There's a study that suggests the average lifespan of an Empire is 250 years. If I get lucky like Britain, you get two...

There's a study that suggests the average lifespan of an Empire is 250 years. If I get lucky like Britain, you get two. If you get somewhere like China, you get several.

America has no planned it's future. It cannot continue to exist. Prepare for the fall, your days are numbered.

>a study that suggests
empirical evidence is garbage and your study is too

post a picture of yourself I fucking dare you do it you wont you pusy you wont show your face with a comment like that because you're a vigania

Its obvious America is getting crushed under its own weight. I just hope China collapses before we do because I would hate to see a world ruled by godless orientals

Also the american empire may collapse, destroying our oversea empire and urban centers but I am sure my comfy all white rural midwest town will be untouched by the collapse

>the peasants are safe when collapse happens
maybe if you're a slave living under Lord Walmart Mcdonalds at the Mcfort

>America falls
>then what
Well, OP? When things get tough, people get tough. Leftists are weakness incarnate. If the USA falls, there will be a massive conservative uprising. We already have the infrastructure and firepower to survive some massive shit (largest military by far, most mil tech, most nukes, etc).

China is on track to become the largest Christian nation in the world in a decade. Who knows how the gov will happen that.

As for America, I dont see it surviving as a super power. Who knows if the states will break up. The system is so stupid; half of the country hates the other. There is no coming back from this, it has become a house divided.

I think that the time for an empire to rise is equal for the time of an empire to decline - given america, I would say they have 200 more years - so I won't worry

USAs geopolitical position makes it still incredible strong and versatile dealing in world affairs. They have no threats on their borders unlike China that is contained by Russia, India, Japan and South Korea

I miss rob van winkle. Saw him live once im an old fag.

rome.

if it means the jews are finally out then im all in desu

The entire infrastructure of military bases and organizations like the FMI are artefacts of the Cold War. They may go away, but then America will just return to its 19th century position as a strong regional power, getting to mown its own lawn for a while may even defuse the internal political tensions of America.

>Roman Republic
>American Republic
>Roman Empire
>American Empire
Emperor Baron Trump when?

America isn't an empire. It's a collective basket of the world and thus reflects the best results of the world unifying and thus has been granted special privilege to oversee the delinquent screw ups who'd otherwise destroy such a future. The last empire ended with britian. It was the founding fathers of our country who fought them for individual human freedoms. The U.S has its issues. It has conducted its crimes around the world but they are lessor than that which have been and would have been committed by others. The last beacon of freedom and hope for a world gone made. A basket of ethnic groups and religions trying to find the best way forward privy to the cycles of history with exception to what has been accomplished as far as human rights, freedoms, and a shared environment for the various cultures/ethnic groups of the world.

The fall can still occur but this time, everyone goes down with it. So, make your choices wisely in the upcoming timeline. Mankind wasn't meant to bask in the same cycles of history forever. It's time to move forward or get BTFO and left behind. You'll begin seeing the signs as such soon and they go for everybody on this planet

>no threats
>Mexico is invading as we speak

>There's a study that suggests the average lifespan of an Empire is 250 years.
>average lifespan of an Empire is 250 years.
>Empire

Implying that America is an Empire.

Wrong. We may talk shit about other states and political parties, but we've always done that. It's part of our culture. And while we may talk shit about other states, we don't let foreigners talk shit about those states, other Americans. The people that hate America are the same vocal minority that are protesting the president. The majority of us, on both poltical sides, are still very patriotic.

>Knocking down buildings with a plane so they can seek opium from Afghanistan and oil from Iraq

No plan...

You can't ignore reality forever.

>but they are lessor than that which have been and would have been committed by others.
Keep telling that to yourself to sleep well at night.

To be more accurate it's 223 years. Sun and Moon perfect cycle.

pics with a timestamp or it didn't happen