New Power Puff Girls included a nigger, the people aren't happy

Cartoon Network added a new character to pander to the lack of diversity in a privileged white girls.

Lots of angry reacts, second only to generic like reacts.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3QklCpbgmf0
youtube.com/watch?v=7lLiVHiNRIE
youtube.com/watch?v=xx9r8WO9XQU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ
twitter.com/EraAngelus
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a little fucking girl, why did they have to give her curves for her ass? Is it because she's black?

Yes, only black genes gives you thicc ass.

not really black if she looks exactly the same, she's just tanned. no nose or fat lips or anything.
I'm more surprised she's not a trans boy

youtube.com/watch?v=3QklCpbgmf0

Dude in the show her character is a middle eastern migrant.

Why can't black people invent their own tv shows?

Her name is bliss?
I seem to remember bliss being the name of a drug that turned everybody into zombies in a captain planet cartoon.

They do, it doesn't make a whole lot of money because nigger entertainment only works for niggers, and niggers don't have money after they get dem new jordans on the feet, rims for the ride and an AK for da street.

Kek its backfiring. Bunny did not die for this

youtube.com/watch?v=7lLiVHiNRIE
>Story by Lauren Faust and Amy Keating Rogers

MLP is the true successor to PPG and always has been. Fuck this remake shit.

They must have changed directors or CEOs. There's definately parenthasis to go around this new one.

Best niggerpie mix

youtube.com/watch?v=xx9r8WO9XQU

>red
>blue
>green
>let's add purple cuz dem nigga love grape drank
man what the fuck ever happened to yellow being a primary color it's like it and it's variants don't even exist

princess already uses a yellow powerpuff girls costume, remember?

all these remakes are traps by jews, they can't ever create something new, only pervert whats there

Oh right, she exists

nuppg has been dog shit from day 1 sjw from episode 1, then you have shit like pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=Ja68qSFBPMQ

EVERY FUCKING TIME, if it wasn't because it's true EVERY FUCKING TIME I wouldn't believe anything about the jews ruining the world.

I hope Craig McCracken finds that guy and kicks the absolute piss out of him

This show is now just a big fan fiction with a self insert new main character

A FUCKING WEEANIG!!

AYO, where de men at

I thought they already had a nigger, mojojojo

>LIQUOR
>BIKES
>STEAL EVERYTHING NICE

but the main villain was already Blasian

shiet

Top post.

ebin

WHY SHE GOTTA BE A LIT SKIN BITCH???
WHY YOU HATE DARK SKIN SISTAS?
POWERFUL GIRLS CAN NEVER LEARN NOT TO BE RACIS

should be named token

shes cute desu
weeb nigresses are the best

Absolutely gay. Powerpuff negress, fuck that shit.

dats da j00s!!!!11!1

I'm triggered by this, the color scheme is not balanced at all.
The pink-shirted one is balanced out by the green one, but light blue is not balanced by orange/yellow, instead they added purple for some reason.
Someone make her change her shirt and iris colour from purple to orange and/or yellow

I don't mean this in a derogatory way when I say this but man you have some fucking incredible autism going on

Looks like this poochie is a bitch.

It can get worse.
I know this person twitter.com/EraAngelus
Trans weeaboo furry nigger. The motherfucking motherload lads!

Why is she so big compared to the other ones

And they made her leggings not go all the way down as an excuse to show more non white skin

No father wants a nigger child, he abandoned her long ago so she's older. At least the show is pretty red pilled, all black children are mistakes in one way or another.

for you

Wait a sec

negro cannot be made to look anything like real Power Puff Girl

wtf nigger should be picking cotton with that physique

Mojo JoJo looks more like a nigress than this OC do not steal monstracity.

they already had a 4th ppg

She's a big kween.

This looks bad. Like.. this is my OC bad.

Did people ever complain that there isn't a black Sailor Scout?

Classic Dondi!

Well I guess she evolved from a retard
so what's the difference

Actually, when looking at this picture I just think it's a weirdo wearing too small clothes.

Yeah.
Japan told them to shut the fuck up.

>you will never be this Alpha

Fuck, I wish I could write canon for my waifu's series.

>scientist
>nigger
No, Jojo is just a monkey.

>When you burn the chemical X

beat me to it

>Boondocks
>Black Dynamite
>Bill Cosby Show

Problem is only white people watch that
Black people watch music, sports and worldstar

How can they take Ms Bellum away for being too sexy but introduce a black character that's taller than the others and has hips?
I wonder if that faggot who ships himself with Blossom had a hand in it.

that looks so uncanny what the fuck

What I don't get is her voice actress is some qt Asian girl.

#WEWANTBUNNYBACK

>tfw grown up with some 90's Cartoons and the good 2000's cartoons
youtube.com/watch?v=IQ4G7Lf6qBU
youtube.com/watch?v=oUwiYrOmAuM

Cartoon Network and especially Nickelodeon (Thank God they renamed themselves Nick again) slaughter the last bit of profit out of their most successful series.
Just too much low-quality Action and effects, too much profit-orientated content and Merchandise and most importantly the attempt to feed up (mostly new and naive) Viewers with allday-ressembling episodes and teenage-memeing.
Change and betrayal of Tradition,culture,origin and old Viewers of all Kinds is way too high.

It is almost like the Jews overtook it to 100%, that's why I chose that picture.

I maybe a dreamer, but I am a Traditionalist, a fan and once was able to put much of my attention,interest and feels into such series and I want every Inch of absolute,final and ultimate perfectness to be reconquered.

If this Genocide goes on soon second-class animes and Mangas will have replaced EVERYTHING.
Then the SJWs will come and destroy the last piece of that and leave nothing but ashes.
Look at England and their illegalization of Anime-Girls below the age of 18,I was in some anons thread about that.

This is an ideological, which even the last Viewer and fan has to understand, we have to start a more explicit war against the Western Media and bring the Information War to more intensity, the length of our conflict has to wear down the media once and for all.

Fuck you comment-too-long-assholes and my personal haters, this has some importance.

>flag
You're not tanned, you're niggers.

Black QUEENZ used to be walking GIANTS until whitey showed up and shortened the gene pool

what the fuck? never knew PPG was redpilled.

mojo is muslim?

Red blue and cyan are the primary colors of light.

I like how they made the new character bigger as well to really get that Poochy feel. New PPG is trash anyways as is 99% of cartoons made nowadays

>Black people don't watch those shows

????

I don't watch power puff grills, why did bunny die? Seems pretty hardcore for a children show to kill one of the main protags

But what would be hilarious is if they killed her off only because they want to burn coal

OH SHIT the 4th one got burned while baking, better toss her out

EATING CHICKEN BY MOONLIGHT
STEALING BIKES BY DAYLIGHT
ALWAYS GETTING IN A GANGFIGHT
SHE IS THE ONE NAMED SAILOR COON

why is she twice the size of the other girls

are they saying they needed a larger one to compete equally with the other 3 white ones?

>Shapiro

why is Sup Forums always right?

She is fucking purple
They put grape soda instead of sugar when making her

I see once again, the black doesn't have her real hair....

WHY IS IT ALWAYS A FUCKING NIGGER

>whatever post, best post

>no hijab
absolutely fucking disgusting

Is this for real?
Tell me it's just a meme

Oh god, I forgot all about Bunny. Now I'm sad.

past should stay dead

I can already picture Buzzfeed articles suddenly defending this show

Who even cares? It's a children's cartoon. Not even a good one, at that.
Remember: You are a manchild if this upsets you in any way. No ifs, ands or buts.
>B-But n-n-niggers!!1
They did this precisely to piss off racist edgelords like you so they can attract attention to their failing show.

I love the horse cartoon

>Who even cares? It's a children's cartoon.
>oy vey, let those kiddies know niggers are just like us if not even better! (since she/xir? is much larger)

fuck off memeflagging kike

Remember Venus, Sup Forums?

Remember Poochie, Sup Forums?

>oy vey its ok to destroy source material of a fantastic childrens cartoon and you shouldnt care that children are being brainwashed now

So when are we going to inject the idea into the SJW's and leftists that this, ape, or whatever it is, is really a racist cultural appropriation and finally get this cancerous reboot shut down.