Pokemon ORAS

Spats.

Are disgusting.

Having not caught up since the B/W chapters, i'll be disappointed if this is canon.

She's supposed to be a wild tomboy, but she's also supposed to be a genius when it came to literacy.

Brain damage.

Literacy doesn't always equal penmanship.

vagina bones

Roxanne had to help her doing a test because she couldn't read well enough.
What are you talking about?

Is that from the manga? and is right about she being a tomboy? That is kind of cute and sounds more interesting than her anime counterpart.

She's practically feral early on. Jungle outfit and everything.

She's a massive tomboy in the manga and it's Ruby who doesn't like battles and wants to enter contests.

I was forced to drop it around Emerald because it just wasn't getting scanlated.in a consistent manner.

Has this changed?

ORAS and XY are coming our kinda-weekly. BW2 is slow as fuck tho.

Picked up

Should I be reading them in game release order or does it eventually stop being related to one another?

>TFW you will never learn if White reunited with balls-kun

Is it worth getting back into?

Dropped it halfway through sinnoh. Loved it up to emerald. Briefly remember reading parts of hgss, but the order was so messed up I gave up.

She's a wild tomboy (used to literally hangout in the forest near the town in rags most of the time) who pretends to hate all things girly, while Ruby pretends to be gay be is secretly a badass, who does unironically love contests more than battles.

You can start from here:
>RBG
>Yellow
>GSC
>RS
>FRLG
> EMERALD

Here:
>DP
>Platinum (platinum has a minor connection to the pokemon ranger manga)

Here:
>BW
>BW2

XY somehow links back to FRLG
and the ORAS one is a sequel to RSE

Forgot to mention that there's also HGSS wich is a sequel to GSC

Cool, thanks. Didn't even realize there was a Pokemon ranger's manga out there.

I feel like I'm reading a hentai doujin with a really long buildup.

Ruby's going to annihilate her pussy

>tfw still relevant