Who deserves mass genocide the most?

If you could obliterate a single race of people entirely, which race would it be?

The Jews of course, that's not even a question. Without Jewish influence, the muslim and negro problems would be solved in a year.

>If you could obliterate a single race of people entirely
The human race. We've already done irreparable harm to Mother Earth. Best to cut losses now while there's still some planet left.

No one does, and you Mr Norway are too harsh. Banishment to Madagascar would suffice, completely cut off from the rest of the world.
>Even Hitler did not try to exterminate them, favoring exile and banishment

Niggers, blacks, africans, negroids.

Quit that middle school bullshit

Jews

How is this even a question? Is this just for to masturbate too?

Obviously the Jews but if kike-power made them immune to my abilities I'd wipe the blacks out instead.

Obviously Jews

Everyone, regardless of race or religion, has a list of reasons as to why Jews need to go.

Jews

The scums who promote race mixing and open borders.

leafs. those guys are real assholes

So...Jews?

Mudslimes

Jews. Even if you don't want to admit that there is a jewish conspiracy, you can't deny that most of the truly """"""""""problematic"""""""""" people in the world today are jews. So one way or another a jewish genocide solves the problem.

Race is not a problem. We must kill lgbt, capitalists/oligarchs and all our leaders with their families.

pretty based here, someone that actually knows nuance rare on Sup Forums the Saturn worshiping Canaanites Satanic pedo's all races they all need to go

Arabs

Jews
without Jews funding radicals Islam would have secularized and feeble minded blacks wouldn't have been tricked into becoming subserviant consumers

.t civic nationalist cuck

Spics

The canadians

>>Even Hitler did not try to exterminate them, favoring exile and banishment

don't be so harsh on Mr. Norway. very few of us can attain the purity of heart of Saint Adolf

t. dot living a in fantasy like an ancap

White people, to be honest

based norway

>If you could obliterate a single race of people entirely, which race would it be?
The Kekistanis. Gas everyone on this fucking board then enjoy world peace.

fpbp

Nobody. Genocide isnt even funny to joke about.

Being white, I would gas my race... to purify it.

Germans

Aryans.

arabs.

Germans, followed by Arabs.

While there are plenty of jews supporting degeneracy, getting rid of them won't get rid of degeneracy. We'd still have leftist whites.

And btw, getting rid of blacks would be smartest considering they're projected to reach 4 billion by 2100. And that they're the biggest drain for humanity.

Pretend Nazi's

Greeks and Southern Italians are literal Ashkenazi Jews.

Jews