Buyfag thread

Read the guide buyfag.moe

Other urls found in this thread:

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-012135&page=top/search/list?s_condition_flg=1$s_sortkey=preowned$pagemax=70$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
toranoana.jp/info/hobby/toloveru_figure/index.html
twitter.com/dokon
twitter.com/GRIZZRYPANDA
twitter.com/ToysRX
fig-ad.com/?&site=1&category=1001&off=50&status=stock
event(dot)goodsmile(dot)info/snowmiku2017/en/
event.goodsmile.info/snowmiku2017/en/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I love 18!!!!

My dick.

Face looks awful, and the legs are kind of fucked up.

What if I don't want to read the fucking guide?

You read the fucking guide anyway

Nice tits, but everything else looks shit.

Does anyone even post scans anymore?

amiami.com/top/detail/detail?gcode=FIGURE-012135&page=top/search/list?s_condition_flg=1$s_sortkey=preowned$pagemax=70$getcnt=0$pagecnt=1
>Tae
>figure rating: C

would you ever a C?

drawfag here.
planning on learning 3D software.

Can you guys point me what are some cheap methods of making these figurines from a 3D model?

Also, how much money can I make off custom figurines?

Anyone have a decent scan of the bikini warriors hunter dx posters? And is the figure worth it? I'm really tempted but might be too lewd for displaying...

They're making 30 of her 1/1 scale

toranoana.jp/info/hobby/toloveru_figure/index.html

Yes because I know how to read the product notes.

>[Missing] A3 new illustration clear poster

>FIGURE rank: a

learn to read.

Proportions are all fucked up again and not even the face looks close to the character this time. I hate this. For all the merch it gets DB has little worth owning.

Little to none of us do that. Ask one of the art/3D boards or MFC maybe.

That shitty ass face. Pass.

so the box is open or the card is included alongside? I wouldn't buy an unsealed Tae. The people that own lewd lolis are not above the glue meme.

>160x90x70
do tell

it's probably an A- (resealed like new)

I just want to know if I can make money off custom figures.

>Nice tits
Are you fucking kidding me? Are you aroused by silicone-filled water bags?

Sage. Terrible thread.

Are there really otaku out there who can afford to drop $22k+ on a TLR statue

Show the tits and ass.

You can't do this. This isn't a business this is a time consuming hobby that you will have to spend many years refining you skills on. If you succeed you will be a really cool dude.

One place to start is following people on twitter who make garage kits. Follow the following user.
twitter.com/dokon
This guy tweets and retweets about a lot of stuff going on in the garage kit and 3d rendering community. Learn japanese or get used to using the translate feature.

What you make will look like shit and will require a lot of work after it is printed. If you manage to print something that doesn't fall apart you will have to have to sand it down or otherwise smooth out the rough surfaces. You will have to learn how to assemble and paint your figure. You will die from inhaling fine particles and toxic elements. Everything you try to make will be awful and no one will want to buy it. You don't have enough money or time to do this. By the time you do have some amount of skills your printer will be outdated and you will need to buy a new one.

Start with making Plamo. Check out the thread in /toy/ or the link in the guide. From there you can start assembling garage kits. Most of the people on twitter seem to use Zbrush. It seems to be a fairly large thing with its own conventions for modellers who are serious about what they do.

One of the most prolific and successful Garage kit maker who starts with 3d renders is GrizzryPanda.
twitter.com/GRIZZRYPANDA
He has devoted years of his life to this craft.
Another account which has some useful posts is
twitter.com/ToysRX

Fuck the guide. What's the point in reading it.

We need more sculptors in the industry. It is a waste of manufacturing capabilities to make awful recolors.

are any services to take a 3D model and make a custom figurine?

That's too big but I like it

If they made one of my waifu, I don't think I'll be able to resist

Lewd.

Not a complete product. From what I've seen after they've perfected the 3d render and tested it out on their own printer they order a big batch of parts from somewhere and get their shipment in a box. They then take these unassembled unpainted garage kits that are in anywhere from 6 to several dozen pieces and bring them to conventions and events to sell. You could hire a hobbyist to assemble and paint what you made but that will cost hundreds of dollars. I can't help you find any of these services. You need to learn Japanese and insert yourself into the Garage Kit community.

Seems like I need to learn all the process then by myself.

I was googling and there seems some trade schools in my country that teach plastic injection molding and related courses, I'm sure they're for industrial plastic shit but I guess they will be enough.

At least worth my consideration.

wut? 18 is flat as fuck in the anime/manga, the fig has cowtits.
well weebs will buy anything with cowtits.

why does she have dandruff

>22k
What
22000$?!

They have a dozen other figures they could release.

Now all we need is a Celipa version and a Zangya version and we're all set. The Trinity of Dragonball Hawtness.

Maybe they don't have the molds made. We need more mold makers in this industry.

I'd fap to this.

For $22,000 I'd better be able to ride that thing to work.

I bought this some time ago. New Endou Okito doujin. If you like I can provide you with scans of this (by camera of course). The quality is ok at least you wont wait months untill proper scans but I doubt this will ever be scanned.

I'de prefer Momo to ride me for work.

No full colour pics for it yet, just the teaser.

nigga do you not see the 2 and a half million yen price tag

Nobu scale FUCKING WHEN

Well guys. What do you think?

It's stupid. Just like you.

Yeah but even my battle station doesn't cost that much neither do my fucking car.
It's just too much for what it is. Is there an hole to fuck and can you move her as you which at last?

meh. Her top seems too wrinkled. Needs a mahou shoujo version.

I like her facial expression. I might order this rabbit.

Awww,some really likes me.

so much potential

WHERE IS RIZE

Wish*

Here is the details. Too lazy to translate the moon but I think everyone here can at least read it.

PVC製塗装済み完成品
1/7スケール
全高:約22センチ
原型:みさいる
発売元:トイズワークス(キャラアニ)
価格:12,000円(税別)
2016年9月発売予定

If there's only 30 of this item, some might shell out that much to resell for even higher later on for profit.

fig-ad.com/?&site=1&category=1001&off=50&status=stock

This site lets you sort in stock figures on amazon.jp by % off.

What happens if you remove the top? Does she have nipples?

I appreciate you. Thank you for sharing that neat website.

Probably nothing is removal able.

Pink hair is my fetish.

Has anyone proxied lewd doujin before? What proxies accept adult goods?

>read the fucking guide
I narrowed it down to proxykon and zenmarket but they have vague terms such as "Items that harm public order and morality," so I'm still not sure. I just want to fap to printed material.

That would work too

Cant you break the plastic? surely its layered right?

Chino is my fetish

Absolutely. I don't imagine that there is a huge number of them but there are certainly enough. These companies know their market. They wouldn't produce these luxury items if there was no one to buy them.

Just gotta wait for those figurine remodelers or whatever to make a nude version for auction.

Yah, I do that. If its layered it makes my job a hella lot easier to just remove the clothes and put some nipples on and resell it for 20% more

What is underneath is unique to each sculpt. It usually depends on who the manufacturer is. Unless it is meant to be cast off there are generally no nipples. You can add your own if you want to modify them. Alter Senhime Succubus version and FREEing Nobody have sculpted unpainted nipples. GSC picnic Nico is smooth. Alter Chitoge has a strapless bra. There are figures such as the seven sins line which have intentionally removable parts which reveal detailed painted nipples.

Learn Solid Works or NX, though I assume there will be better stuff for figures, I'm just mentioning them from a Mechanical Engineering point of view

Is this shirt subtle enough?

Nahh, I just use pasties which are nipple shaped, lots of variety based on the breast size. its not that hard

Yes. People are more likely to think you are a Nazi than a weeaboo.

Which one are you voting for, buyf/a/ggots?

I voted for the top left.
event(dot)goodsmile(dot)info/snowmiku2017/en/

Well, she's also my fetish even without pink hair.

top right, what bunny though?

I never buy these, nor I like Nendos, but lower left is cute

so much wasted potential

Bunny is irrelevant.

preorders never
painted never

That's not even a question, bottom left will win.

The best thing to do if you're unsure is ask them. FromJapan supposedly takes no orders for adult items, but I've had no problems buying things with R-18 labels, althouth the covers were SFW.
Pretty sure Big in Japan accepts them as well.

Reminder everything is generic except for the snow ruski on bottom right.

Fuck off we just got rid of the tripshits.

You don't have a good reason for using a tripcode or name.
You can post working links. Using (dot) is unnecessary and cumbersome.
>event.goodsmile.info/snowmiku2017/en/

I am not very excited for any of the Miku designs but I voted for top middle for both the Miku and her rabbit.

What's your latest purchase?

Why would you want a jointed bodysuit when her scale is being rereleased?

>dat ass
>dat rack
muh dick

No user, YOU are generic.

>another syaro
>still no Cocoa

Thanks, I'll try asking or FromJapan if they say no.

I'm probably going to buy a vocaloid shirt. I found one I like online but I won't be able to get it before Miku Expo, though I don't think I was going to buy any merch at the show anyway.

I was also looking at the new Rin & Len scales but Tony makes me wary sometimes.