Something about American culture encourages women to be complete sluts and whores

Something about American culture encourages women to be complete sluts and whores.

Where are all of the marriage-material women in big cities, and how do I spot them from afar?

Are there any left, and how did they avoid being whores?

And where are all the sluts and whores?

sharing what they see as the upper 15%
you ain't in it so you don't exist as they see it

Big city? Catholic Mass on Sunday.

>Something about American culture encourages women to be complete sluts and whores
It comes from European envy. That's also how we got gay marriage.

They're literally everywhere, you just don't find them attractive because you're as shallow as the women you claim to hate.

well i blame the father because if i had a little girl i wouldn't let her go down that path.

he's got a point you know

trust me she will go down several ways ;)

m8 im sorry to tell you that youre going to have to compromise if youre a normal person. if youre a religious person like a hasidic jew or something maybe you can find what youre looking for

im older, and also have had tons of success with women during my life. the best youre going to do is find someone who values companionship and has had a flow chart of someone with a healthy, normal life. depending on your age, a handful of boyfriends before you that were healthy relationships are the absolute best youre going to get lad

She'd develop daddy issues and fuck guys out of spite

OP here, yeah that's fine but I mean everyone and their mother these days is into random hookups

No, it's over. They all go through cycles of cock carousel riding with alphas from 18-25 to wanting to settle down with a beta who will pay their bills at 30 (hoping that they can fuck alphas behind his back). Unfortunately feminism has won and gynocentrism has taken over everything. There is no point to marriage as it does no good for a man but is just an insurance policy for a woman.

Has Dani shown her tits yet?

What fucked her up worse, having no dad or being passed around by Hollywood Jews since childhood?

Latter brought about by the former

>he thinks America isn't the source of literally all degeneracy in the west

kekkles

Post face pic, income and dick pic

>something about American culture teaches young boys that half-naked men are sexy but female nudity is the work of Satan. They still have no ide where all these lmbtqxyz people come out from.
ftfy

I would blame you guys, but you live
under sharia law, so it makes sense
that you would hide your degeneracy

>marriage material women
>big cities

"something about American culture" is why I don't have a girlfriend

>pic
But all ants are females, they uses males only for one day of breeding.

Checked also this ...... tfw both my sisters did this for *you guest it ....
1 aboriginal and the other half-cast abo
My dads Full Racist as fuck like Nazi-Tier
My mother left us after my sisters left.... sad story
anyway pol/ is all right.... try to think
what's easy to eat

There's no woman worth marrying in the USA.

>50% white

You live under the law of tyrone's dick. America worships the negro

is that amy lee

gestalt?

Sad but true

Yeah, America is cucked very badly. Very, very badly.

at least in my blue state.

don't know much outside my bubble.

when you move out of your mom's house, make sure you announce it so all the marriage-material women will know

Go for something out of your usual ideals. Im the hunter in our relationship. Only the men touch the meat for cooking. Me and my wife are exact opposite. Im 6ft1 bearded,hair all over. Rather wear practical clothing. My wife is just under 5ft. Quite emo. Likes buying clothes already damaged which i can never understand. 2 kids. Very happy. Both work. Conversation goes on most nights untill bed time. Both different views but its the joy of it. She can explain her views and i do mine and come to a common ground. My wife is on the left and ile post me after this

>and how do I spot them from afar?
by the way they dress.

Im fucking dying over here

And this is me

>gestalt

Checked and I had to Google what that was... Ironic right, humans are
just vessels/ Such as pigs cows/
I think we are just live stock
for "ayylmo's" or the elite? I've only killed 1 boy
when I was 12 we didn't eat him though

here's some marriage material for you.

nice handbag

You don't need to have males in your society for males to oppress you.

look at her nose, that's a feminist red flag right there

that was not an islamic scarf Russia, and you know it.

Lmao yeah right liar

You seem a bit autistic. Aspergers? I'm not taking the piss, genuinely curious.

What's wrong with white sharia? ;)

>baseball cap
>t-shirt
>your sister's pants
>murse
stop dressing like a child.
Helpful hint: get a shirt with a collar.

Shirt with a collar? Thats real good attire for a support worker. Lookin after disabled cucks like you who cant man up to go into the world and be social

Your welcome to my assburgers anytime sweetheart