Non-whites for White Nationalism

Post ITT if you're a Person of Color supporting White Identity

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p6HeEKp-F74
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

White guy here. Why would you do this? What race and country are you from?

Brown guy here. Because brown people are shit desu

Got to support minority rights when Whites are the minorities.

Global ethnonationalists of any ethnicity support each others' rights to an ethnically homogeneous nation state.

it's conservation for the rare minority

and no one likes niggas

You aren't who you say you are, are you?

hapa here

I'm half Flip and pass for everything from Mexican to Japanese, and I don't like seeing white people being berated, especially younger kids.

can you guys send me 44000 usd?

White guy here. Will make sure to have sex with non-white female and have a lot of non-white babies to piss off you inbred pieces of shit. Have a good one!

I'm a half black half Jewish bisexual transgendered teenager and I support white nationalism!

I am a black non-heteronormative, and I support white identity. The world will not be the same when we run out of fat white neckbeards complaining about "their women" being blacked.

Amerijeet here. I just think niggers should be sent back to Africa and Juden should be sent back to Israel. Asians and most of us pajeets are fine and the legal spics are generally useful too.

Nazi memes fucking blow

Have a Vietnamese meme then

T-thanks n-nigger

Now don't let me catch you 'round here again!

In all seriousness though, I'm an Italian/Jewish mongrel and I want to see whites take back their countries even if it means I get sent back to Israel. I love America and I'd love to say here if you guys don't mind a little bit of merchant DNA. Or Italy would be fine to.

because i believe you should preserve your culture. just because im not fully white, half-white mut here, doesn't mean im against whites. you need to stop being swayed by jewish propaganda, bro.

Roach here. Death to all rapebabies. Whites can stay as long as they give great turkiye more gibs

This thread is for good feels, anons. Thank you.

you need to look at your constitution again. cite me where it says america is for whites only. america is for people who agree and abide by freedom.

Thats better

oh user, you werent having white kids even if you wanted to

king gook james allsup here i support white nationalism

you don't decide who America is for you fucking mongrel

thats what i said look at the constitution. ill also add that you should look into the bill of rights. ill say it again, cite me where it says its for whites only. you do not understand what the founding fathers really wanted.
abe lincon was a known racist, yet he knew the constitution yet he granted citizenship to blacks.

Okay. But still. Let's take away government gibs.
Export the dreamers.
Export the illegals
Export the anchor babies because that isn't a valid way to get citizenship in any other goddamn country, and it shouldn't be in ours.

Okay. Now I'm okay with everything and we can start talking about H1B visas.

Dead white bodies in the street is the only racial policy worth supporting. Isis is just cosmic justice

america still has laws. you cannot be here illegally. so yes, send those fuckers back who are leeching from tax payers and cheated to get in here. my white and non-white ancestors immigrated here LEGALLY.

It begins.

Do you wear flip-flops?

trump has always been a pro zionst shill btw. he is not pro america. he is pro nwo. enjoy sending our people to die for the zionst and contributing to the end of our freedom culture.

I support white identity as long as you don't encroach on my rights, half gypsy half Romanian, master degrees in logistics, I'm probably a more valuable person than most hwuhite neckbeards here

I'm half white/black. Partner is white. I don't have black features and am very light. Our kids are going to be pretty much white. Jews and blacks will just see our kid as white and will be a victim of niggerdry and kikery. I can't have that. I can't have these rats and cockroaches attacking my girlfriend, either. I'm defending them. We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Heil Hitler.

Itt: cucks who need cuck approval

I support it, as long as I can race mix with various non-white women as I want.
Do gingers count as white?

t. Emir Sadiq Kahn of Londonistan

You are overlooking the fact these documents were originally written in mind for a 100% white nation, one that also actively genocided non-whites

cite it for me please.
you do not understand the constitution or the bill of rights.

I just support wh*Te women with my dick, you know what I mean;^)

Im half LARP half NEET

Jews and blacks work for ME

Unless you're getting married and having lots of kids there's nothing you can do about the declining numbers of Europoors.
You killed your children in the womb and brought this on yourselves. I say 'yourselves' because I'm not griping about race but all the death.

Nigger please you black, uncle Tom mother fucker.

North African here. Ive said it before and I'll say it again here. I would unironically fuck off back to my dunes (voluntarily) if you got your shit together.
However, after using my position to redpill people close to me, i have been forced to take the blackpill. As long as there is gender equality in the West, things will not move towards white nationalism.

>playing the jew game of race baiting
in america we should be people of the same ideology of freedom, respect, and a self sustaining lifestyle. your black pill is total shit. take the green pill of truth. your character matters more than the color of your skin. this reality.
judge on the actions of someone, not the color of his skin.

And award for least self-aware post goes to

You have spoken the truth.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6HeEKp-F74

Need to have one first paco

>race is skin colour
I don't judge people by their skin colour. I am brown . But how is it fair that Asian countries remain overwhelmingly Asian; African countries overwhelmingly African, but European countries have to be racially diverse? At a very basic level it's unfair. At a more important, civilizational level it's suicidal.

u just a house nigga breh.
best wake yoself b4 i wake u fool

Because of the off chance that there is reincarnation, I would rather die and have my next life in a fascist Utopia then in a diverse, multicultural hell hole. Also half white here.

Whites are done for and the world will get 10x better once the last one is dead

I support the 14 words. I'm halfy halfy.

Evolution will happen and it has happened to whites first. People who WANT to have children will replace the people who were having children by accident.

Obviously people who are too retarded to even use contraception will still exist but they will be enslaved or exterminated.

You are confusing whites for anglos. The world will be 10 times better without anglos.

FUCKING BASED !

This thread isn't real.

Tfw Asian support of your white life actually makes you despise being white or having anything to do in life because your overbearing Asian neighbors and village peers overbearingly support your whiteness and literally cripple me with support
>Tfw this is black people on welfare is
>Tfw this is white people on azn pro-white support

It's just whites larping as POC. Truth is, you need to die ASAP

>White guy here

shit skin pinoy reporting

If this thread is legit then I urge all non-Native Europeans to stand up and speak out. Your voice on this issue is far more empowered than ours.

You mean 10x more poor, 10x hungrier, 10x less developed. But hey, atleast with all this there will be 10x less people right?

I am a Mestizo, and I fully support White Pride. I understand this is not my struggle, but if Blacks, Latinos, Jews, Women, and Gays can be proud of their identities, why can't Whites?

aboriginal Australian here, I support more white people and less POC of asian, islamic and nigger descent.
More programs and free stuff for me courtesy of the white man's guilty conscience.

Wrong, Jews have money . We invented 100 kinds of pasta in order to pretend we are not eating the same thing everyday

Same, just moved here recently and it's so weird how much more civil people are.

I'm slav and I support white genocide

NatAmer here
So whats wrong with whites having an identity? Why would anyone be against it?
Its diverse, productive and creative.
Not a man in the world that does not immediately fall in love with a sexy little whitegirl.
As a NATIVE all euros and American descendants are white to me. Americans are cool, mexicans are eurospanish. White and white on white.
Where would any of us be without YT. Stay up YT

To prevent you horny morons from wanting to race mix, and create an environment that encourages whites to reproduce more.

I support human genocide why does anyone have a right to exist in the first place. Every single race has committed crimes humans days are numbered anyway.

PoC supporter of white genocide.
Because then the genetic dead ends will perish and those worthy and capable of saving their race will be the ones to pass the torch to the next generation of proud whites.

Sorry wypipo, but it's called tough love.

Where would you be without whitey? Chief woowoo, you'd be alive in a world Kacyzinski correctly imagined as functional, healthy, and sustainable. Not this utopian charade predicated on a lack of perspective infecting us right now.

You people are dumb as rocks but at least you had a natural respect for the ecosystem and each other in the grand scheme of things before we fucked your shit up.

If the bible is right about the fruit of evil being borne from the tree of knowledge the whites, asians, and mediterraneans have shown that to be true in spades.

We've tampered with things we dont understand and now we eternally play catch up to no avail. The sooner robots replace us the better. If we can't pull that off, frankly, the sooner savages who dont know well enough to exploit like we do replace us, the better. so many of the fucking ignorant, hedonistic burgers here. Maybe there's hope for Europe and Canada, but Americans are a cancer. Thanks hwhitey my ass, our standard of living comes at a global cost and its only a matter of time before the dole runs dry, for one reason or another. The 98% of plebs at the bottom wont know why and without our binky we'll all degenerate into worse savages than we ever imagined. To make matters worse the vast majority will continue to lack the insight to see it. fuck.

the question is are 1/4ths white? me and my other natsoc friends have been wondering about this I'm 1/4th gypsy

If quarters are white Mexicans are white, Turks are white, bunch of Arabs and North Africans are white, not mention a bunch of mulattos, hapas, etc. What country do you mean with "gypsy"?

I met your nanna in the street the other night. we talked about life and how not to worry about shit. she was crying at the end of the conversation and called me and angel. hope i see her again someday

based gay black nog here gas the kikes