Why do people hate Naruto so much?

Why do people hate Naruto so much?

Don't forget to report and sage.

The villagers remember how nine(9) tail fox destroyed their city and killed their friends so people fear its host.

fuck off narutards

(you)

Doesn't really answer the question but ok I guess.

Its fucking stupid.

Mystery solved.

WITNESS ME

why are you guys so autistic and weird?

lol

WITNESS ME

It's popular and Sup Forums like being snowflakes.

TO VALHALLA

FUCK

WITNESSES MEEE

Sup Forums just is. I advise to leave and dont come back because it wont get better.

>lol
Feel free to kill yourself on the way out.

Naruto didn't stay Naruko

Nowadays there's no reason, everyone should be shitposting BnHA threads instead but newfags aren't creative and just repeat memes.

WITNESSES MEEEEEE

they shouldn't be shitposting at all.

FUCK ME

WITNESS MEE

Because Sup Forums hates almost anything popular.

Plain and simple.

CHROME FOR THE GODS

Because it's popular.

Remember Sup Forums had constant Valvrave threads, and you can't honestly tell me that show had better writing or characters than Naruto.

Sup Forums is the anime equivalent of Sup Forums or Sup Forums: anything mainstream? Gotta hate it. How dare we have something in common with "normies"?

Kill la Kill was huge on here until all of a sudden Toonami picked it up for localization and KLK merchandise started popping up at FYE stores. Now it's shunned. Surprise surprise.

WITNESS MEE

Fury Road was an awful movie.

WITNESS

Sup Forums jumped on a bandwagon straight from 2008, when GAIA was popular and Naruto was very popular in their forums.
Obviously people on Sup Forums treated Gaia Online like they treat Reddit today, so to distance themselves from gaifags they started posting pasta and spamming naruto threads.

Nowadays hating Naruto has no sense, especially since it ended up being the best one of the "big three", if only for having the honesty of telling a story and then ENDING, fucking straight off, instead of descending in a cancerous spiral of piss and barely readable plot like Bleach and One Piece did.

Of course people that came here way after everything was already started and when gaia wasn't even a thing anymore just love repeating everything they read to feel part of a community, so Naruto hate became a mindless meme that's kept alive by bandwagoning newfags.

WITNESS MEE

Edgy faggots jealous of its success that keep yelling into their echo chamber

I remember when it wasn't allowed to talk about Naruto on this board due to board culture.

Those were better times.

WITNESS ME

TO VALHALLA

>Sup Forums
>board culture

Naruto was terrible, is terrible, and always will be terrible. Read/watched it enough to know. Dont try convince yourself it isnt.

>it's terrible

>literally a dozen Fate stays at any time

WITNESS ME

>newfags actually believe this
Amusing.

WITNESS