New iphone trolling thread,so, what are your ideas???What could we do to unleash some pol power over the new iphone???...

New iphone trolling thread,so, what are your ideas???What could we do to unleash some pol power over the new iphone????Speak as loud as you can!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

apple.com/iphone-x/#face-id
ddddddd.gg/7ZSvrHA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>iphone
oh, look.
outdated tech.

Fork in outlet quickcharging

Thanks but no thanks.
I don't want to buy two iPhones just to have an Autistic face detection feature.

MMM new ideas.. 2 parts!
>Ismear.. new app that allows you to grind an Iphone into a pussy for a pap smear
>Icolon .. take a dump on your Iphone and get the same results as a colonoscopy

Have you seen the face ID on iphone x?

apple.com/iphone-x/#face-id

>no goy, it totaly won't give out your physiological profile (biometrics name surname bank accts) to alphabet agencies

Ayyyy

This one is, in fact, bendable.

thge one with more replies will be the chosen one then we will start photoshopping the shit out of it

Oh I hope people fall for this.

I'm gonna start sharing it

or lets do something that describes it as an alt right symbol, so people are not gonna buy this piece of shit and apple will eventually loose some points on the market...

What if the phone completely locks when the user is black?

FACE ID KEEPS DATA IN THE PHONES MEMORY

IT'S NOT SEND ANYWHERE

WE PROMISE

I don't like looking at the picture of the damn thing, I think its stealing my identity.

adopt it as the official phone of Sup Forums to the extent the msm can't mention one without the other. Can you do it?

>iphone X is the new fascist's gadget

kek the cucks will get aneurisms

Roasties would still buy it even if they put a swastika on the back because they are too retarded to use android or any other phone.

what exactly can Apple do with a 3D model of your face?

Only a fool buys this overly expensive capitalist product which only varies in size, speed and name.

the new Iphone X has a new screen but has problems cleaning due to the atmomic structure of the glass.
the best way to clean it is with a brillo pad or Cotton wire

t. Samsung PR manager

Database for apple employees to 3d print and facefuck and give facials

Samsung has exceeded apple about 4 years ago in build quality if you want to buy a piece of shit go ahead no one is stopping you.

Skynet will have a better recognition of every people

>buy samsung back in 2013 or something
>bloatware makes it a chore to use it in a year
>buy Motorola(Lenovo) chinkfone in 2015
>works like it did on day 1

Seriously, Samsung is as bad as Apple at this point.

Why do people need a new phone every year? Why is it okay for Apple to ruin and pollute the environment, and liberals turn a blind eye to it?

t. carrier cuck

because they don't give a shit?
let's not pretend they do, their sanctimonious hogwash is hot air

My s7 is a beast

What are you, against the progress or something? You will just have to have fewer white babies to compensate the damage to the environment. It's a necessary price to pay for diverse progressive future.

Chink bantz on point

love that one, GUYS OPEN PHOTOSHOP AND START THE RACE WAR

Meme microwave quickcharging, I recall some retards actually fell for that in the past.

>what is rooting
Although I prefer phones with stock android you you can definitely change the software on your phone

kek just like that one HP along time ago that everyone lost their shit over

>touchjizz

The bezel at the top is just an EM shielding plate for FCC compliance reasons and can be removed with a flathead screwdriver to make the phone fully bezel free.

>Iphone x showed difficulty unlocking screen with dark skin faces

That's just one of Iphone's new anti-theft features desu.

SHARE THE IMAGEZZZZZ!!!!!!

Racism hahaha!

Because liberal principles stop dead at personal inconvenience.

Inb4 monkey was used to unlock niggers phone

let's start a rumor that it actually is an anti-theft feature based around the probability that a given race will steal a phone

All memes aside, this phone is pretty cool. I work in the field of image analysis and 3D-modelling (not developing cameras though) and this is some world class tech, no doubt about that. You'd have to be retarded to buy it though.

DIY charging cable!
Are you tired of your old charging cords breaking? Well now you can create your own! Simply get a piece of metal wire, stick one end in the phone and the other into the mains socket. And BOOM you're done.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

Please make this
I wanna see idiots wreck their shit trying to pry off that retarded notch

t. mild shilling

This is juicy

i need peapole to share memes and i will soon drop the link for discord chat for photoshop users, the more images the bette the effect!!!SHARE THE MEMEZZZ

Touchwiz better than aosp imho.

share on other boards also!!!

Just like in true Indian fashion, I'm having trouble deciphering your reply

The new, the sleek, the improved iBrother is watching you.

Tips fedora

Good one

IPhone X HAS trouble deciding if asians are awake, tells blacks to increase skin contrast

Okay I found out what you meant but I have the international version, should of known by my flag faggot

MEME THIS IMMEDIATELY

Apple is not google. They respect your privacy, not because they're nice, but because their economical interests.

make memes guys, i need more memes and peapole that share it

nice shill thread you fucking faggot. sa gay

>7.7 meters thick phone
Holy shit Apple is going places.

sure thing buddy

Kek, moar

>Bought a Blackbery Priv
>Can't be rooted
>No other decent phone with a physical keyboard nowadays.
Life is suffering sometimes. At least there's not a ton of bloatware on Blackberries, and I can accomplish adblocking through Firefox and a firewall app.

>buys a blackberry
>gets the first non-BBOS one

Go for a fucking passport nigger

You don't have to use touchjizz pajeet

here discrd
ddddddd.gg/7ZSvrHA
REPLACE ddddddd with discord

Wireless screen.

If you pull the screen out of the iPhone it will work wirelessly.

Yu can use high powered magnet to charge your phone

NSA pls

This

put it in a bucket of water

Yeah, got Moto z or whatever it's called.
Works frickin great
Lenovo master race