as a minority around them is to be massacred. To fail is literally extinction of a detectable group. We are not allowed to self segregate. We are shamed horrifically if we won't date someone for their race already. Imagine when a highschool only has a few whites in it. No way they will date. Eventually we will just be breed out. If they don't murder us all.

did you do it doggy style?

this is what jews said about whites once

too late. its fully embraced. guess who profits yet again?

the ones who push it. Jews.

we did it many different ways, it was a really crazy time

i felt really guilty about having a huge crush on her u know

and she never even said sorry to me for getting me hooked on using drugs/alcohol to cope

Good. They shouldnt have forced us to pick a side. I always thought racial shit was fucking dumb, but if they want to try and paint me to be the bad guy, I am taking the side of the people I can trust. And those people ain't nigger. But then again, nigger aren't people

okay, i'll go fapping

First thing we need to do is get rid of you ANCAP faggots.

Stop shilling up the board with all your bullshit.