Anyone else put up some posters in their rooms?

Anyone else put up some posters in their rooms?

Walls feel so empty without them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RrSS058pjWw
youtube.com/watch?v=KTgIDwcjAvs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I'm not a phaggot so no
At least you seem to have decent taste though

No, I have shelves, coal drawings, a window, and a mirror. My closet also covers pretty much a whole wall of my room.

forgot to say
I do have posters in the closet, though.

>ke-ta
My brother of mongoloid complexion

There is another on the other wall too.

Probably could have filled the whole room with ke-ta but wanted to have some variety.

Sorry picture is shitter crappy phone camera and lighting.

The only poster I wanted I can't seem to find, It was panaramic? Landscape view of overlord. Papa bones I'm the middle and 3 maids on each side of him.

So I only have wall scrolls.

You still post?
Also, why do you suddenly live in a shithole now compared to the room image you posted last year?

Haven't posted in forever

Just moved into this apartment recently its not too bad unless you had the wood look. Shitty camera makes it look worse than it is.

Enjoying some attentionwhoring, lil' tripfag?

Anyways, i think i'd put up a couple when i get to live alone. It's too cringey to do it in mommy's house

>It's too cringey to do it in mommy's house

Had the room similar to this for years at home and in the military. Just do it.

Did you print them by yourself?

Ordered them online from one of the places in the buyfag guide.

Only 1 wall scroll. Don't really want it to look too obnoxious.

Oh, right, this was you, wasn't it?
youtube.com/watch?v=RrSS058pjWw

Surprised that this video still pops up on multiple boards from time to time even years later.

Do you live in a cabin in the woods?

It's the only one of its kind, as far as I know. You don't usually associate anime with guys in the military, especially showing it off that blatantly. I dunno how well this would go in the other branches, though. Marines might flip shit if they had their own rooms

Just a 5 unit apartment out in the desert

The video is even better when you learn they found my onahole last time there were there and were trying to find it again. But you get a lot of weirdos. Knew some rooms filled with wiccan items and other hobby stuff not so uncommon.

Tell stories about hiding your weebness from the military.

>hide
i think you've missed the point of

I would be watching akb0048 during my time in Guam with the shop in the room drinking and bringing hookers over trying to get me to join in. Multiple times. Even tried to trick me once too. Even worse when the other guy in the room asks me to leave so he can have his fun and i tell him to fuck off im watching Dog Days on my laptop in bed (not that this stops him).

What does your landlord think when they see your animu stuff?

The gas guy was here last week but didn't really say anything.

Not like I invite people I work with here anyway, once I leave work its just me and my computer.

Are those posters expensive? I live in Canada and with where the dollar is right now, I don't wanna get raped by the exchange rate.

Wow, what a fucking loser.

You reek like a mouthbreathing fat neckbeard and have abominably shit taste. Kill yourself tripshit OP.

OP I get the feeling you and I would be friends. Not the kind of friends that talked to each other or anything. But if one of was going on a homicidal spree we would target the other.

How the fuck did you find an ac to fit perfectly in a hole like that

They were $20 or so each so it adds up quick if you get a few of them.

Thanks senpai

Well, the AC is certainly newer than when this building was built. Maybe the hole size is some standard?

Poor tripfag can't understand what it means to be on an anonymous image board

Poor anonymous can't understand to stop responding

But I post her everyday stop being jealous of my quads bitch

If you guys are ever in Tokyo, there's a poster shop at Nakano Broadway that sells theater sized posters of anime and games.

Japan has shit taste, so you can usually find your favorite series posters for decent prices $5-10. The more popular series usually go for $15 and up.

That shit is just creepy, I could not bring a girl home and take her to a room like that she would probably leave

>being this normie

I do, but they aren't anime.

I like anime and everything and have my wifu but this is just overkill

I'm in Tokyo. You know the name of the shop?

I have this and that wave painting

You are not only a normalfag, but are also cinically redarded.

>normie

Only a EoE and Godzilla poster and a Dark Souls Wall scroll.

Looks pretty chill imo.
Get a couch and I would visit to drink and watch seasonal shit.

Wouldn't it be hilarious if OP was actually alpha as fuck and brought women to his room all the time.

Where do you get frames from OP?

Pic related is my ACEN haul

My parents forced me into the tiny guest room when I turned 28 so I don't have room for any of the posters I used to have.

2 LWA posters, and a baseball card wall case with anime cards. More actual posters in storage but no wall space right now since they are huge.

Why not just get a large convex screen at this point? Why stick together 7 small screens?

Also, not that I expecteded anything else, but no girl is going to sleep in a "bed" like that with you.

How do you sit at that "desk"? That is obviously set up to game o, it even shows a game on the screen, but there is no way to comfortably sit at that set up. Your legs can't go underneath that table, so you either sit crossed leg or on your knees and lean forward to reach the keyboard and mouse. That looks uncomfy as fuck.

Why don't you get a normal desk and a normal bed you weeb.
God, this picture is disgusting.

Gaming like that shouldn't be a problem, that's TERA. 5% raiding, 5% cursing RNG, 90% idling and ERPing.

At one point you basically could not see my actual walls because I had so many posters and wall scrolls, and had some on the ceiling too. I went apeshit on my dorm (managed to cover the whole ceiling too because it was a micro-size single room) when I first moved out, and just kept pinning up all that stuff everywhere I went after.

I realized though, that the fig/merch displays I idolized the most in pics always had much less cluttered, more minimalistic setups with only a few tasteful prints or posters, and reoriented towards that. Prints on canvas look 10x more pro than anything else but few series make me think it's worth it for them, as I noticed over the years very few series retain permanent "I wanna be reminded of this every day" appeal.

ITT Normalfags try to fit in

>I can't defend this shitty room so I am just going to spout memes.

>mfw newfags don't recognize based sysadmin

It is summer, after all.

>he doesn't recognize it's by far one of the most creative animu (actually /jp/) themed rooms anyone has thrown together

Wrong, I'm sure I can speak for the others aswell when I say we just want to save your soul from this ridiculous way of life.

Doesn't matter if it gets posted often by some known retard, it's still disgusting.

It is 7 cheap screens strung together, a cheap TV screen, a cheap bed on the floor because he is apparently too poor to afford an apartment with a separate bedroom. Tacky and kitsch lamps and curtains. The left and right "desk units" are literally just wooden planks you could buy at any hardware store (you could probably get them for close to free if you asked for their junk cut offs). I see a cheap plastic bin in the corner at the head end of the bed. The entire lay out is "un"ergonomic as fuck, say goodbye to your back if you are spending hours hunched over in front of those screens.

The entire room is disgusting and cheap, the dolls and paintings+frames are the only things worth a dime.

Do you really think you can just come preach to people on their own hobby board how to live their lives and not come across as a pushy faggot?

It's a hedonistic joy to animu the fuck out of a room; it turns it from just a room like 99% of other peoples' into a personal utopia when you come back from work. People who shittalk such things either just don't belong on Sup Forums period or are too much of chickenshits/poorfags to do it. If family perceptions are a concern then fucking move out and get your own place before decking out. If that sounds like many difficult steps away to you, then you are also many steps away from being on footing to criticize people who are there already.

MODS KILL THE TRIPFAG

>thinking about bringing a girl home
Holy shit when did Sup Forums became like this?
Fuck off normalfags

If memory serves correct OP's actually been around a decent while, and isn't that other Komeiji of Azusa fame. The fact I can't recall the last time I saw him means he doesn't trip enough to be annoying about it.

Also things are actually quite good regarding trips; Sup Forums actually used to have 20x more of them back in the late 00s and there are almost none now.

>he doesn't walk girls home gently

No posters, but a couple of wallscrolls.

>wah, respect my feelings
fuck off, if you are going to post a shitty room expect shitty comments. You talk about poorfags when that room is as poorfag as it gets.

If the answer to the question "where do you sleep?" is "the floor", you are a poorfag.

The post gave me deja-vu.

They shouldn't ban him for being a tripfag but for giving money to the jews.

>Do you really think you can just come preach to people on their own hobby board how to live their lives.
Yes.
>and not come across as a pushy faggot?.
No.
And ofcourse I get the whole idea of showing your hobby, what you enjoy/love.
It's your property and you can do as you wish, but there is a line, and going full anime japanese is crossing it.
It's not a comfortable way to live and not healthy to obsess so much.
You should live in a clean, healthy environment.
The way that guy is living, it's his choice but it's about the same as looking at a crack addict, not acceptable or healthy, so you'd obviously get people telling him not to live like that.
That's all I have to say about it.

Something is not aligned right and it is triggering my OCD.

>people don't recognize sysadmin
what the fuck happened to this board

Where are you getting this idea? What does recognizing have to do with anything? The room was shit then, it is shit now.

>actually caring about someone that uninportant.
what the fuck happened to you

>i-it's not a room like society define them, it's bad!
Fuck off to facebook normalfag

Scroll is crooked, and the earth and moon are not next to eachother

no fucking idea mate

What do you expect if you live like a bad joke?

Do you love your waifu enough to put lewds of her on your walls?

Its an old house, nothing really lines up right

How can people handle sitting in their bed with their keyboard and mouse? It feels horrible.

Not him but you seem unable to process that

a.) people can have more than one room in their house including a hobby room
b.) people can have spare money to throw at whatever they fancy, and if it sounds fun to buy a bunch of animu stuff, you're a rabid retard for telling them they can't do what makes them happy because of your personal feelings
c.) some people are purposefully closed off to common society and actually are legitimately happiest when not being bugged by it; normalfag repellent is in fact a good thing
d.) even some social people can get away with stuff like this because their friends aren't a bunch of uptight insecure faggots like yours might be

a). It has a bed in it, seems to be either the bedroom or only room.
b). It's not socially acceptable, do what you want but you shouldn't cross such lines or your life will not be fun.
c). They need to work on that, they're not healthy.
d). They can get away with some merchandise, yes, not this, this crossed the line and makes everyone but other mentally ill people uncomfortable.
You should seek help if you obsess this much over something.
Or are you unable to process that?

I prefer empty walls in a warm solid color.

>implying everybody gives a shit abour others people opinions and chose their way of live to please others
This has to be bait or you are retarded

may i ask. what are those animes? from left to rgiht. im pretty new here, so i dont know a lot.

i dont care if you're fat or not. your room is awesome. hope i get rich enough to get that kind of rig

>only have the signature of one of the girls.

...pleb

Serious question. Are you autistic or something of the sort or legit alpha who gives no fucks? I don't see how it's possible for someone to not feel embarrassed after the shit you've described.

No you are right, not everyone cares.
Other mentally ill don't.
They also need to change.

Nice bait normalfag.
Everyone isn't lobotomized like you and give a fuck about your social dogma.
You're a little sheep who lives by other people views, you're a pathetic shit who can't even enjoy what he likes because he fears what some random will think of him.
Kill yourself normalfag

You keep obsessing over that fucking room a few posts up; his is actually rather unique. Many people do this kind of thing in living rooms or spare rooms, how fucking new are you?

>it's not socially acceptable
Do you even fucking know what Sup Forums is?

>your life will not be fun if it isn't socially acceptable
What a fucking colossal pussy you are. Not only Sup Forums but most every board on this site will chew you out for that. The authentic "socially acceptable" shit is boring as fuck to people with even fleeting independent consciousness.

There is a big board at my work with brief bios of hundreds of employees. Amazingly enough, like 80% of people share "hiking, cooking, exercise" as "hobbies". If they count making their dinner and an hour at the gym as their fulfillment in life when not working, I'd far rather kill myself than be their friend. I understand these people may have more esoteric hobbies and are just afraid to list them, actually I assume they do, because that precisely underpins why bending to be socially acceptable just paints everyone as bland vanilla, and I hope to dear god no one besides you actually drinks that kool-aid.

You sure are angry, strange how you call it bait yet respond this way.
Do you understand I'm right?
Does the truth hurt?
Does your loveless, friendless, life filled with others as pathetic as you hurt?
You hate sheep yet you are what sheep wouldn't even see worthy of a glance.
You are less than sheep shit and you know it.
I'd advise you to tear down those trinkets in your room and grow up.
If this is what you believe you are not normal, work on yourself.

>projecting this much

>you are not normal
are you fucking serious

this is Sup Forums you fucking donut

Not him, I think the whole social dogma thing he is basing his arguments on is retarded as fuck. That room is shit though, sleeping on the floor, operating a pc from the floor and using lamo10screens sloppily slapped together is anything but comfortable. Why would you want to be uncomfortable when pursuing your hobbies?

As retarded as that guys arguments are, yours are equally so. You lot are basically using tumblr rhetoric on the level of "if that is hat he enjoys!". This isn't reddit or other name sites where everyone is tripping over themselves to compliment everyone else and their mothers. If you are room looks cheap and uncomfortable, expect people to call you out on it.
>b-but sysadmin
Who gives a fuck.

Melon-pan's house, now that is an apartment worth showing off, that guy understands the concept of being comfy while enjoying your mongo&animu. He also has all the right gear to enjoy his shit to the fullest extent. Furthermore all his merch is on display properly. The only thing I don't like about it is the style of the furniture and the monochromatic rooms, but that really just boils down to personal preference.
youtube.com/watch?v=KTgIDwcjAvs

>you are room
I are retard