Re weev Bomb Threat, Roger Stone?

weev has lost his mind. Maybe it was never there. Maybe this is all sort of some cosmic plan. Roger Stone just dropped the oddest tweet.

As the saying goes, what did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

gab.ai/gab/posts/12275897
videopress.com/embed/AnrfWNOK
videopress.com/v/xv3GfQ6x
videopress.com/v/oCfJkh5A
videopress.com/v/INlaCBgA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse_Security
archive.is/E6WJ
youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU
marc.info/?l=full-disclosure&m=125472104014875
youtube.com/watch?v=s9I_eunrxaA
my.mixtape.moe/oipfdm.mov
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

weev is handled.

who is pilosov?

>mentally unstable proponent of mentally unstable ideology does something insane
shocking

It's the timeline desu....
Niggas about to start actin a fool as it commences

Quick rundown please?

I saw that, he was literally saying we should go out and kill people or something. I should have screencapped it
This isn't like Gab is silencing him or something, he was actually advocating terrorism.

But why is Roger Stone saying that about Cernovich?

Probably another Jew.

Time to crash the Cernovich circle?

Don't fuck with Cernovich, he is a powerful kike. There are a periscope stream of him warning to stay away from such organizations as they're already infiltrated or are watched closely by the feds.

Looks like he takes the direct route to rat everyone out.

weev makes jokes. He makes outrageous comments big fucking deal. I hate all of fucking pussies who would probably get pissed at someone saying The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Did anglin actually? Someone post the message

The woman with bigger balls than all the men on this board got confirmed in her job.

Tomorrow is her first day.

Let it begin.

Cernovich is the dumbest jew i've come across in ages.

Cernovichleaks.com

No, weev did

He says shit like that all the time, it's nothing new.
I remember on Chris Cantwell show he said we should slaughter every single nonwhite person, even babies in their cribs

gab.ai/gab/posts/12275897

This, user?

Here is the comment that weev got banned for.

lol what a fucking obvious fed
>hello my fellow white supremacists
>meet me at this address with illegally modified weaponry and let's commit some terrorist acts!

Tell me how this tweet implies what you just said.

Mike Cernovich retardation compilation

videopress.com/embed/AnrfWNOK

videopress.com/v/xv3GfQ6x

videopress.com/v/oCfJkh5A

videopress.com/v/INlaCBgA

well????

Weev is a fed dude. He's controlled opposition. it's so obvious. The fact you're going schizo on this thread makes me think you're that faggot himself.

>tell me how this tweet encouraging people to pull another okc bombing is promoting terrorism
fuck off feddy

Well? Please explain to me how this is fed talk We've all been saying this shit for years here on Sup Forums.

Explain to me how that is any different from The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

kek

This is really it? His comment illustrates a historical truth - violence works - and does not advocate any one person, only generalizing "people in power."

yup thats it.

Let it be so

Sup Forums is satire, everyone knows that

Is this the Pilosov guy? He's mentioned here:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goatse_Security

archive.is/E6WJ

fake tweet, go check for yourself.

kill yourself

I wonder if it's a real Rothschild, though. It could be just some homeless dude who renamed himself.

weev is the reason any alt-right websites are even up right now. He's the tech genius behind it all, basically the alt-right's Moot

He is jewish too, but he grew up in a trailer park. He was radicalized to white nationalist politics after his parents adopted 2 black children when he was a kid.
When he was younger he pulled some prank where he hacked printers nationwide and got them to print swastikas. Later he hacked AT&T, and he was railroaded by the courts, thrown in prison in a black majority area. This further radicalized him.

He was making a fortune doing web development. Now he's a fugitive, living in a small village in Eastern Europe.

Becasue Thernovich is a shill.

stop bein g a sjw cuck antifa, also
>posting as a crusader

>implying the Murrah false flag attack did anything positive

If anything, it only cemented the jew's power during the Clinton era, which paved the way for the total jew domination during the Bush and Obama admins.

Don't wanna defend Cernovich but those are all out of context.

stay mad fed bitch

Found a picture.

really no reason to believe he is a jew.

(((gab))) banned him for this? That's fucking nothing.
KEK

Do you even know what a FED would do? Isn't it past your bed time? Don't you have school tomorrow?

ramzpaul also cucked out on it. I'm starting to think that ramzpaul is controlled opposition.

He is right about the conversation part. Girls are incredibly dumb

>The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants

Good point, user. It's always good to hang onto our founder's myths and ideas. The founders were legitimate white supremacists. If people ask me what I would categorize myself as, I say, "An original American," and cite the laws they passed to keep this a white country.

>But why is Roger Stone saying that about Cernovich?

Fake tweet.
and sage

>weev
>tech genius

lolno, he's an incompetent hack that can't even put TDS on the normienet. All he has to do is contact any Middle East registrar, they don't give a fuck about talking shit about jews or terrorism.

actually he put it in a friendly terrorist location but it was taken down

Ramz is an obvious attention whore, mate. May or may not be an asset, but he's not a serious person.

you like cernovich?

Jefferson's quote is open to interpretation, ((((weev)))) is just outright telling suckers to do his dirty deeds for him. Like that worked so well at CWCville and the car of peace.

weev's a mulatto Indian with kike blood and kike friends. He's also trashy. I have a feeling you might be.

actually i put it on tor long enough to have a tor proxy the #1 hit in american markets when you google daily stormer. due to weeks of backlinks.

now it is back on the normienet, and people can actually find it.

i am a fucking genius, and you are a retard.

no one cares about this, sjw activist faggot

now someone explain what roger meant in the 2nd sentence

I believe he said he was jewish on his dating profile. He looks like one too
If you don't believe jews like him could exist, look at Bobby Fischer

youtube.com/watch?v=1oO0_1oS_oU

>Jefferson's quote is open to interpretation
Nope, its pretty straight forward.

>((((weev)))) is just outright telling suckers to do his dirty deeds for him
Nope, hes basically telling people that violence is the only answer to a corrupt government and he is 100% right about that. Jefferson knew and that quote fucking proves it.

I've known weev since like 2006, federal prison fucked him up imo. Drove him off the deep end. He'd always been on the more extreme end of things but it was always in an internet troll sort of way.

because he's directly referencing a terrorist act and encouraging more of them. throwing the bait out there waiting for his buddies to bite. He's a fed

What is shocking is that, for 200 years, the progressive left has been advocating and implementing the most brutal forms of terrorism. In the Sixties, it was not only a topic but a daily reality. All those radicals are now celebrated as freedom heroes.

Who never says, "If i could, i would kill this SOB" or "I will kill this traitor". Words are not actions.

The only real terrorism advocacy would be genuine if he were giving addresses, names and call for explicit murder.

Weev was basically quoting Thomas Jefferson.

Yeah I know of that dating profile it was a fucking joke. I can expect shit like that from ramzpaul but from someone on Sup Forums should know making jokes about that sort of shit is very common.

I am not Jewish.

none of my grandparents are jews.
none of my great grandparents are jews.

the allegation at hand is whether or not i had a great-great jewish grandparent, because my mother claimed as such when i was being attacked for being a public racist and anti-semite. this was in 2009, when my family was being attacked because i was making racist memes.

marc.info/?l=full-disclosure&m=125472104014875

i had no idea at the time whether or not this claim was true (i took it at face value then) but didn't care. a great-great jewish grandparent would hardly change my view of jewish behavior.

pretty much nobody on this board can say that they were making racist memes then, much less getting their fucking family wrecked because they were a top racist memer.

this claim turned out not to be true, but it is the source of all "weev's a jew" shilling.

Don't forget that spooks killed children and doggos during RR and Waco.
Press S to spit on the graves of dead CIA niggers.

You mean the .al domain? It was Albania, not Algeria.

>now it is back on the normienet, and people can actually find it.

Oh shit you're right, I'm fucking retarded for not checking twice. Sorry.

Roger Stone is a whacko too. Have you ever watched the autistic shit he does with his hands when he speaks? Absolutely pathological.

weev's best bud Anglin also almost brought down gab. They knew the rules. weev seems to want to take down gab. but y tho?

You are talking about this? Are you reading what I am reading? He said was exactly right. The only way will ever get a freedom back is if someone fights back. you of all people should know that once the government takes a freedom away its never going to fucking give it back. Also are you telling me shit like Ruby Ridge and Waco didn't deserve retaltation? As far as I know none of those people specially Ruby ridge ever got anything over what happened. Ruby ridge was specially fucked up.

RAMZ never misses an opportunity to be a massive boomer faggot.

When will monero moon?

There are plenty of reasons. Let's start with his name.
Auernheimer is a jewish surname.
There are only three of them listed in wikipedia, weev, Leonardo, and Raoul.
What are the odds that of the other two names, one of them is not only a jew, but a prominent one? Seems like a long shot, right? Wrong.
Raoul is a jew, and not any jew, but the nephew of Theodor Herzl.
Ever heard of him? He's the father of zionism.
Weev is almost certainly related a close relation of his as well.
These are all kikes in the alt-right.
Hell, the name itself was made up by jew Paul (((Gottfried))).
I know your post is bait, but who do you think you are kidding here?

you're a liar. I did no such thing, and the statement was entirely lawful under Brandenberg v. Ohio. (so much for gab's promise of using US Code and SCOTUS as a guide for policy, they're fucking frauds that stole a million dollars promising people free speech that they had no intent to give)

after getting me entirely banned from the internet, they still won't stop, and powerful people are continually attempting to have me silenced for my LAWFUL, FIRST AMENDMENT PROTECTED TRUTHS ABOUT JEWS

>implying you are weev
timestamp proof?

He's right tho.

Bullies only learn one way. That is when people stand up to them.

>not being an off the rails raving psycho is being a boomer

Damn spencer really did a number on the movement huh?

it destroyed a good man's business but hey, if you want to be led by a dirtbag who has repeatedly said he is jewish, you're on the wrong board.

Also, I'm from Cucknada and while the .al domain never loaded for me the .is domain loads just fine. It's just a matter of time until the (((ISP))) complies with Canadian law and blocks it so time to enjoy it while it lasts I guess.

Yeah, kikes really want to shut down Daily Stormer and its main people. Feigned outrage + simultaneous registrar attacks + (((Laura "nose job" Loomer))) being happy..... Weev did nothing wrong

dude it isn't about the moon. it is about me willing to take LESS MONEY for a premium of privacy. now that my coins are being fucking marked by exchanges as EEVIL NAZI BITCOIN and people lose their exchange accounts for sending to me, bitcoin is basically worse than fiat now. I'd rather take a swift wire than bitcoin for the first time in my fucking life.

I want monero because it is actually fungible and useful.

Didn't McVeigh basically kill nationalism for 20 years? Oh but because the authorities obviously changed how they handled standoffs that means it was because of the bombing.

Don't be retarded. First of all, if you incite violence all you get is the stupidest people with poor planning ability, poor impulse control doing it which means you get people like Dylan Roof attacking a church full of innocents and Thomas Mair shooting an MP right before the EU referendum nearly fucking the leave vote.

The most damaging thing you can do to corrupt politicians is investigating their corruption and exposing it. If you shine a light on how intelligence agencies blackmail pedophiles and groom them for office, leaning on them to bring in refugees and start wars, just bring the whole thing out in the open, that does more than any violence could do.

Has anyone talked to you about setting up your own DNS register? I know you posted before about how much $$$ it would take but a lot of people are willing to donate to see it happen and don't we have some sort of wealth alt-right people?

UHHH, GUYS.

youtube.com/watch?v=s9I_eunrxaA

if the jew shoe fits, wevlos is probably wearing it. What does he do now?

FBI and ATF**, but I damn them all the same. S.

RAMZ was regularly being a faggot long before Spencer became a commonly known persona.

you can agree or disagree with the sentiment, it doesn't matter. why would he publically state such a thing unless he were a fucking fed trying to goad some of his? not buying it. either he is a fed or he is very stupid

>Girls dont get it. If an interesting man is looking for good conversation, he'd rather talk to a man.

thats true tho,

Also these tweets by gorilla man are out of context, very low energy, lmao some late 20's dumb bitch working for shareblue thinks this is a damning comment further more it gets green lit for use on Sup Forums hahahahahah.

weev should avoid calling for mass violence if he doesn't want to get banned

what better way to infiltrate, weev came in as a hero

>who has repeatedly said he is jewish
No he fucking hasnt if that was the case shills would have much more then a fucking okc profile from awhile back. Go look at the .is domain registry its a fucking joke and jab at retards like you. They even had a piece about .is being from israel fucking with retards like yourself.

Its no fucking worse then what Jefferson said and what a million fucking other people have said about stopping the government. Look at what happened when people picked up guns to help defend that farmer? The police fucked off.

>they're already infiltrated or are watched closely by the feds
No shit. Are people really so naive as to think the governments of the West won't co-opt or purposely destroy movements that threaten their overall agenda of replacement and enslavement?
We lost before we ever had a chance.

Andrew "These hackers think they hard when they ain't never seen the pen" Auernheimer

The info is on the twiiter bomb Gab thread thread, it's pretty cut and dry that weev is pretty jewish. Go look at the Gab tl and fold it out.

Why are you ignoring the consensus in this thread, that what he said is not that big of deal and commonly recognized as the truth by anyone with a brain? It's different if he specified, "Go kill so and so, who should be at this locale," to say that a toxic ruling class will only respond to violence is a fact of human existence.

Where in this tweet did he ask for mass violence other then the standard The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants

I disagree. I've followed ramz for a long fucking time and I've disagreed with him a few times. However hes been acting really fucking weird the last year. he used to Amren conferences as well which was fucking great now im not sure he even wants to do that anymore

>infiltrate
yo mama

my.mixtape.moe/oipfdm.mov

i gotta do video, couldnt find a pen

he doesn't call for it, he suggests it

ramz paul has been cucking for a lot longer than the last year

Which isn't illegal you fuck