Where were you when you realized that niggers in america are only 15 generations away from the spear-chucking...

Where were you when you realized that niggers in america are only 15 generations away from the spear-chucking, shit-eating savages in sub-Saharan Africa?

To put this in perspective, whites and orientals are closer to 85,000 generations away from African savages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JFcXGoVr_2U
deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/49594/1000050402_ftp.pdf?sequence=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>only 15 generations
A lot can change in that time, user

Oh yeah? How much, exactly?

We'll be enjoying Tacos al Pastor and celebrating cinco de mayo long before the niggers break 15%

If the shitskins hit 25% here I'm packing up my shit and finding some hole in the orient to inhabit.

A lot can change over just one generation. Humans, like any other animal, take a strong influence from the environment that they're born and raised in.

I live in 30% white land, it's really not that bad. We are incredibly segregated and all get along. My neighborhood is 90+% white, theirs is 90+% not. No reason to not be friends.

you can teach a chip to drive a car but you cant teach it to think like a human

>We are incredibly segregated and all get along.

Then why are you segregated you freak

Chips can drive cars now?

>Asians spend centuries by the ocean. >Don't evolve gills/Fins despite that.

So we can get along. My favorite thing in the world is when New England, Oregon, or Washington tries to tell me I'm racist.

youtube.com/watch?v=JFcXGoVr_2U

Then you don't get along if you need to be segregated to tolerate each other you fucking brainlet subhuman trash

Yeah. Group of them tried to steal my car last month.

>85,000 generations

1,7 millions years? You think our lineages separated in australopithecus period? Well i have bad news for you we separated white race from black maybe near 12,000 years or less.

Humans curious and resourceful enough to leave Africa and survive across the globe left Africa about 2 million years ago. The niggers we bought from African slave herders were in virtually complete stagnation for those 2 million years.

White people already do celebrate Cinco De Mayo, what are you trying to say?

deepblue.lib.umich.edu/bitstream/handle/2027.42/49594/1000050402_ftp.pdf?sequence=1

They're still the same but because of white support they replaced their spear chucking with hood culture.

>implying they aren't already a bunch of spear chuckers