Japan should accept immigrants. can you refute me?

>"Japan need immigrants" said by american economic professor(Kenneth Saul Rogoff) at harvard university
>many Japanese economists also think Japan need immigrants
>our government estimate that we need to accept 200,000 immigrants per year in order to maintain GDP per capita
>IMF,World bank, United nations, IMF also support it

sorry, .Sup Forums I already won the discussion

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ouabUJD-blU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

According to the UN report, the population of Japan is expected to decrease to 84 million by the year 2100 when the birth rate reaches 1.8 and life expectancy reaches 95 years. However, Japan's birth rate - marriage rate - birth policy innovation is accelerating, and Japan is expected to have a fertility rate of 2.0 ~ 2050 ~ 2060, and its expected life expectancy is expected to be much higher than originally expected. By 2090, It is expected to start growing in the middle of 2090. Moreover, after the Abe Shinzo regime, Japan will be able to provide skilled workers with various races, including many Caucasians and Hispanics.
And according to report of analyzing this, Japan'z population will be nearly 105m~110m in 21 century

...Anonymous
08/26/17(Sat)00:41:31No.78717609

→#(OP)#
Moreover, Japan has effectively repaid 40 per cent of its national debt with quantitative easing and the central bank has repaid it, while 87 per cent of the remaining debt of 650 trillion is domestic - yen. Looking at the current financial situation in Japan Foreign bonds worth about 500 trillion yen (all of this is from foreigners and 400 trillion yen is the government bonds of developed countries such as the US, Europe, and Arab.)

Apart from this, Japan 's Treasury Department, which has 3.5 trillion foreign assets, 1.4 trillion foreign exchange reserves and 120 trillion yen of finances, is expected to have a deficit of 15 trillion yen this year. This is a significant reduction in the budget deficit of 35 trillion yen in 2010 and is expected to decrease to 7 trillion yen in 2020-2021.
-----------------

2017 country's birth rate and number of new born
Japan 1.52 1.04m South korea 1.09 0.36m

Japan's fertiliry rate and marriage rate increasing while korea's are decreasing.

Shithole

DON'T MAKE A MESS

>can't discribe with his words

(((Saul Rogoff))) only wants your best goyim !

So explain to me how uneducated invaders from africa/muslimes can help japans economy.What will these people do ?
these people cant read or write their own tongue...
Not only wont they speak japanese
not only have they no skills to contribute to japanese economy
they will not integrate,they will rape ,pillage and be a burden on japanese society.

I don't even care, you guys can have as many immigrants as you want

>Japan needs less Japanese people
>refute me

subjective
and rong

>Oh no Japan, your not making enough babies, the only sollution is taking in foreign trash.

Japan is not America or Germany kike bros. These people would rather die a slow death than infect their culture with immigrants. Literally.

yea but dude get fucked

Nothing wrong with Japan's population falling, in fact, Japan needs it. Wages are extremely low (start out at maybe $2k a month as a programmer or engineer which is a joke), especially when you take hours worked in to consideration, despite being a first world country with cost of living pretty much equal to the US. A lower population will give you Japs a needed pay raise, but even then you probably won't accept it because of MUH HONOR.
The US does not need ANY immigrants either, if we immediately halted all immigration and deported all illegals, visa workers, anchor babies, and non-native citizens that aren't rich, the only people who wouldn't benefit are businesses who would have to start paying higher wages.

The japs seem to be doing fine still. High standard of living and their economy is still productive. If you don't import any immigrants then robotics became even more prevalent.

Sage

More immigrants please!

no, just too lazy. you aren't worth the time.

if you really Japanese, you should commit seppuku for betraying your country.

I can't take Japan seriously because everytime I look at the flag I just imagine a pie chart named "stuff in japan" and "weird japanese shit and hentai" is the only result.

Have you been making the same thread for 6 months now?

>economists
oil magnates think you should buy more oil
sage

btfo they are full

>200,000 immigrants per year in order to maintain GDP per capita
it's almost like they aren't interested in japan's people at all

Japan with half the population will still be Japan. Unless you replace the missing half with niggers.

Well thank God we've found an answer to the refugee crisis gripping Europe right now.

We should all lobby for th nips to take our, erm *cough d-doctors and engineers. Surely only prosperity can follow

How was your summer English teacher san? Don't you have better things to do than spam this exact same thread over and over every few days?

>Gaijins and dirty "white supremasist" are too desperate and Chill for save their shitty race and are fighting against racemixing and another race ,multiculturalism etc
>Bassically are obsessed with race mix the japanese race with inmigrants with their dirty and DISGUSTING race
Pathetic pig westerners get the fuck out Japan. Even other asians can mix with us
GAIJIN GO HOME!

>Nip posting "Japan needs immigrant" threat again.

Its kind of amusing now how long you have been doing this for.

pathetic pig westerners made you successfull, never forget that

>Japan should do exactly what's fucking the west because zig said so.
Um, no sweetie

You are already too much on that Island.

Goes to show you that Harvard is full of fucking retards. Shows you that Japanese Economists are fucking retards (We STILL HAVEN'T FULLY RECOVERED FROM THE 1989 burst bubble). GJ.
IMF, World Bank, and UN are all fucking retarded.

Respect the Emperor; Expel the Barbarians.
The Whole World Under the Emperor's Boot Heel!

Revere the Emperor, expel the barbarians.

Nah, Japan is fine as it is.

youtu.be/ouabUJD-blU

Your entire opening argument was a quote from someone else

JUST FUCK OFF AND STOP POSTING THIS SHIT!
INSTEAD OF WAITING/AGITATING FOR JAPAN TO TURN IN TO A THIRD WORLD COUNTRY - JUST FUCK OFF TO ONE NOW !

This thread again?

No Japan is just fine. European and North American Oligarchies have been accepting migrants from Muslim nations as to try to pander to Saudi and Gulf States for "lobbying money" and excusably stifle wage growth.

If the Japanese MSM seems to propagate the migration intake I reckon that the Japanese Oligarchy seeks Saudi and Gulf State money and try to stifle wages in Japan.

Join a union in Japan and keep Japan as Japanese with its weird, wonderful and welcoming ways.

tfw going to work in about 8 months

How you doin man?
I see you making these threads since months, everyday.

天皇陛下万歳

Oink, oink as a proud finngolian pig moomin i'd say let us all stay in our seperate countries and kick the jihad invaders out of europe.

BTFO

Hi Kim, I see you're enjoying Japan life. Good.

Do it, maybe the Japs will be the ones to start the race war when their culture is literally hammered down and spit on by third worlders. Take all of Africa.

We still want reparations for what you did to us in ww2 so stop your bitching and hand over the shekels.

/thread