Aussie Nats Recruiting

Antipodean Resistance are recruiting young like minded individuals. We are an elite Aussie youth organisation that has been around for just under a year.

You will be vetted accordingly before you have right of passage to join our ranks.

Please check out main website for more information.

antipodean-resistance.info

>inb4 it's a honey pot bru

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Australia#State_and_territory_recognition
smerffelectrical.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=PU1oUa8qy6U
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ASIO pls go

>inb4 honeypot bru
You failed faggot

Fuck off Nazi cunt

Yes yes yes. Bring in the kikes. We love it.

Faggot OK cant Inb4.
Also fuck off AFP

You can't fool me Mr ASIOman. Also,

>2017
>Being neo-nazi degenerates

Hello rabbis

Good bye rabbis

Cya later poof.

Is it asio or is it afp
How can you tell the difference between the two?

Also OP any faggot larping with nazi symbolism in australia needs the gas chamber. It is unaustralian and hurts conservatism discussion points. In short fuck off.

Civic cucks. You'll be the first ones to hang.

AFP = FBI
ASIO = NSA/CIA

>civic cucks
I haven't made any comments in regards to my political opinions except for the fact that nazism and nazi symbolism is unaustralian cancer. Nazi groups dont work irl just look at the massive backlash nazi symbolism had in Charlottesville. In short cunt be smart dont be a faggot.

Asio = nsa
Asis = cia

you cant let those flabby arms into a natsoc group if you want to get anywhere.
take care of your friends insecurity without shame.

I don't live in a major city with a chapter so I guess I can't join even if I wanted to.

I would recommend using some other symbol than the swastika.
>originality is dead.

john safran really, truly, indoobidly needs to fuck off

you talkin about this kike?

yeah he's in the middle of

> Elite
> bru

nah, you sound gay.

I bet they don't even know the secret handshake.

Go back to leftypol please.

bit of a shit stirrer aint he

>muh conservatism
lol

You are both wrong
AFP=FBI
ASIO=MI5. ASIO staff are not armed, nor do they have the power of arrest

ma nuggah you might just be onto somethin

call it in to the boys in blue m8, let them federal police and asio have a poke around and see whats up

Look at all the civic cucks in this thread.

The whole point is to recruit radicals only, the swatiska is great for weeding out cucks and tourists, if they are interested they have to swallow that pill. AR isn't interested in party politics for it leads us nowhere in this day and age.

A literal faggot flag.

How will you get gun rights back and self defense?

got a kiwi arm

nah m8 the whole point is to bank them sweet schekles on the next book release

Yep. Totally not controlled opposition.

What kind of activities do you participate in? Is it just hikes and pranks?

Are you limp-wristed soft cunts going to make this thread everyday?

These guys are right, Being NatSoc only hurts the right, We need to conform to our enemies points of view or we lose. We should denounce racism at all times.

Get ready for some more larping in the countryside

good luck brus

I should get a UK version of this

>NatSoc
>Australian

Heres betting you're all a bunch of second gen mutts.

damn I cringed incredibly hard

>The whole point is to recruit radicals only
>the swatiska is great
lol faggot
gave me a chuckle, heres a (you)

AFP would love to show they are not only targeting muslim radicals....

Always bump if you know that Hitler did nothing wrong.

Aside from hikes and stickers what are you guys actually doing, why shouldnt people just try and co-op other political parties?

Arent you worried about your identities getting revealed and blacklisted? All it would take is one member to go rouge or chuck a hissy

Fucking dumb cunts I swear
>AFP = enforcer is federal law
>ASIO = national security against foreign threats, espionage, terrorism, etc
>ASIS = CIA
>DIO,etc = NSA

Unless your seemingly cucked 'organisation' has access to firearms your whole movement is moot.

>We should denounce racism at all times.
lol nothing feels better than o'good BBC in my wife

The last thing the right in Australia needs is fuckwits like you

I will join your group and report you to police

Theres always One Nation party to support which actually has a foot in the government.

Or harden up and join a white outlaw motorcycle club with firepower, money and muscle.

Yeppers

Why should I join your group?

I'm being serious, I'm the embodiment of the average person. I'm the key target for a group like this. Give me the reasons

What cities are you operating from?

If no reply confirmed shill

Aussie Nats need to take the Chad Nationalism Pill

No homo

Contact us

I've been wondering, how's your organisation? Is there a key leadership figure in every chapter? If everyone just does whatever and there's no hierarchy then it's pretty gay desu.

Can you join if you're black?

How do you vet new recruits?

I'm right here. Disenfranchised working class male with poor role models. You're missing out on a golden oppertunity for recruitment

You really need to re work your recruiting approach, the whole adorning swastikas isnt a great approach, cause you know most people grand parents fought against the nazis

You need to re work your approach from ground levels

What cities are you based in?

Stop shilling your groups on here ironmarch

I can see that it is quite organised, I would be willing to join if i got more info. Seen your posters around Melbourne, good shit. You guys have some sort of hierarchy?

cool flag upside down land

These guys are literally faggots. I went to one of their little 'camp outs' thinking I found some like minded NatSocs.
That was before everyone started getting stupidly drunk, a few dropped some pingers and then suddenly a wank circle started and they were trying to get me to jack off another dude while someone jacked me off. Meanwhile some slightly older dude just sat there silently watching about half a dozen 18-21 year old guys wank each other
"Building closeness" or some faggot shit. Creepiest shit I've seen.
I gout of there really fucking fast.

ASIS are offering some pretty kick arse jobs. Not many of them but i'd love to work for those cunts

holy shit, the absolute state of pom posters right now.

Personally would love a chapter in my local area. Don't see why it is such a big deal to you fags,

That's what i've been thinking too
Aus has had a long history of hating the krauts, my home town changed it's name in 1918 to disassociate itself from Germany

>using the swastika
Foresight status: nonexistent.

>Join a group that'd throw me off a building like any good Muslim.
Sure senpai I'll join the second you cunts aren't as bad as the people we try to keep out.

>Want to join
>Have Jap gf

Is it still race-mixing if i'm just fucking her and have no intention to marry?

I see these guy's stickers at QUT every now and then. Which one of you guys is putting them up?

I know 99% of you other Aussies are being ironic so I'll be the only honest one.

I voted yes and so should you. I would've voted to spite the bullshit arguments spewed by the no campaign, but it's also something that I agree with. We've already had non-religious marriage in Australia for ages. It's not a purely religious institution, so it makes no sense to not permit SSM.

but user, they're faggots

So is everyone in Melbourne myself included. Still want to marry some dude someday.

You're enabling a future of gender pronouns and bathrooms of choice. It makes perfect sense to stem the tide while we still can.

Nigga fuck off and go get married overseas. Most states in Australia ALREADY recognize those marriages when you return. Hop across to NZ and get hitched.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LGBT_rights_in_Australia#State_and_territory_recognition

biggest fuck head ay,

i am curious if in 50 years and you look at the absolute state of civilisation you advocated for, will you reminisce on better times.

calm down
learn to into bait you fucking spergs

>actual neo-nazis

You're sad motherfuckers who will get zero support and never be taken seriously. Dumb cunts. You're giving the enemy ammunition. If you weren't such a bunch of turbo autists I'd say you were controlled opposition, but you're not, you're just dumb cunts who actually do more harm than good to people who fall right of centre.

>hurr i was only pretending to be retarded

hurr it wasn't my ID

>Hurr my name didn't give it away.

>Sheepshagger wedding
So you think it makes sense that I would have to catch a damn plane to NZ, fight some orcs and then get hitched by Gandalf because they get recognised here so it's ok?
Mate why don't I just get it done here and save time and money? Because Malc's copper wire brain hasn't figured it out yet.

cunt no one reads that shit

forgot the pic, didnt load.
>pic related

God speed OP. Have a bump on me.
>You make me look bad
>allowing your enemy to define you
I spout the Nazi flag around here to shock normies on their first visit to Sup Forums I'd be more of a "conservative" if anything.... But this piss poor attitude will get you fucking nowhere. How fucking pathetic do you have to be to give in to the lefts name-calling?

>another pedophile
Pls don't have sex with kids

>Aus natsocs
Hope you enjoy ASIO up your arse without a warrant and being arrested and held without charge

>mug leftists

It's anyone who isn't far-right will see you as a laughing stock, you autistic dim witted fuck. You're not shocking anyone with a Nazi flag, you're just letting everyone know you're s spastic.

And don't forget! If you are around Brisbane area and need electrical work make sure you patronize "SMERFF ELECTRICAL" the only openly racist and anti-semite electrician in Australia:

smerffelectrical.com/

Video of him pwning Channel 9: youtube.com/watch?v=PU1oUa8qy6U

You're just pissy you can't appreciate the beauty of the Aryan body as intimately as I can fag.

Haha fuck me that's some good shit

He is also the only Daily Stormer sponsor. How based is that???