Mushoku Tensei

Bananaoshi a qt edition

New pictures of the LN are out
The next volume is going to cover when he cuck Sylphy with Roxy? I cannot wait to see that

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160211045806/http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4251cr/
pastebin.com/bcpPTc4W
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Did the LN illustrations of him fucking Eris come out yet?

This? If it's this have been out for ages

Norn a cute! cute!

And who is this?

Probably late, but new translated chapter of the manga also out. God Paul's and Zenith's genes are amazing. Their kids are all so amazing looking.
Nice to finally see more Elinalise images. I guess next volume we'll hopefully get Rudy almost raping her.

I don't recall, which scene would these be? 11 is when He rescues Lilia and Norn, then Norn enrolls right? Ends with Rudy getting the letter to go help paul.

Sieghart?

I don't like the manga, so rushed. Anyway I'm still going to read it just for Roxy

The second is on the Bergarito Continent fighting with the hippogryph I think

Hopefully they keep the Introduction of Badi in the next chapter of the manga. Kind of important. It's also the first clue to how much of a slut Lise is. After seeing his images it's pretty obvious some stomach deformation had to be going on that night.
I wonder why the dwarf pretty much falls off the face of the planet after the rescue. Even Ghrys gets mentioned at least. I guess no one liked him.

He's not supposed to appear so soon and not even that grown so I don't think so

Eris brother perhaps. They look similar.

Do they even appear at all in the web novel? I don't remember their names

It's Sylphy's second kid, the green haired crybaby named by Perugius, soon to be North God in training. As to how he got an early Illustration might as well be service to WN readers.

Did the rush volume 11 why is he already fighting the griffin that's not supposed to happen till 12 I thought this was a sol volume.

I guess norn is supposed to look exactly like zenith, but it's odd aisha doesn't favor lilia or paul at all. They all have Paul's eyes, but she shares almost no other features.

Is there a table of contents? I hope it's still sticking to the WN.

Probably trimmed contents of vol.11 and it got added, to expand 12 to have more focus on the Pauls death and Roxy

Because this vol11 start with Ruijerd with Norn and Aisha in the House
BTW all the LN vol and what cover of the WN
Vol1-6=Same that WN1-6
Vol7=Only LN (Some events and character are named in the WN)
Vol8=WN7+the first 4 chapter of WN8
Vol9=The rest of WN8 + WN9 (minus last chapter)
Vol10= Last chapter of WN9 + WN10 + first 4 chapter WN11
Vol11= Ther rest of WN11 + the first 5 chapter of vol12 (Based with the illustration)
Vol12= probably the rest of WN12 + WN13 (Or they can add new cotent and end with roxy rescue)

>he ends up cheating on her
What a fucking cunt.

Aren't her hair and eye colors too light? I expected there to be more contrast to the other characters considering how she's described in the text (muh black hair and black eyes typical of the nipponjin race).

>What a fucking cunt

For choosing something superior? I don't think so

Blame Elinalise for literally conspiring to NTR her granddaughter.

When I was reading the WN I expected Banana to be totally Japanese and not really pretty or ugly but you can also guess that is just Rudeus denying it for his own sake and to not cuck Syplhy again

I'm grateful for that, School arc was the weakest part of the series.

I didn't expect the gnome girl to be looked like Shinobu

I always thought exotic foreigner was in effect at full force here.

"Japanese high school girl" is as vanilla and boring as it gets for a former Japanese like Rudy so he doesn't really view her as particularly ugly or attractive but from everyone else's perspective (especially Sylphy) Nanahoshi is a mysterious foreign beauty from a race they've never seen before.

All goddesses are cute and equal

>those faggots who have been "translating" volume 7 for half a year refuse to accept help or let others do it.

God fucking dammit those cunts

But some are more equal than others.

And by "some" I'm talking about Bananahoshi.

She's not a goddess though user. She shits crystals.

The artist can't draw ugly people.

Everyone looks straight out of a shoujo manga.

When is MT going to get localized?

Are the new volumes faithful to the WN? They're not cutting content out are they.

I wonder if Orsted ended up going full eugenics with Rudy's descendants to produce the perfect army. He already got pretty close to doing that by prodding Rudy into wedding Norn and Rujierd so his future BFF could be born (seriously though them meeting in the original timeline is such a bullshit handwave.

>drama like a bitch when someone else does their long overdue work
What do you expect, their ego makes them feel entitled as if the got paid and have copyrights to do the thing.

Imagine what's going to happen to MT threads after the announcement of a anime
check this

Volume 7 was completely new. After that I don't have a clue.

>Rudi, you need more kids for the upcoming war
>But I already have
>I said get to fucking

Can someone ELSE just pick it up out of the kindness of their hearts?

>Rudy's first son ends up fucking his aunt
>second son ends up a chuu2 NEET
What went wrong?

Didn't the author pussy out and revoke that?

Only the details. It still happened one way or another.

She's revising it, since the previous content violated some rules of WN hosting site it's on.

He better have fucking not. We finally get some /ss/ in the series and everyone blows a gasket for some reason.

As long as she keeps it canon then I'm gold. We better get some doujins out of it.

>she
source on that?

Anime never.

>She
Come again?

>She

Suddenly, it all makes sense

Maybe the most inportant info of the Aisha removed arc are
In the Ars Story, it implies that the Orsted Bracelet And Perugius Ship are two of the Dragon treasure, Other two are a Sword and a Shield and appear the technique god
Rudy plan two tells the truth of his origin to his wives

Rudy plan to tells the truth of his origin to his wives

Roxy knows that story and she's smart enough to guess it all and Eris was there when Rudy was talking about it with Orsted. So that only left Syplhy without knowing it.

>MC didn't end up tapping that

If I remember right didn't Eris basically brush it off saying that she didn't understand what they were saying?

They are going to made an anime eventually. I just don't want them to fuck up with the adaptation.

I want some good adaptation with a lot of chapter like Re:Zero or something like that.

>They are going to made an anime eventually
i'm guessing they're waiting for other reincarnation manga to be popular so they can release like 5 fucking reincarnation anime in the same season

Well she asked if Rudy was still Rudy so I think that she did understand some things.

Anyway an explanation to clarify all the things with the 3 of them will be good.

they will be the next "RPG" anime trend

There is actually canon incest now? Who and who? I never checked out the redundancy chapters as i was waiting on them all to be translated.
was there actually explicit descriptions or something? Guessing it wasn't translated

>entire goal of the teleportation arc is to get Eris back home
>the moment they get back they find out everyone's dead so it was all pointless anyways and immediately leave for other lands
I still find it retarded and incredibly convenient how the author basically killed off every character from the first two arcs in the teleport incident aside from Rudy's entire family miraculously surviving so they wouldn't have to deal with those plot threads.

Also made forming the harem a helluva more convenient when two of the girls ended up orphans so Rudy didn't have to confront their parents. And dear ol' granny was the one who came up with the idea in the first place.

Try digging thru archives, I remember one user saved all removed chapters in a pastebin link before.

First one is when he goes and confronts Norn's class about bullying. Second is the Bergaritto Continent setting up for the Labyrinth arc. RIP.

MT is one the lest RPG, comparing with Tate no Yuusha, Arifureta, death march o ReMonster, that have Skill, Exp, Level, Item box, broken skills, etc
Check this web.archive.org/web/20160211045806/http://ncode.syosetu.com/n4251cr/
The last six are the Removed Aisha Arc and in thesecond chapter the 18+scene
Also whats happens in Sieg arc

I second this, when was it announced that the author is a she?

Is anyone translating the epilogue? Been stuck on fukkin Talhand's Hotsprings Adventures for 2 months now.

Last thing I heard people are basing it on the fact that the author said Lara was their self insert.
>implying degenerate herbivore nip males can't self insert into girls

Rudy's family is special though. You forget Paul and Zenith were both top ranking adventures Lilla was a trained assassin. They were in contact with the girls so they got ported with them. The only one who was really lucky was sylphy. Eris' family was mostly non combatants . Her grandfather was executed on his return and he was the only combatant.

Roxy>Eris>Aisha>>>>>>>sylphy

I can't really do much with that pet than google translate it. Is anyone even still translating the redundancy chapters? I remember pie was but slowly as hell

I don't think Sylphy could survive Rudi's harem expanding even more.

I made a little summary of the first 4 chapter if you want i can post it

Eris>Roxy>Aisha>Sylphy>Norn>Bananaoshi

Sounds like something they said during a end of chapter Q&A. Be nice if I can find the rest of those.

>implying she isn't a permanent love slave to world powers Rudeus

she would tolerate any number of waifus, with the knowledge that
>she was first

But Lilia was just average with when it came to combat skills and previously just a guard's maid rather than an assassin. Also Zenith specialized in healing magic and probably had less than stellar offensive capabilities with her magic. They'd both be dead if they got teleported where Rudi did or some bandit camp.

Better than nothing user. Thanks. Still hope for a translation.
Still sad that Rudy never at least got some beast loving. especially with how much Eris pushed for it. I'm sure she molested the girls.

Seemed like a waste to develop Phillip's character as a conniving vengeance seeker only to kill him off screen.

We never get to see Eris's brothers, even.

They didn't grow? How much time passed again?
I actually forgot. Also is there any word on the sequel yet?

Here
pastebin.com/bcpPTc4W

Yea, it's a shame nothing ever came out of their family feud and political intrigue that was hinted at. I like the idea of Greyrats trying to push for Rudi's (hostile?) takeover of the other branch of the family once they got him married to Eris and apart of the family.

Honestly there shouldn't have been multiple branches of the Greyrat house to begin with.

The family political drama would've been better and more focused if Luke and Eris and Rudeus were part of the same extended family rather than two nearly unrelated ones. That way Luke's antagonism against Rudy would've actually tied into the earlier Greyrat political plot rather than being completely unrelated.

It's one of those things where you're unsure if you want an adaptation or not. Consider how many volumes MT has and how much content it has, doing a good adaptation of MT is hard.

If we get a one-cour adaptation, they're going to butcher the hell out of it and make everyone hate it. If we get a 2-cour, that's more or less only enough to cover up to the end of Volume 6, assuming they don't also rush that to hell. Now the hard part starts there, most of the more interesting bits happen during the School arc and after and if we're plagued with the usual S2 never, MT is a failed adaptation.

That being said, I'd rather just enjoy the WN/LNs than having a half-finished anime adaptation.

They could make the anime a spinoff following another character's story.

Like Orsted;Gate or Nanahoshi no Kimyou na Bouken.

Wow that was a lot dumber than I thought it would be. Ars is like what 14 when he gets Aisha pregnant?

user, it's not cheating if it's with God.

I really don't want one unless whoever adapts it does it properly like beast player erin or katanagatari.

Was Luke antagonistic towards Rudi? I can't recall them interacting with much if any hostility. Also how distant were the two Greyrat families?

>Meanwhile Sylphy ask if this "initiation" going to happen with Sieg and Clive
-Aisha can’t give a remarkable answers, but after a moment say yes oh god Asiha the pedophile. God I want to continue reading, but I don't want to spoil it if it ever gets translated. Thanks for that though user.

The only way to make a good MT adaptation is to do something similar to Rezero (two court and specials that cover some scenes or explain some terms)
Personaly I want a anime adaptation, so we can have more fan-art of the series and make posible doujins
Also i want to be a spoilerfag
I dont remember, maybe 10

>Was Luke antagonistic towards Rudi? I can't recall them interacting with much if at all
Did you forget the entirety of the Asura succession arc.

>antagonistic
that's not how you spell jobber

I'll have to re-read it then. I don't even remember what Luke did in that arc or much else about it at this point.