youtube.com/watch?v=1bKT-UnA1L8

Oh, Lonesome Me

sandman did nothing wrong

final round da

What's thaste like a liar ?

wasted potential, the character

>Soundman

Doc.

He said he loved me but he never called after filling my booty with his life giving milk.

still working on c1 here dont worry

doc is mine

Will Gappy survive his part?

I love them all so much, but Crazy Noisy Bizarre Town is so funky I just can't say no.

I only wish it were CGI, like all the other OPs

Part 5 would probably be my favourite of the bunch if not for Giorno. Everything else was great.

Nah. He's gonna die. Calling it now.

Sandman and Mountain Tim did pretty much nothing and died

he will end up exactly like FF

I mean he tried to kill the main characters of the part. That is kind of wrong.

He'll split back into Kira and Josefumi.

I'm finished all of Okuyasu's lines. I gave the few I showed off a touch-up. I think they turned out a lot better. I've started on the Josuke lines now. Just wanted to give you guys a preview of one of them, since it's one I've taken some liberties with, and wanted opinions on both the line and my voice. I just love the "She spent all night knitting you a sweater" line from the manga so much that I felt like I had to add it.

a.pomf.cat/asdcpk.webm

Mountain Tim dropped his spaghetti on a 14 year old girl, that's something.

>implying kira isn't already gone
yea maybe josefumi and a dead body.

>bloody stream winning

Great taste fellas.

great

Why are you posting this shit here

Where is Stone Ocean set?

In the ocean, duh.

land of oranges and old people

What else are we supposed to put in these threads? Most of the time it's just autistic shitposting. A little OC, no matter the quality, is a nice break from the norm.

America's wang.

A prison in Florida, 2011

good shit

and sex offenders.
you cant forget sex offenders.

Florida or Mexico?

Cool, thank you.

I've got nowhere else to ask for constructive criticism. Even if I did, this place is anonymous and people don't hold back on their comments. That's just what I want.

I knew the translations were bad, but never this bad.

>part 5 finished never

Fuck. I can't believe I read part 5's existing translation. I wonder how much of the story and characterization I missed out on.

He was decent and I understand what Araki was going for with him but he could have used more development. I really liked the idea of having to come to terms with not being able to save everyone while everyone is relying on you to save them but after White Album it doesn't really go anywhere. Also Giorno being DIO's son should have actually been relevant to the story. Araki probably had that planned like Fugo being a spy but didn't go through with it for whatever reason.

Finished A2

That typo made me imagine Bruno speaking to Giorno with his tongue out.

>Thiorno Thiofvana, thith ith the thasthe ob a liah

What the fuck happened to the colored translations? Why did they stop?

Florida. In 2011.

it's much easier to edit B&W, according to JJCA

they somehow thought part 2 was more important. will be a few months till they start again.

They said that with JoJo now fully coming out in the West, they didn't want to hurt its sales by releasing a free version with unchanged names.

What's the tune to this song?

is part 5 retranslate done

murder mystery time in about an hour, complete with panty stuffing and all sorts of good stuff

cy tube

sleep_god

It's alright Okuyasu needs to be a little deeper if you can manage it though.
Your Josuke sounds a little Joey Wheeler-ish.

Now i realize why part 5 read like shit, everyone sounds like a philosophical fuck.
>Shit translation Mista: I put my full faith in my sex pistols. I will see you defeated with this shot. You will be hit, i know it because i have faith in my inner strength and my friends.
>real Mista: SHOOT THE FUCKER! NIGGA CAME TO THE WRONG NEIGHBORHOOD!

If this is anything to go by, Diavolo just sounds like "FUCK FATE THUG LIFE!"

inb4 that buldge

They want to get a readable translation of 5 out as fast as possible, and BW is quicker in that regard. But it's fucking retarded because they think 2 is more in need of a retranslation than 5 so they're making that their primary focus.

That's stupid.

youtube.com/watch?v=k3OMjs4Y7a8

youtu.be/dy7J9q-eWmE

The moments of him being a smug motherfucker or MUDA'ing were great, they were just few and far between

also yah, woulda been great for him to reconcile the fact that his dad was a total asshole

no nipple

the right one is the shit one right

I tried deeper before, but it didn't sound right. It made it really jarring when his voice went higher. So now I just made his voice more gruff when he speaks softer, which is what I think the Seiyuu does, anyway.
And yeah, that's what I was going for a little bit. Have him sound kind of like a delinquent, but also like a nice guy at the same time. There's no real "delinquent dialect" in English like there is in Japanese, so I gave him the accent.

This is what my Okuyasu sounded like with a deeper voice.
a.pomf.cat/oawgrg.webm

yes

This is worse than Duwang. At least you could tell what was trying to be said there. Here, they just make shit up.

Were the translators of the right one non-native English speakers?

please respond

They are native English speakers they were just terrible at their jobs. Duwang actually managed to convey the correct point or concept through it's hilarious misinterpreted English but the VA scans are fucking atrocious on a whole new level.

Nice, I personally prefer that better, others may disagree though.
I'd have to hear more of your Josuke to see if it works.

No.

We'll see his face in the sky after the villain has been defeated with Josefumi and Kira walking away into the sunlight to live happy and quiet lives.

>he would later die of a cold

It's not and won't be for a while, the team doing it seem to think retranslating 2 is more important for who knows what fucking reason.

Anyone got the raw JP panels for any of these? I'd download the scans myself, but I can't do so right now.

Josefumi won't user, he wanted to die and nothing can change that.

F2. Where you at mosaic guy

three lullabies in an ancient tongue

What are the chances JJCA finishing their translation of Part 5 before the Part 4 anime ends?

Why does Okuyasu sound like Oolong from Dragonball?

this and Kira is already dead

By the way, I found some scans from the italian version, why didn't they translate from that?

So... what's her name again ?

0%

They finished just a handful of chapters between the beginning and ending of the Stardust Crusaders chapters.

why the FUCK is JJCA working on part 2? there's a fucking anime, while part 5 isn't even done

FOR THE COURT OF THE CRIMSON KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING

Stardust Crusaders anime*

>there's a fucking anime
And an official western release.

For the court of the Crimson KIIIIIIII
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
IIIIIINNNNG
AAAAAAAAAAH
AAAH
AAAAHHHH
AAAAAAHHHHH
AAAHH
AAH

The problem with the Part 5 translation is that it reads like a brick wall.
They totally ripped every bit of character out of everyone.
Best i can describe it is like reading the Oddesey or Beowulf

All hint of voice is removed due to the translation (and centuries.)
You get whats happening well enough, but its boring as sin and difficult to fully process.

Sizzling Shorts

Short Shorts

Someone told me "normal" girls don't lay eggs.

Is that true?

Am I a freak?

Hot 'could have been best girl but Araki dropped the ball on development on everyone in SBR except Johnny, Gyro and Valentine so she's kind of just meh' Pants

what is it up to, at least? and which one is it on batoto?

cold shirt

>they somehow thought part 2 was more important.
That's fucking retarded. What the hell would make them think that?

Yeah well someone once told me the world was gonna roll me, but i aint the sharpest tool in the shed.

That's a lot classier than I expected.

It's the default one on Batoto and easy to find since it's the only one listed in single chapters, the shit one is lumped into volumes. It's halfway through White Album, so a bit under halfway through the whole part.

>and Valentine
Bullshit. 80% of Valentine's character that everyone knows was built up in the last ten chapters.

Broiling breeches