Nisekoi is ending in two days

Nisekoi is ending in two days

Also why is Tsugumi the best girl with all the features and nine of the deformities of the other girls

Also Tsugumi has a nice ass

>Nisekoi is ending in two days

Thank fuck.

Don't even read this garbage but at least won't see this garbage anymore here.

Implying that there isn't going to be a sequel Resekoi or 2sekoi.

The ride never ends user.

Depending on the ending, there might be a shitstorm that will stay with Sup Forums for a while.

>Nisekoi is ending in two days
Really now? Dropped it months ago.

Gonna read the last chapter just to get mad again for the old times.

It wont end, the ride never ends

Reminder.

Like it matter? We all know blondie is gonna win who fucking cares.

I'd like it if the nigga did some alternative ending chapters for each girl like the author of kimi no bullshit machi

I heard some Fulkerson renewed his ip a bunch of times and voted Tsugumi up to 80

See you then otter ...

I just wanted a cute comfy and a good ending, which won't happen.

Why are Tsugumifags the most autistic fans?

HOW ABOUT I STREAM THE VISUAL NOVEL AND SOMEONE TELLs ME WHAT TO DO WHILE I PLAY IT to get all the CGS and all sexy komi drawings

Tell me who you favor and I'll tell you why you're gay stupid

I don't think many people on Sup Forums still care about Nisekoi.

There's gonna be like 1 maybe 2 hours of complaining/gloating then everyone goes back to not giving a shit.

>tsugumi
>girl

Are you lying?

The only reason anyone likes Tsugumi is because they are normal and not a pedophile who would rape any girl at any given time

I like Marika though

Is it actually ending this week?
That would be a relief desu

So you like the walking dead

Dude ever since I laid my eyes on Chitoge and heard her voice, I fell in love. Raku doesn't deserve her. I hope he gets cucked.

On the contrary my friend. Chitoge being the worst girl in the show IS exactly what that faggot deserves.

I'm on chapter 70 and put it on hold for several months, should I speed through all of it?

New ending, Raku is actually gay and gets none of the girls

>nine of the deformities of the other girls
>nine of the deformities
>nine of the
>nine of
>nine
>nine
>nine
>9

You had one job OP.

>"Raku is bad guize!!!"
This meme needs to fucking stop already

And also whatever best girl wants best girl gets so she will get Raku

Should I marathon this to catch up for the ending? I've seen the anime, so I wouldn't have to start from the beginning.
I really only care about Tsugumi tho

Muh niggah

GUMI BROS

WE ARE AWAITED AT TSUGUMILAND

>I've seen the anime, so I wouldn't have to start from the beginning.
Yes you would
Anime left a lot of stuff out and also changed some shit

It doesn't take much time to marthon it from start to finish though the chapters are fairly light in content

Post that webm where we are awaited at tsugumiland

Why did they leave out the park where Marika was dying of aids

S1 was more or less complete while S2 skipped a fuckton of chapters if Anime only fags want to skip parts of the manga start at chapter 51 like I did last week. I'm on chapter 151 now and I love the comfy slice of life feel, if you're expecting fast pace like during S1 and hate chapter of the week gags drop it now

Gotchu senpai

>nisekoi ending
I expect you in the wreckage, brother!

That is the face of a beautiful angel because she doesn't have fucked up hair like ordera and Marika. I bet you they were like fucked my shift up at a barber shop and she together is just a slot because she has blonde hair

Tsugumifags are closest faggots and should embrace a real woman like marika

i agree marika is second best but tsugumi canonically has the best and most womanly body. marika deserves to win, but tsugumi deserves freedom that does not include raku

I want a shitstorm as strong as Chihiro winning Keimabowl. Don't let me down, Sup Forums!

Before I start reading does Marika have absolutely any chance? Apparently it's leading to her being the "key holder"

I've jacked off to this gif 523 time already

Why did they think she was a boy when she's the most developed female in the whole show?

Explain this.

Because all the old fans from Sup Forums left and reddit , Tumblr, 9fag and fedora tippers came in thinking that if girls have short then you automatically lust over superior boipussy secretly

Is this from the grandfather's chapter? ;_;

She's going to die soon. She also doesn't have super strength or the potential to take over the world through capitalism.

just read the last chapter

damn this is awful

can this garbage be any worst?

is that a grease leaking from an overcooked sausage

sorry bout the size

Would Komi receive death threats if Chitoge doesn't win?

Nice meme.

Kek

The I disagree with the majority meme needs to fuck off

S3 announcement in 2 days. I called 220 as the last chapter and damn, I was pretty close.

Thank fuck

Shame best girl had to be stuck in this piece of shit series

I didn't know toads puked white if you grab them.

>Ending is a copout where Raku makes no choice

I'll be so mad that I'll actually be thrilled.

What? Are the raws ahead of the scans or something?

Quick, somebody screencap this so we can make fun of marikafags

Wait, so Marika is the 2nd favorite of the series yet the author keeps pushing Chitoge. Is Marika really out of the contest? Give your fans what they want you shitty author

THE MAD MAN

Marika is literally the only character in the series with good development

She's too good for the series, glad she's out

Nisekoi fucking sucks.

Y-san, is that you?

>Kosaki keeps winning
>But fuck all of you Chitoge is muh girl
Fuck the author seriously.

/thread

We did it bros!

The only good thing about that doujin was its art. The characters were nothing like the originals at all and Tsugumi was even more spineless than Kosaki.

It was like taking all the appeal of Tsugumi and throwing it out the window for the sake of H.

I have come from the future to tell you open ending

I reject that future.

He saying that the world will end in two days from now

No it's not, you got trolled.

It is ending soon, but not next chapter. I'd give it 2 months tops.

I thought it already ended with tomboy winning?

I'm tired of dropping it every chapter, why won't this piece of shit end?

This. She is a bad, shallow character. Perfect for Raku.

>this arc Ruri & Maiko arc
>real closure arc

Friendly Reminder.

Tsugumi/Chitoge > Marika > Haru > Everyone else

>tfw you'll never have your own Tsugumi and if you do find one she's a carpet muncher that wants nothing to do with you

the feel bro

Posting the only true OTP

I enjoy looking through these threads and I don't even follow the series too often but I do like Tsugumi and Marika

The arc where Ruri realizes she likes Shuu is the best we're getting. Sorry dude.

I'm fine with it. Considering her character, it's a good resolution to her character arc this whole manga. We'll probably get an epilogue and have a brief mention of them dating.

Why do you enjoy it?

I dropped this at 124. Is there going to be any trainwreck?

Why are you doing this to me user...;_;

>that ojisan chapter
;_; JUST

The futile shitposting and 'best girl' arguements

There's this in every thread.
I laughed about the 'best girl', though. This fanbase is almost embarrassing.

Part of it is that I want to read everyone's reactions when Raku finally chooses a girl or some plot twist

Sounds like pretty much every Sup Forums thread ever and animu/mango/LNs/etc. in general.

The anime skips a Tsugumi chapter in the first season, so you'd want to read from the beginning for that at least.

Why else do you think enjoy trolling here?

I'm actually MAD it took 200+ chapters for mc faggot to finally choose a girl

god this is why I fucking hate harem series

it's his revenge for DA

You know how Shounen works, if it's popular milk for as long as people are willing to deal with it.