TRANNY SHOT DEAD VIDEO!!!

liveleak.com/view?i=688_1505622479

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1505622631
12news.com/mobile/article/news/nation-now/officer-involved-shooting-on-georgia-tech-campus/475685335
liveleak.com/view?i=688_1505622479
wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they
nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-tech-campus-cops-shoot-kill-student-holding-tiny-knife-article-1.3501857
vocaroo.com/i/s04rZAV4d05H
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the sound of his screams
not very lady like, but I came anyway

The trannies screams died out pretty quickly. Screaming and then silence. Is that what getting shot in the heart is like?

HAHAHAHA
For real though this is just another incident for the MSM to spin and blame on Trumpfel Orange Skin's Amerikkka

What does the cameraman say at the end there?

>ooga booga, that wasn't no white bitch

He said, "I just came like a horse."

Guy was fucking nuts

lmao I am transferring there next year for engineering glad I missed this shit show

Nice
looks like someone joined the 65 %

cant really spin charging police with a knife

But they do this 100% of the time

пиздeц or pizdets which afaik means "extremely fubar"

Should I have it as my ringtone or alarm or my doorbell sound

what the fuck

AHHH

AHHH

OH GOD

lmfao. as the tranny lay dying he begs for god, his momma, and his dick back.

This person was a major part of the engineering program apparently

At least this sodomite abomination had the decency to commit suicide even though he was such a coward he needed a cop to pull the trigger for him I expect him fit going the right thing

Why not all three?

>Schultz

Пиздoc (pizdos) - In Russian means something like "shit's fucked".

liveleak.com/view?i=db1_1505622631
they tried not to

pain, massive blood loss, consciousness loss.

(((Schultz)))

Look how carefully this article avoid using gender pronouns.

12news.com/mobile/article/news/nation-now/officer-involved-shooting-on-georgia-tech-campus/475685335

Russian speaker here. You're almost right. He said "Pizdos " which is a variation of pizdets.

>she was slowing walking towards the officer because she couldn't hear him clearly and he shot her out of cold blood because he's a bigot who hates transgender women

this video is much better than the first the police didnt do anything wrong

Give that occifer a medal!

>shot through the heart
>and Sup Forums's to blame
>we called Xir the wrong name

I wish I could save the sound on my phone for just that purpose.

Oh no lol

Where did it happen?
Can't watch the vid right now.

>drop the knife man

PRONOUNS!!!! REEEEEEEEE

Makes his statement even truer

>Dear Pride Alliance members,
>As you might have heard, last night we lost our President, Scout Schultz. We are all deeply saddened by what has occurred. They have been the driving force behind Pride Alliance for the past two years. They pushed us to do more events and a larger variety events, and we would not be the organization we are known as without their constant hard work and dedication. Their leadership allowed us to create change across campus and in the Atlanta community. Scout always reminded us to think critically about the intersection of identities and how a multitude of factors play into one's experience on Tech's campus and beyond."

Did two people die? Who is the other person the group refers to by using "they'

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
ONE MORE DEAD LIBERAL FAGGOT

"The South will rise again"

Georgia

Singular they has existed for centuries you fucking brainlet

kek

Oh. I was hoping we have started wiping out this smut from Russia. Oh well.

Based Japanon

No officer wants to fire their side arm. It's a pain in the ass to do all that paper work and you have to talk to your Sargent not to mention all the shit you have to get from the media.
Just put the fucking knife down so they can go home and you can spend a night or two in jail.

What a surprise look what Google populates for the image when you search for singular they.

I was heavily marked down on English papers for using the singular they inadvertently in high school.

Look at the privilege this faggot gets from the liberal sycophant cops. If this were anyone else, they would have riddled this guy's corpse with bullets the moment he drew the knife. This faggot, though, they hold off for minutes and then give him just one bullet.

Why are English teachers in Nippon so well-versed in bants?

That's the problem with pronouns being a closed class.

Its crazy that people dont understand this

Even if you hate black people its not going to be worth putting your entire life on the line to dust some shitbag nig nog for no reason. Its not even worth the time doing all the legal interviews and paperwork and shit even setting aside the possibility of jail time and losing your career/family/life over

>liveleak.com/view?i=688_1505622479
Why did he started to chimp in First place?

You normally use the indeterminate article someone or a definite article in most situations. You use the singular they here when the article is definite, but the gender is indeterminate

Consider:
"I've been expecting a visitor; have they shown up yet?"

>Dedicate much time and effort to pretending to be a woman
>Go out screaming like a man

what was the tranny duing

That's simply poor grammar.

That horrible nazi didn't fire a warning shot. He deliberately continued the holocaust because of his strong hatred towards progressives and should be sent to death row.

These abominations forgot god and god has forgotten them

If they only knew that god is all loving no matter what you choose to do if you keep a place for god in your heart there is a chance to repent

That's what I thought thanks guys. I'm a Russian speaker and I wasn't sure why some guy is swearing in Russian on a US college campus.

Pretty sure god doesn't love you if you slice your cock off.

Good one English teacher san. My sides are destroyed.

>the tranny cries out to god

They with a singular antecedent has remained in common use for centuries in spite of its proscription by traditional grammarians.[13] Such use goes back to the Middle English of the 14th century.[14][15]

Informal spoken English exhibits nearly universal use of the singular they. An examination by Jürgen Gerner of the British National Corpus published in 1998 found that British speakers regardless of social status, age, sex, or region used the singular they overwhelmingly more often than the gender-neutral he or other options.[16]

wikipedia.org/wiki/Singular_they

It's okay to admit you don't understand English

committing suicide in the most dramatic lolcow method possible.

His voice drops an octave back to his natural pitch as he screams in agony, realizing he is dying.

Oh, they are. I'm already seeing articles that are drawing particular attention to the fact that it was a "small knife" or multitool.

nydailynews.com/news/national/georgia-tech-campus-cops-shoot-kill-student-holding-tiny-knife-article-1.3501857

You need to get more creative. Have it play when you flush the toilets, start your car engine, clip your fingernails, any time you can think of.

These things consider each other human beings.

>>she was slowing walking towards the officer because she couldn't hear him
>"What is your name?"
>"It doesn't matter."

>He fell for the wikijew

10/10 young man

Suicide by cop to fuel the hatred towards them. Not that uncommon to be honest.

"Was getting caught part of your plan?"

FRESH
R
E
S
H
vocaroo.com/i/s04rZAV4d05H

>Informal spoken English
Poor grammar.

I use it in speaking as well, but I'm not claiming to be without sin. Fact is I was given a D for using it repeatedly in an otherwise very well written essay and won't ever do it again in formal writing. Especially not in an official fucking statement about the death of a club President, for example. It's poor grammar.

truly the most based country

"Of course"

The pic made me laugh.

Fucking kek

He looks like AIDS Skrilex

>be told multiple times to drop the knife
>cops ask you what's wrong and you just say "shoot me"!
>21 foot rule is not in play, very close to officers
>begin to walk towards an officer with knife in your hand
>get shot
what exactly is so shocking about this? I guess the only argument you can make is that the officers should have stayed further back while trying to talk them down. Unfortunately, once you're within lunging distance to a cop with a knife, you are most likely going to get shot if you don't follow immediate orders. Why the fuck is this so hard for leftists to understand? It's common fucking sense. The twitter comments I've read so far are incredibly delusional, I can't even wrap my mind around it.

what a pussy. he was only shot once. you blacks out here gettin shot 9-10 times and still barley living.

Damn, "she" was really committed to the sham. Faking PMS and everything.

Suicide by cop, an example of the 45% meme. The tranny had some existential crisis and decided to walk up to some cops hoping they'd kill him.

FPBP

Don't be so harsh sexual and gender perversion is a mental disorder no matter what the establishment psychologists say.

We all need an all loving god to keep us on the straight and narrow we need to keep in mind that our lives are an extension of god's and let his will be ours

God loves the misguided and the sinful and the most for gods love alone has the power to pull them out if darkness and iniquity

EROTIC
R
O
T
I
C

That place was filled with lead user

You're the same nip that always comes into threads and makes music lyric puns, aren't you?
Good job m80

BRAVE AND BEAUTIFUL

Not gonna lie, but those screams were pretty kek worthy

Watch them. "should have shot him in the leg! Evil pigs!"

Thank you for the kek, sensei.