Why do so many people smoke weed now...

Why do so many people smoke weed now? I dont want to do it because I HATE people who do and I dont like the idea of being a massive hypocrite, but its hard to have a social life these days without conforming to this nigger culture.

Who cares lol if it doesnt affect you why does it matter?

replace 'smoke weed' with 'drink alcohol'

>more people smoke weed now than ever
>more people identify as gay now than ever
coincidence?

Because we're over drinking. Getting a dui is not my idea of a good time.

I don't mind folks who smoke weed, hell I do it every now and then myself.
On the other hand "weed culture" annoys the living shit out of me.
You're grown ass people. Don't wear fucking leaf t-shirts and 420blaze hats.
Bragging about getting drunk is a highschool thing, not an adult thing. The same should go for getting high you fucking blazebabies.

t. lazytradesman

It's gone mainstream, especially with all the legalization. The succeeding generation probably won't give a shit about it.

Because we are unhappy.
Smoking makes you a happy retard for a while.

it's like kids who think they're "cool" for having iShits, but most of them are usually metrosexual retards so lol

being a pothead is degenerate

then you feel like killing yourself a while later

a lot of blacks are potheads

When we smoked in the old days, you had to be careful.
These days people smoke anywhere and everywhere.
Its much more popular than it was 30 years ago

So you hate people you've never met basing the hatred soley because they wish to consume something you don't wish to consume.

No wonder no one will ever love you.

It's fucking legal and your a fag. Weed isn't nigger culture blunts are they wrap weed in gars and mix it with tobacco.

everyone I know who started smoking weed are objectively worse human beings. I had a friend who got over smoking, used to do it like four+ times a day, now he managed to only do it once a week. Most of my friends went from people who wanted to become something in life to a bunch of hippies who's deepest philosophical insight is shit like "pain is like wrong" or "if you are friendly to people, they will always be nice to you". I hate the smell and I hate having to have watched people with a lot brighter future than me throw their life away for a bit of escapism.

The reason for that culture is its illegal. So its seen as a cool.

>lol
kys you're self

>more people are alive now than ever
coincidence?

You can still get a dui when driving high though

Actually it's pretty cool not smoking weed or drinking and being around people who do. As a sober onlooker, it will ASTOUND YOU how absolutely degenerate, sinful, and just downright stupid people are who do that stuff. It really opened my eyes, because when you're a part of that culture you aren't even aware how pathetic it isn't until you're on the outside looking in.

How pathetic it is*

If you have trouble with your social life, smoking weed will not help you.

He didn't say that, stoners can be fucking annoying

i've smoked it on average 2x a year since i was 13...(late 20s)
it always burns my throat because i never got used to smoking
habitual smokers can be annoying but especially if you are sober

keeps them apathetic and numb just how the goy like them

Who is this girl?

I used it to (((fight))) depression, bad days etc. It's not worth it, I can't even remember how many times I've heard I'm okay, it has no bad effects on me from weed smokers, they all lied, I did lied too, to people and to myself, I wasted good part of the best years of my life with that shit

t. former daily smoker that wasted his whole 20's

can age effect the high?

stopped smoking in 2012
i smoked 2 months ago
bad trip...visually

why?

It's now weed's fault. It's just that you are an idiot.

Whoever gets drunk up their ass is as much as a cunt as people doing drugs

"I don't want to do it because i HATE people who do"

Really? What did he say then

>kys you're self
Nigga wot.

>It's now weed's fault. It's just that you are an idiot.
Yes I was, and so we're many of my friends, I did say this same thing for years over and over again, until I lost touch with myself. It's interesting that me a the friends of mine that stopped smoking are doing great, meanwhile the one's that didn't are not doing good at all.

Marijuana is extremely therapeutic in nature. It's perfect for giving Depressed Millenials and antifa stoners an excuse to keep being dregs in society. That being said, I love smoking weed. I become a living brick when I get too high but a single puff can give good vibes if you're not a failure.

So you abused weed instead of consuiming it sensibly in moderation and are surprised that when you stop you do better, do you think if you over consume food and turn into a fat shit or over consume alcohol and turn into an alcoholic that you wouldnt also benefit from not abusing the shit out of both of those things.

Moderation with everything.

I like observing people like you.

>Moderation with everything.
I started with moderation, few years flew by and I was a daily user. I think I missed my main point. I'm not about weed is degenerate nofunallowed.jpeg. The tipping point between moderation and abusing that stuff is not so clear when you smoke for a long time. I've loved to smoke, I had a great time but that great time made me blind to see that I'm wasting precious time by being high.
If you can smoke weed and get 100% out of yourself then good for you, but I've met so many people that can't it's hard believe it's just coincidence

According to sociology studies its not much more than a bonding mechanism
that creates a sort of "common ground" for the people in a group.
Does not imply it is not degeneracy working its magic though,
The same shit can be said for trans orgy fuckers or whatever
sorta weird shit you can find.

You can also smoke weed and not take part in the degenerate culture. I smoke on my own usually and don't bother other people with it. Recently switched to vaping it so now I feel even less degenerate

it affects my kids.