St. Louis Police chant "Whose streets? Our streets!" after making arrests

This is utterly indefensible. How dare they mock peaceful protesters who didn't do nothing.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/PDPJ/status/909643709695881216
youtube.com/watch?v=_IqQBGRc1l8
youtu.be/UlUX1HrV9p8?t=2361
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based

Absolutely disgusting display of authoritarianism.

checked. Look at this faggot journalist (and everybody else) crying about it:

twitter.com/PDPJ/status/909643709695881216

Video of it!
youtube.com/watch?v=_IqQBGRc1l8

>that flag making that post
well, op.
they are also "the people".

Confirmed BASED 5-0

Says the person with the blood flag.

By the way, notice the title of the video mentions that they chanted that after "arresting Z".

Pretty sure "Z" is that "Rebelutionary Z" faggot who posted the video that showed James Fields smashing the protesters in Charlottesville.

When did the police get so funny?

>young white men calling militarised, authoritarian police based
it's almost like the importation of racial tensions justifies the ramping up of the police state, and makes it appear desirable to regular people. it's almost like this is exactly what our governments would want, and you're playing right into their hands.
no wonder you have SWAT teams raiding your homes for criticism of Islam on Facebook nowadays, when Teresa May blames the internet for terrorism while simultaneously continuing the mass importation of hostile Africans, you lot lap it up and toss away your metal butter knives.

After reading the news reports of Charletteton where they, multiple times over multiples new networks, misquoted the protesters saying "JEWS will not replace us" instead of "you". I don't give a shit.

The antifa queers are the ones shouting this anyways. This is likely the police reestablishing dominance and restoring peace.

>regular people
you're on Sup Forums.
not one "regular person" here.

King Nigger can't ruin their lives over bantz anymore.

holy fuck if you told me 5-10 years ago that id be cheering for cops i would have thought you were nuts. the enemy of you enemy is your friend i guess

Fuck yeah!!
> go based cops

It would be funny if some one shot all the cops pregnant wives and chopped the cops heads off and shoved the cops heads up their wives cunts and ass's. Pussies.

kek

Not really. Cops hate the far right too. The only thing that puts them a cut above other is leftists are more violent than cops and deserve what's coming to them.

fuck off, these cops are dealing with a fucking riot. If they want to blow off some steam with a funny chant it's not a problem.

cops no more cucked by the king nigger

found the antifa muslim.

Thread prediction: a lot of kids mistakenly assuming that they're including in the "our".

Pretty much this. They can target our jobs but they are far too afraid to come after our guns. They know how fucking violent and bloody it will turn if they try to silence and disarm us. So they chip and chip and jew away to get as many guns out of citizens hands as possible but there are simply too many now.

No police force is going to go door to door backing in locks and facing bunkered armed resistance down the block. The VERY best they can hope for is 2-4 dead door kickers per redneck. They will run out of officers and tolerance long before they decide their leaders are the ones that need their door replaced.

>Video of it!

Fuckin' epic.

The tolerant left, ladies and men.

did you watch brittany ventis stream? someone yelled jews will not replace us and it caught on like a joke. they bullshitted about how heather whatever died but the chants are pretty much right.
fuck jews deport em to israel

i was in the supermarket yesterday and noticed what an absolute freakshow it was.
Sup Forums isn't that strange mate.

why do you have all these riots? because racial tensions are deliberately being stoked up across the western world, combine that with illegalised drugs and terrorism and you have all the requisite excuses to arm your police officers with assault rifles, tanks and body armour, put cameras on every corner and constantly legislate new infringements on personal liberties. they're coming after the internet now, it's all fucked, meanwhile you Nazi larpers cheer it on, forgetting that you aren't the ones directing the tyranny, it's the same cunts who are trying to destroy your country through mass migration that are giving these cops orders.

that's true only in America, because you're the only country with a white population not so cucked that they voluntarily gave away their only defense against tyrannical governments. your history of throwing the King out is serving you well, my shit country chose to sell its future because of some bizarre man headshotting a few dozen people while shooting wrong sided.

There's nothing wrong with authoritarianism in defense of peace and order. It's authoritarianism in defense of violence, confusion, and disorder that's pure chaotic evil. Freedom is a lie. There is only order and chaos.

SYLP.

Ahahahaha niggers completely BTFO

I love this
But you know what I love more?
you being triggered about it
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA cry more faggotts

They pretty much arrested everyone from the kettle and RebZ was the last one. Maybe they were chanting it in victory.

>Nazis fapping over the same ZOG kiked police that pushed them into a horde of lefties and mocked them trying to have a legal rally

Fuck the police, quit boot licking

This video isn't clear and you can't see who's chanting it.

That sounds like a leftist chant too. Probably some lying journo scum.

soon

No order outside of God's and as a communist you are materialist and cannot understand Order. Nor can understand on any objective basis for morality.

Also you hear the woman next to the journo saying 'our streets' in response. it's fucking obvious this was the rioters and this nonce journo is trying to rile them up

>Trotskyite faggot BTFO by Stalinist

Lefties, niggers and mudslimes are officialy 3 groups with worst banter handling capabilities, sense of humour and auto-irony is non existent, butthurt everytime everywhere, fuck them all

>victory.
I love the smell of pepper spray in the morning....
smells like....victory

It started and was by most YOU will not replace us. The White supremacy element of that protest is grossly over exaggerated. There were a few people saying JEW and a couple Nazi flags.

They were a vast minority and did not represent the whole collective.

I found a video of the prelude to this. Look at these tactics. The rioters were all gathered on one corner of a 4 way intersection so the cops split into 4 lines of riot police and approached the corner simultaneously from all 4 sides so that there was no escape. Then everyone got BTFO.

youtu.be/UlUX1HrV9p8?t=2361
Start around 39:30

>because racial tensions are deliberately being stoked up across the western world
yes, by race baiting leftists.

>this is life in DRUMPF's AmeriKKKa

still people said it and its fuckin funny pull the dick out of your ass

This is an autistic reaction. An overly emotional blown out of proportion response. Every single time edgy posts like this happen its because of someone on the spectrum. Anyone who knows an real autist knows this.

You're alright my fellow tankie

You can't stop modernity. You have to synthesize the wisdom of pre-modernity with the reality of modernity. Fascim, Communism, and even NazBol memers at least attend this. This isn't 1890. Marxism has split into different lineages, the postmodernists being the primary western lineage. Stop ceding ground to the post-modernist who determine what the implications of modernity are. We need hypermodernity, not post-modernity.

t. Alex Jones libcuck edition

>you're the only country with a white population not so cucked that they voluntarily gave away their only defense against tyrannical governments

Which is rapidly declining. It is not that we lacks the means but at this point the motivation. Even the worst off in the US are not nearly as bad as half the world. Those with the money to buy firearms don't want to lose their jobs and their comfort. It is because we have given our livelihoods to distinct uncaring corporations that we do not act.

If I was not afraid of losing my job and income I would be at every single free speech rally and more then willing to remove the vile treasonous element from our nation. Yet I cannot unless we have a leader able to band together enough to make the cause likely to win.

>yes, by race baiting leftists.
the point is that the result of this is justified mililtarisation of your police forces. if people had their priorites straight they'd recognise this as incredibly dangerous, given who is in charge of your government now.

>Alex Jones libcuck edition

Modernity isn't sustainable and will lead to a revival of gang like tribalism within a Judge Dredd like future setting.
Also the truth doesn't change because of a few years have passed.

there have been riot police for decades user, it's nothing new

In Chicago '68 they were using flamethrowers to tear gas the hippie protesters

>100 people say the picture is blue
>1 person says the picture is red
>BREAKING NEWS: INTOLERANT RACIST BIGOTED ANTI-RED KLAN MEMBER SAYS "REDS" NEED TO DIE IN A FIRE AND ARE THE REASON BLUES ARE PROTESTING!

No BLM! No Antifa! Take back the USA!

who gives a fuck what news says?

Nobody.
PRcucking is retarded

watching heroin dealer advocates get round up by police, maced, and cuffed tight, was very comfy.
like opioid levels comfy.

st louis was comfy last night.

Your emu called. He said get your f***king ass back in the house and assume the position, bitch!!!

You don't pronounce it as "anti-fay" do you, user?

Most people not involved with politics which is a great fucking majority?

>Modernity isn't sustainable and will lead to a revival of gang like tribalism within a Judge Dredd like future setting.
Entropy is the truth. Whether there's a god that made it so is irrelevant. Abraham is superfluous. A simple pagan acknowledgement of the natural order is as transcendent as we can every get without getting our heads stuck up our own asses. It's funny to watch the Christians re-brand themselves as naturalists, and quietly set aside supernaturalism.

You can't fight nature. We are material. We are bound to this world, and we better figure out how to wrestle a viable path from that reality. God talk isn't going to be enough--go ask the Muslims. Gnon cares nothing for the God of Abraham.

easy there, champ

Even normies know the media are liars. Trust in the news media is at an all time low.

Being this autistic

Who knew police had a sense of humor.

This is great.
I'm pretty sure they have been teaching officers that these protesters might seem more susceptible to understanding what they are saying if they chant it as a mob like the other side does. 3 nights ago the police were chanting "MOVE BACK, MOVE BACK, MOVE BACK, MOVE BACK" over and over again at the same time and sounded like Spartans.

This. It's only acceptable against NAHZIs

>militarised, authoritarian police

Gee i wonder why they require that right? Its not like one or two groups fuck it up for everyone right?

The funniest part, all those protesters act like tough guys, then comply like nothing and whine about everything.

I think the remaining protesters were chanting "Whose streets? Our streets" and the cops decided to overpower them on the "OUR STREETS" part. You can tell it's them because it's all male voices that don't sound like libcucks.

those were race riots too.
the more ethnic minorities in your country the more police you'll need, and the better armed those police will need to be. the people directing your police forces are controlled by the same people choosing to import millions of foreigners into your country to replace you. you're being fucked in the ass and you're cheering.

we need enough people to start looking down the line and realise far more than their job is at stake here, the future of our countries is in serious jeopardy. if Europeans don't become willing to sacrifice what we currently have then we deserve our ruin.

Nope. I just call them all fags.

we're reaching BTFO levels that shouldn't even be possible

You know no one is going to be shocked by your really lame edge on Sup Forums right?

>those were race riots too.
Chicago '68 was mostly white and jewish hippies, user.

rolling for this enraging the nogs

The virgin protest vs. the Chad police force

That's like a shitty version of this pic

They are just pointing out its there streets too dawg

How pathetically unimaginative your mind is.

Only thing better if they flew a Trump flag on their bearcats.

see

this really doesn't go any of the way towards disputing my wider point though desu.

>In charge now
It's in charge EVER, leftist scum.
You don't get to pick and choose when democracy works for you, giving up your money and freedom in hopes of a benevolent dictator and comfy social safety net is a gamble nobody should be willing to take

i agree with that

My wrists are bleeding on their own!

We ain't discussing giving up freedom. At no point has it been a right to block streets and run around smashing store windows.

You're halfway there. Maybe one day you'll realize there is only Chaos.

No this can't be happening! I'm in charge of the chants here!

>authoritarianism
>bad
anarchofags and their illiteracy amuse me

K

Fucking based

>Who's house?
>Run's house!

These two posts sum up today's political climate perfectly

And thats your job right leaf?