HAHA, Britbongs leave EU, want to stay in Europol

WTF, Brits? I thought Brexit means Brexit and if you are out, you are out. Why stay in the European FBI, which is a completely useless organization to begin with?

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1505675544
twitter.com/AnonBabble

they are trying to find SOME way to make Brexit into Not-Brexit.

It really feels like it.

Current plan seems to be:
A. stay in Europol
B. stay in EIB
C. stay in Erasmus program
D. have a 3 year "transition period" that can be extended, in which Brits stay in the customs union and the single market
E. continue military cooperation

So what is changing? Looks to me the only thing changing is that Brits do not have a vote any more in Brussels.

The traitors in charge just want to bring more foreigners to the UK. All the EU has to do is give them passports, turning them into "Europeans".

This is too good. Lol Britain.

They also have to pay us a lot of money user ;3

>So what is changing? Looks to me the only thing changing is that Brits do not have a vote any more in Brussels.

Technically, the brits DO have a vote...

Brussels is just ignoring it to see how brits react.

If the brits accept the "Nu-Brexit", then the EU will just be renamed "This is totally Brexit and not the EU, but continue to give sheckels to Germany and to as Germany tells you"

Why you getting shirty, German? Merkel wants to get muslims and muds to rape your women.

We always said we were going to stay in Europol.

International policing doesn't really work if countries opt out and all the criminals will just flee to London if they know Europol can't operate there.

Europol is completely separate from the EU, likewise the European Space Agency etc.

EU Europe

what happened to interpol?

Is it no longer possible to run law enforcement collaboration between nations without becoming a slave to merckel?

>what happened to interpol?

Apparently they are making another album

Sadly no longer.
Denmark just left the Europol after the latest treaties gave more power over sovereign citizens.
Denmark is not a full member of EU so we had a referendum which the yay's lost

No wonder why, did you see the state of their """"police""""?
liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1505675544

>Denmark just left the Europol after the latest treaties gave more power over sovereign citizens.

>the latest treaties gave more power over sovereign citizens.

You don't say....

Hmm not at all mr. bong, next time do a research.
"The European Union Agency for Law Enforcement Cooperation (commonly abbreviated Europol), formerly known as the European Police Office, is the law enforcement agency of the European Union"

What is I told you Britain was a vassel state of the US, and the intelligence agencies of the UK were a proxy of the NSA.

Now what if I told you the safety of Europe was in the hands of UK intelligence forces, and interpol could not operate without Britain.

If*

>safety of Europe was in the hands of UK intelligence forces

Great job they're doing huh. It's only been two or three days since the last terrorist attack

>If the brits accept the "Nu-Brexit", then the EU will just be renamed "This is totally Brexit and not the EU, but continue to give sheckels to Germany and to as Germany tells you"
You are aware that Germany is the biggest net-payer in the EU?

I believe they've stopped several major attacks throughout Europe this year. Many major attacks never make it to the public because they don't want to induce fear and/or indicate how bad the terrorist problem really is. Obviously an IED in a shopping bag is a little bit harder to gather intelligence on when your main concern is a dirty bomb.

The did just fine before the EU ever was thought of. If the Britfags were serious, they'd get out completely and create a commonwealth police force.

You don't have a clue what youre talking about..
Its fine, just dont inflict your ignorance on us. keep it to yourself