I have marathoned the first 6 episodes of this show, when does it get good? It's just some romcom shit

I have marathoned the first 6 episodes of this show, when does it get good? It's just some romcom shit.
Also best girl got deleted from database.

haruhi has always sucked. it was just a product show of the late 2000's that people got into on a whim.

Why does Haruhi's VA in the dub sound like middle age woman trying to sound like a ditzy teen?

Maybe you had to be there.

>Why does Haruhi's VA in the dub sound like middle age woman trying to sound like a ditzy teen?
welcome to Wendee Lee's voice "acting"

>Dub

>dub hating

typical Sup Forums

It doesn't.

just watch the whole thing bro, don't complain it gets better a will complain otherwise. Come back here when you watched the entire thing

Of course the guy who can't speak English assumes OP doesn't have job or priorities in life.

>using commas
>not speaking english

what

>don't complain it gets better a will complain otherwise

>what

>a
>a
>a
>a
>a

what are you talking about im referring too this board.

Watch the rest lad

How do you marathon 6 episodes? That's less then the length of a movie

>watching chronological order

Since when did watching 6 episodes count as a marathon? That's like half of a marathon and only fags brag about doing half marathons

We have to put slashes round it -- like Sup Forums -- or the autists will get annoyed.

If you want to piss them off, use Sup Forums instead, or [a/ if you want to be pedantic and unusual.

Watching 6 episodes straight without shitposting is hard

No it's broadcast order

To be fair, if OP is a Kenyan world champion long-distance runner, he could run a marathon in less time than it takes to watch 6 episodes of anime.

Hadn't thought about that.

>marathoned
>6p
No wonder a plebeian like you can't appreciate a true classic like Haruhi.

>tfw I fucked up and watched the episodes in chronological unintentionally order and now what's left are some fillers SoL episodes

When you stop being bad

It's an issue of being readable you idiot. If you don't put the slashes around it, it looks just like the article 'a' and that's very fucking confusing to see in the middle of a sentence.

You are a huge faggot.

Oh I'm sorry, was that too confusing?

*out of place in a sentence

Shut up.

Gotta go with haruhiwebmanon on this lazydefensiveanon

fillers

Yeah like baseball even if it was very funny

They develop characters, set up plot elements/foreshadowing and work as SoL parts of the show

Yeah if you watched it broadcast order. Otherwise they are just vaguely hinting at something that just happened.

Not that chronological order is horrible or anything. It's the order of the LNs and the boring day in the rain episode actually provides closure to S1

>first 6 episodes
>best girl got deleted

There are people who don't watch this in the broadcast order?

Yeah but since I messed up and watched it the wrong order the plot is already resolved, isn't it?(melancholy from I to VI)

Because some fuckers putted their dl on this order

never liked kyon, comes off as an apathetic douchebag and I guess people used to relate with that

No, there's more than Melancholy plot-wise, like Sighs, Bamboo Leaf, the Island, the best being the movie

then don't watch it faggot

I just watched 22eps in broadcast order.
No it does not get any 'better'.
At this point Im just watching the rest for some kind sick twisted unsatisfying tortured closure.
I found taking breaks helps. If I watched too much I found myself taking it too seriously and losing out on the humour of the show.
I found its a SoL primarily with hints of supernatural.
Im sure there is 'deeper' analysis of the show but I cant be fucked.
I think I havent watched enough high- school hijinks to get the meta but with shit like the endless eight I feel like Kyoani's fucking trolling me.
Oh and Ive found Haruhi to be a sociopathic bitch in the anime and she doesnt get better.
Im probably going to read the LNs because somebody said the characters get better characterisation.
I think Haruhi got the My little sister cant be this cute treatment.
Also I skipped the endless eight as well.
Apparently the arc wasnt as long in the novels and Kyoani really fucked up the BD sales by making it eight episodes long. Between Nichijou and Haruhi I can see why people hate Kyoanifags for worshipping them as if they can do no wrong. I will admit they makes some great animation bit there is huge flaws in how they conduct some of their buisness. They're like the Bethesda of anime. There is also a thing going around that we wont get S3 because the licence is currently making too much money on pachinko to risk losing fans? Idk.
Your call OP.

Also what exactly did Haruhi change about the industry? Is there any clear comparisions to be mafe prior and after its release? Like rise in certain genres? Did it change a genre? What are some clones of Haruhi?

t. milenial normie

I wasn't talking about marathons that involved running nerd

>"normie"
>not using "normalfag"

I share this opinion.
Haruhi got nothing special, I don't know why some people on Sup Forums go crazy about it

>marathoning Harufi
>get to Endless Eight

According to Sup Forums and other places it was
pretty good for its time. AnimTion and story wise. However its been copied and everything changed. I cant see that too well. I havent tried too hard but I cant just take Sup Forums's or fans word for it and I dont exactly know where to look.

i think this show might have been better if you were watching one episode a week

also i really wonder about the endless eight , given the way other shows sell only a few episodes on each bluray/dvd, did they really have the gall to sell endless eight stretched over 2 (or even 3) dvd ?

The series was pretty shit. But it's worth it in the end if you watch the movie which has better overall animation and direction.

i remember the first show i dropped too

The number of episodes on each DVD is limited by storage capacity. And unless you're buying each disk separately, the company has incentive to use as few disks as possible, so it's cheaper to produce.

>watching first time in chronological order
First half of your problem there. But it doesn't really matter, since...
>thinking 6 episodes is a marathon
There's a minimum patience bar for this series to be enjoyable.

>no capitalization
>no punctuation
>liking dubs
I'll take typical Sup Forums over your ass any day.

its a meme show, OP

>1st episode: le random shit
>2nd onwards: harem shit + random with le references

It's shit. One of the most overrated LN out there, Im glad even the author got fed up with it and put it in permanent hiatus.