Slavs were right

>Slavs didn't build temples.
>Slavs believed nature is Gods.
>Slavs believed Gods created people.
>Slaves believed nature created people.

Thousands of years fast forward and science proved that we evolved from nature and nature shapes and creates every being there is = Slavs were right.

Pagans at it again.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E_LwdYlPNCE&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=Y8vWiwIEVSM
youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo
history.skyforger.lv/2011/crusades-against-pagan-northern-europe/
youtube.com/watch?v=iXnKxRvX3Z4
youtube.com/watch?v=20gE1GF3v2Q&t=1s
youtube.com/watch?v=hGT5oyXnz3I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Slavs are superior race

youtube.com/watch?v=E_LwdYlPNCE&t=1s

Slavs more like SLAVES
HAHA

your right OP, slavs are right about almost everything. its good you learn the anglos natural place in relation to the big slavic cock

Shut up Dežo.

>slavs
>thumbnail depicts a pict woman

Has anybody on Sup Forums heard about this? The EU banned billboards with advertisements on them from being on public highways, despite the fact that the companies who rented out the space for those billboards from the government had a two+ year contract, which they are no longer benefitting from thanks to this EU law. So what the companies decided to do is to replace ALL the billboards within three nights with just Czech flags on them(pic related), which are now symbolically scheduled to be taken down by government and by extension EU workers. It's very symbolic of the EU attempting to destroy any sense if nationality/independence in it. I guarantee that if the companies had put up EU flags instead, the EU would do nothing against them.
This entire situation also shows how nationalistic private companies are compared to the government which is eating shit from its EU overlords.

>Slavs didn't build temples
ummm

Our vagina warriors are the most pretty and lethal

youtube.com/watch?v=Y8vWiwIEVSM

desu its good,
I would also remove all shiny shitty ads from all the roads.
I am shit driver and the fact these shiny shits make me watch their fancy commercial while plowing through a bunch of kindergarteners doesnt help.

literally when driving in Prague you need like 15 eyes, 5 for traffic signs, 5 for taxi drivers, 5 for ads.
And I still have only two.. Literally Can barely check for 1/5 of traffic signs and 1/5 of ads.

Christfags blown out eternally.

Ok... but that´s a PICT not a damned polish rock thrower

Lot of churches were built over pagan worship places. So christfags are pretty much worshiping pagan gods baka desu

come on hans, try harder, every slav knows what slav means. and every slav has the same name for you njemci,

slav(e)s

Slavs aren't the (((seed of Abraham))), user.

So slavs don't exist today?

Not all of them LARP as jews, luckily.

Too much Witcher

anyone who accepts Jesus as their Lord and savior is.

>Galatians 3:16
>Now the promises were spoken to Abraham and to his seed He does not say, "And to seeds," as referring to many, but rather to one, "And to your seed," that is, Christ.

>Genesis 22:18
>"In your seed all the nations of the earth shall be blessed, because you have obeyed My voice."

lmao thats gay I dont want no guys seed in me.
You bunch of fucking fags

You are retarded.
How were you conceived?
You need something to fertilize the egg.

You obviously don't understand how it works.

Pagans are truth, we are the light and way to salvation.

Which is what I was saying, jew boy.

Yeah no, fuck off kike onna stick, Im not going to worship a kike god.

No ones forcing you to

Fuck your jewish tricks.
You aint gonna cum into me you faggotass jew.

>faggot thinking about faggotry
your the poofta
no one said anything about cumming except you

"You gotta take my jewish seed."
-You, 10 mins ago.

>most religious christians in europe are from slavic descent

pagans monkeys think reddit = Sup Forums

I never said that.
The verse said that
>nations of the earth shall be blessed
through a descendant of Abraham which is through Jesus.
Everyone is saved if they believe.
Just because they believe doesn't mean they should be imported into our countries though or race mix.

honestly i think that if Vladinir didn't Cristianize Rus in 988 and we stayed pagan all the way, we'd be much more civilized and progressive by now

youtube.com/watch?v=3fnPwj1AMpo
>Thinking anything beats Wardruna
>Not knowing Odin himself has him selected to be his personal Skald

>slavs believe they are people

>slavs arent people
>hitler loses war to slavs
wtf hitler is SUBANIMAL

mewch

Do you have an attention deficit disorder? Because that's not normal, not being able to just ignore ads/billboards.

Hey there /leftypol/ what are you doing?

Hitler would disagree.

Butt hurt christfag detected. Sup Forums is not a degenerate Christian board. This is a white nationalist board. Go back to your church and bend your knees to dead kike on a stick while being butt fucked by your pedo priests Christcuck.

No I am just retarded.
I tend to zone out when I am driving.

Reminder that ancient Christians were like modern day Jihadis and and Europe was christened by convert or die. If you are white and praying to Jesus you're a spiritual cuck.
history.skyforger.lv/2011/crusades-against-pagan-northern-europe/

If you are a Pagan, your biggest enemies are Jews and Jew worshipers i.e. Christians. You should have no respect for Christian/Christianity whatsoever. They might agree with you on few things but at the end they are ideologically incorrect. Christians joined hands with Jews and used violence against our ancestors, so in the end we should not be afraid to use violence against them.

Slavs are the niggers of Europe and must be enslaved. Filthy mongrels.

I want to see Percival live one day.
youtube.com/watch?v=iXnKxRvX3Z4

>tfw grew up with christian with lots of pagan holidays and ritual type things
feels good lads
orthodoxy truly is goat
remember burning huge pyres of wood and seeing those pagan masks and shit

>t.

The old Gods smile upon me, can you say the same?

Also the second song is not Slavic... this video was made by a retard lol. Still like some of this music tho.

t. 3% polish 5% germanic 6% nordic 40% anglo 2% african 3% hispanic 2% french 0.5% askhenazi jew """""white""""" american

Americans are nothing but inbred race of mongrels. Can't wait for Kim to nuke you all, Yellowstone will finish the job.

>accept Cristianity
>don't fall for the Constantinople jew
>establish pravoslavie - "correct way of praising god"
>The pope gets so assblasted it labels it ortodox

polish Lithuanian =/= slavic
wut?
lithuanians are slavs

>lithuanians are slavs
No they aren't. Their language is Baltic, which is related to Slavic, but not Slavic.

I am not a retard with ADD like this guy, but I agree that billboards and big advertisments on buses are gay. I would ban every public ad place, ban billboards except on your own property - meaning that you can't rent out ad space. And I would give the local community veto power against people shitting up the locale with ads (or other shit)

Slavs always has right, we spend our lifes on thinking about life, death and everything between.

Not only that, we literally occupied parts of Germany for more than half a century and created countless German/Slav rape babies.

Also, Slavs cucked west into self hate with the use of subversion.

Bow to your masters, westcucks!

literally 100% slavic

They are blessed in his seed, not from his seed you retard

Balts and slavs are different

Nope. They speak a funny language which can't be labeled as Slavic.

Shut the fuck up. You are not a real slav, you are just another deus vult LARPER trying to derail this thread. Literally no slav takes pride in the things you have written, it's false.

If you are done fucking your priest, don't you have Jamaal's son to take care of christcuck?

literally who cares about linguistics when we have the same customs and genes

No, they are balts. Look, here is from Estonia.

So Poland about that...

BOW YOU SHITS

Their culture is Slavic, but not their Language.

Same case as Romania and Hungary. Both could be characterized as "Slavic" countries based on culture, but the ethnicity/language makes them somehow into oddballs.

estonians are fingolians
lithuanians are slavs

Nah. Balts are Taiga N1-ggers, while Slavs are A-R1a-ns. Not the same genes, nor the same linguistics.

>haplojew equals whole genotype
when will this meme end

>haplojew equals whole genotype
Didn't say so. Lithuanians have much more Mongoloid-like "East Baltid" and even Fenno-Nordid-like races which in Poland only exist in the Northeastern parts, which were historically Baltic.

Poles on the other hand, are almost all West Baltid (so literally just Nordics with shorter heads and wider face, lol), Noric (Nordic-Dinaric cross), and North Pontid (Nordic-Pontid Mediterrenean cross). Not the same genes, neither genetics, nor race.

Found the mad Kraut. Uncle Addie essentially allowed Slavs to fuck you into submission. Talk about the German superiority all you want, but you are 50% Slav rape babies now, lol.

Here are rulers of Pomerania:
>Parent house: House of Piast or Gryfici (Świebodzice)
>The Piast dynasty was the first historical ruling dynasty of Poland.
>The Gryfici also Świebodzice was a Polish medieval knighthood family.

I miss the times where we were boiling christian preachers alive.

then start south slavs should be given a new name because of the difference in the haplojew
south east slavs too because they have tatar genes
just say everyone who's just a bit different isn't a slav as well, fuck it

>I miss the times where we were boiling muslims alive.
ftfy

you should, they're great. Take this for now
youtube.com/watch?v=20gE1GF3v2Q&t=1s

>there are people on this board that are less than 50% slavic
Feel pretty bad for them desu

way to many cringy larpers that listen to them imo

actually if you look at amino acids in humans the building blocks of dna i believe they've only been around for 30-50 thousand years rather than the evolutionary expected 200 thousand years

it would lead us to believe we have been genetically modified

if you look at Sumerian texts as well as Egyptian they talk of gods granting them technology and shit like that

>tfw have a femoroacetabular impingement that prevents me from squatting even though i have perfect form
gonna get surgery in the near future

this is some 5D chess propaganda, brilliant as fuck

>amino acids in humans the building blocks of dna
jesus christ take a biology class you literal 50IQ retard

wtf I love Perun now

i did stop with the cognitive dissonance friend

Why are you half the posts in this thread

hitler was alpine just like slavs

then you'd know that they're called nucleobasses
something you learn in the first most basic genetics course
also
>muh godlike space aliens
kys

there are 80 posts and i posted 10 times
calm down

Hitler was Alpine-Nordic mix, while most of Slavs are mix of Nordics, Dinarics and Ladogans. The only Alpine-dominated Slavic country is Slovakia.

youtube.com/watch?v=hGT5oyXnz3I

go back to israel

Israel is better ally than UK. XD

you would have been a caliphate for the last 2 centuries if it wasn't for christianity
your opinion = irrelevant

WE WUZ HITLER AND SHIEET

slavs are the biggest christcucks of the world

>poles
>slavic
lmao you german rapebabies wished.

>christcucks
t. Ahmed

dutch are the biggest mudslimes in the world

Why are slavs so best?

slavs make the best friends
slavs make the best girlfriends
why wouldnt you want to be surrounded by slavs whiteboi?

angela merkel is a pole

>Israel
>ally
what did (((he))) mean by this?
there would be no islam without christianity, retard
no, sub-saharans are bigger christkikes than slavs
>inb4 muh 90% poles are catholic
many years ago + only 40% of them go to church and the rest is LARPing as christkike or too lazy to leave the church

fuck off , this thread is about pre-christians Slavs, not your jewish desert cult of death

central slavs are asian/german rapebabys, southslavs are arabs and east slavs are mongoloids

you are the embodiment of autism my friend