This is what your meme war has done to this lady

Are you happy with yourself?

Your action had consequences.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0JmyiMud-vE
youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Le scooter of lard

did you know that those are flesh eating butterflies?

they live on river banks and eat dead fish that wash up.

Fucking kek, I bet she gets upset to the point of tears every single day thinking about Drumpf in the White House.

We just wanted to play our video games...

nah, tears don't come out of her. Only seething anger.

>The Algo told me I would find you rural and suburban retards here.

lol made 2016 worth it all over again
>JUST

the croc seems pretty alive

>at a random Costco

Please tell me that's actually her.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Trump destroyed Hillary
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I hope she commits suicide out of despair
> That would be too good to be true

Staff, check. Book pile, check. Kim Jong Un suit, check. It's her.

Got to love the wall of toilet paper. BUILD THAT WALL!

I bet that fat scooter woman is just trying to get her 24-pack of adult size diapers.

I'm happy!

youtube.com/watch?v=0JmyiMud-vE

A campaign manager is offering his services to me and I'm starting to plan for 2020.

Too bad, Hildawg snagged the last one.

this is perfection

>Hillary 2018 sucking white ducks for vote at Costco right on time

very sick (or bad) guy!

In my wildest dreams, I never believed that Trump could win this bigly.

fat woman on scooter rolls up and be like, "Can I pay for my stuff here?"

give wikipedia link with details

She's a fucking end-cap.

This shit is some good karma. The bitch is probably broke af after having to pay pack her big boy donors since she didn't win and couldn't over fat govt contracts in return. Now she is shilling her bullshit book at Costco. Just fucking wow. I think this is better than jail. I think her slow decline into a national laughingstock should suffice.

OP's pic is hereby nominated for pic of the year. Bonus points for warehouse shelves in background.

Rekt thread?

>her event was next to racks full of bulk discount toilet paper

youtube.com/watch?v=Oo9buo9Mtos Conan was right again

Please tell me there are more photo's

Reminder that Wayne is a hobo con artist parasitizing the people around him and especially the elderly. Wayne was 5 months behind on the rent for his mobile home before the owner kicked Wayne Lambright out. This guy had also loaned Wayne over $1000 in his many failed attempts to get the psycho Wayne to straighten his life out. Everybody coming into contact with Wayne eventually learn. Wayne has no conscience, no prospects, no loyalty, no skills, no future. Behind Wayne is a long trail of devastated and financially inconvenienced people stretching back into Wayne’s 20s. Wayne also managed to con older technologically illiterate people into handing over several tens of thousands of dollars for projects that could have been carried out by an outsourced indian in one week. In Wayne’s hands, not even that can be done. Wayne is the perfect storm of incompetence and narcissism and the only people who have been willing to maintain a relationship with Wayne for more than a few months are a couple of redneck alcoholics and a methhead with whom Wayne enjoys periods of homosexual debauchery including the use of stimulants while seeking out ill reputed public bathrooms for "slam bams." But don't worry, Wayne fully forgives himself every time so he's Not Gay.

Not enough, she should be in jail.

Is that a SNL, Jay leno skit or something or actually Hillary lol

no, she collapsed on 9/11. Big meme, probably lost here the election

She was denying she was sick for months, then she collapsed, and was hospitalized for weeks with some mystery illness (she said it was just a touch of pneumonia).

This board is over-18s only.

Semi fake news

That picture is from 2014, her old book

4 u

quite a dossier there. are you the landowner he ripped off?

she has 0 self-respect

Holding a signing for a book released 3 years ago. At least update the photo cunts.