What is the best Christian denomination to join?

I am a truth seeker. I have come to believe in the existence of God and the life and resurrection of Jesus Christ the Saviour.

What is the least cucked Christian denomination? The congregation which has kept the faith, unchanged, as it was handed down to the Apostles by Our Blessed Lord, Jesus Christ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lOcDndO7m4Q
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79328906/#79363252
youtube.com/watch?v=OefpnPrK-04
jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/jesus-sacrifice-ransom/
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/why-did-jesus-die/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Syrian Catholic

Closest thing to true Christianity in its original form you can get

I have enjoyed the preaching of Steven Anderson. Anderson is a good man and he will be sat at God's right hand when he departs this life.

youtube.com/watch?v=lOcDndO7m4Q

Orthodox. Come on home.

no matter what shitskins like that lebanese subhuman write

its Orthodox

>best Christian denomination
read the bible and follow it to your own understanding.

organized religion is only for money so they're all cucked.

Baptist

and heres the shitskin

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/79328906/#79363252

I'm sure that's what people did in the time of the apostles.

If I HAD to choose, but is better.
KJV ONLY

looks like that this shitskin also spreads false information

The atheist denomination that supports Christianity for the populace, but isn't dumb enough to believe it themselves. It's good for the plebs, steers them away from degeneracy.
>I am a truth seeker. I have come to believe in the existence of God and the life and resurrection of Jesus Christ the Saviour.
By definition you are a not a truth seeker, but an emotion and feel good seeker.

Orthodox Christianity remained pure for a long long time which means it's the least cucked.
You know you can just read the damn Bible by yourself anyway.

"truth seeker...existence of God"
okay dude

anyhow... Orthodoxy literally is the original Christian church

The Catholic church solely exists because it was a good political move at the time

Anyone who remains Catholic supports kid diddling..

To be fair, it wasn't Catholic morality which caused the kid-diddling but the fact that only queers become celibate priests in a world where sexual immorality is the norm.

youtube.com/watch?v=OefpnPrK-04

The one that tries to follow the word of god as closely as possible without letting personal or cultural preference influence it.

For me thats the Witnesses of Jehovah.
Most other christian religions will not distance themselves from the paganism that has seeped into it over the centuries, unbiblical teachings like hellfire, immortal soul, trinity, chrismas, veneration of saints or borderline idolatry are a no-go for me personally.

Not to mention that since no church tax or other mandatory fees are collected its quite attractive money-wise.

jw.org/en/jehovahs-witnesses/faq/
In case you have questions

It all comes down to one question in my opinion. Do you believe you are blessed enough to understand the word of god alone? I mean it's inner meanings, the possible dogmatic problems and even find out which of the ancient rituals you must follow? Or you believe that god's plan was for his students and the students of the students to do that while making a chain of legacy that comes to our age? If you can do it by yourself completely ignoring the Pentecost after the ressurection then I believe Protestants or Evangelists are for you. Now if you believe you need to be part of the ancient original church the two representatives are Catholisism and Orthodoxy. If you want more info about those two, feel free to ask.

>For me
into the trash

catholics are false christians

Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod

>No female pastors
>No women allowed to vote in congregational meetings
>No interfaith bullshit tolerated, even being in the boy scouts is too accepting of other religions to be permissible.
>Subscribes to the Book of Concord

why dont you take an objective and unbiased look?
You can still reject it afterwards if you dont like it.

I am planning to explain that later if op is interested.

i think you are all mentally retarded

but in the end the New Testament was written in Greek and it is a Greek influenced religion

no such thing as false Christians

Do they allow niggers and spics though?

Amen. I see a lot of Catholic and Orthodox infidels who are on their way to hell.

What a load of horseshit.

there are catholics

>hell
another word for your shithole country?

The Catholic Church is the only church which has the charisma of truth. The sad part is that it has been infected with communists and liberals, but that is getting better. If you wish to attend Mass, find a conservative church in your area and your eyes will be opened to the presence of Christ. The Orthodox church is still respected in the Catholic eye, but they are not in commune with Rome, thus have not changed since the schism since they don't have leadership. Protestantism is unacceptable, and true salvation can only come from the Catholic or Orthodox churches.

The Orthodox Church. The Orthodox Church was founded in Jerusalem circa 33 AD and is still there. The Church at Antioch, known now as the Antiochian Orthodox Church, was the Church where they were first called Christians.

The Orthodox Church teaches the faith delivered once for all to the saints, has never changed, and will never change.

He is risen.

latino subhuman copypasta

>i think you are all mentally retarded
because... ?

>but in the end the New Testament was written in Greek and it is a Greek influenced religion
Everything was written in greek back then, it was the language of trade and commerce. This says nothing about religion. Or is everything written in english today influenced by the church of england?

Anderson preaches hate and intolerance.
He is no man of God.

The issue doesn't really come up. There aren't a whole lot of blacks and hispanics who want to join up with a group of Midwestern Lutheran extremists. The "Ethnic" companion to the WELS is the ELS who are in full doctrinal agreement but maintain a separate organization because they're descended from Norwegians instead of descended from Germans.

>because... ?
lmao

>This says nothing about religion.
wasnt this the reason why all the false christians split from Christianity

yeah as much as I like the guy ,I think he fails to dissociate the sin from the sinners which makes him hateful

None if you have to ask someone else. Holy fuck OP is one stupid idiot

Baptists traditionally have been good, theologically sound, Bible-expositors. Focused, exegetical readings - foundation in hermeneutics (Bible interpretation).

AVOID any church that can be classed as "charimatic". They erroneously believe that 1. The gift of tongues still exists 2. Every Christian can "learn to speak in tongues" 3. Tongues does not seem to require an interpreter 4. That tongues is verbal gibberish and not a known earthly language, as in Acts. They focus on "signs and wonders" and so on - very doctrinally-unsound.

For those who seeking the God i post a documentary already. You should better watch it.

I don't believe that you have to be any certain denomination in order to be a true Christian.

What you need to do, at the very least, is repent, believe in Christ and His sacrifice, and follow the two commandments that Jesus gave us.

Love God above all things and with your whole being, and love your neighbor as yourself.

If you do these things, then I'm sure you will obtain salvation.

We do have a leadership, it's just that every national church is ruled by the people of the country it represents. Unlike you power hungry Catholics, our saints saw the coming of scisms like the lutherians and made sure we translated the bible to every language and made the churches more decentralized . Of the original four Patriachs only Rome is not in communion with the rest. The other three are still in communion.

Joel 3
9 Proclaim ye this among the Gentiles; Prepare war, wake up the mighty men, let all the men of war draw near; let them come up:

10 Beat your plowshares into swords, and your pruninghooks into spears: let the weak say, I am strong.

11 Assemble yourselves, and come, all ye heathen, and gather yourselves together round about: thither cause thy mighty ones to come down, O LORD.

12 Let the heathen be wakened, and come up to the valley of Jehoshaphat: for there will I sit to judge all the heathen round about.

13 Put ye in the sickle, for the harvest is ripe: come, get you down; for the press is full, the fats overflow; for their wickedness is great.

14 Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision: for the day of the LORD is near in the valley of decision.

15 The sun and the moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their shining.

16 The LORD also shall roar out of Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the heavens and the earth shall shake: but the LORD will be the hope of his people, and the strength of the children of Israel.

17 So shall ye know that I am the LORD your God dwelling in Zion, my holy mountain: then shall Jerusalem be holy, and there shall no strangers pass through her any more.

18 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the mountains shall drop down new wine, and the hills shall flow with milk, and all the rivers of Judah shall flow with waters, and a fountain shall come forth of the house of the LORD, and shall water the valley of Shittim.

19 Egypt shall be a desolation, and Edom shall be a desolate wilderness, for the violence against the children of Judah, because they have shed innocent blood in their land.

20 But Judah shall dwell for ever, and Jerusalem from generation to generation.

21 For I will cleanse their blood that I have not cleansed: for the LORD dwelleth in Zion.

>lmao
as no argument is provided I will discard them

>wasnt this the reason why all the false christians split from Christianity
They did not so much split, as that christianity was corrupted over time after the death of the apostles. Evident in the council of nicea which was lead by a pagan emperor and included tons of utterly non-biblical doctrin.
That and in a misguided attempt to be "cool" and "modern" (for that time) christians included greek philosphy and ideas into their faith.

the rock

this. also pick up a history book. josephus, etc. anything to get a good idea of the POLITICAL and social aspects of the time. they are crucial if you are to empathize with every character.

He does not preach salvation.
Even one of the sinners crucified together with Christ was forgiven. Even the woman who begged Christ initially was forgiven when He saw her faith. Even the roman soldier who asked for healing from Him. or the Woman who washed Christ's feet or the Mary who had seven demons cast out of her.

your post looks very gay
so i will show you my older post again

God doesn't exist.

>
>>lmao
>as no argument is provided I will discard them
>>wasnt this the reason why all the false christians split from Christianity
>They did not so much split, as that christianity was corrupted over time after the death of the apostles. Evident in the council of nicea which was lead by a pagan emperor and included tons of utterly non-biblical doctrin.
>That and in a misguided attempt to be "cool" and "modern" (for that time) christians included greek philosphy and ideas into their faith.

This is truth.

>a Greek influenced religion
False.

LDS mormon.

Conservative
Family
'Murrica

>Actually MAGIC underwear

God is very real user.

Perhaps even more real than either you or me.

They weren't given a reprobate mind though were they?

does someone have the picture where it goes through a theory of how niggers are beasts and not humans in the bible?

They were born in sinful flesh, and there is still yet hope for them.

Anderson would alienate those who need Jesus Christ the most.

Read about NeoPlatonism. Saints used the philosophical tools to explain and form the religious stracture and basis.

>Truth seeker
>Religious

You can only pick one of these

Romans 1
22 Professing themselves to be wise, they became fools,

23 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man, and to birds, and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things.

24 Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonour their own bodies between themselves:

25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie, and worshipped and served the creature more than the Creator, who is blessed for ever. Amen.

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:

27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.

28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;

29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,

30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,

31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:

32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

When speaking of Christianity, they are synonymous, so picking either will be picking the other.

And still, they should be preached to so that they might one day attain salvation.

Religion is good if it is in line with nature and is not an authoritarian organization that is simply fantasy demands, cjristianity is a scam and cult.

Christianity is not good and it is not true.

>so i will show you my older post again
This post provides no arguments for the claim that I (or JW in general) are mentally retarded. This post is a literal shitpost.

Jeremiah 6
27 I have set thee for a tower and a fortress among my people, that thou mayest know and try their way.
28 They are all grievous revolters, walking with slanders: they are brass and iron; they are all corrupters.
29 The bellows are burned, the lead is consumed of the fire; the founder melteth in vain: for the wicked are not plucked away.
30 Reprobate silver shall men call them, because the LORD hath rejected them.

>worship the "lilly of the valley, bright and morning star"
>declare your sins absolved
>teaches that Jesus steals heaven from merit based entry and give entry to undeserving
All Christianity is Luciferianism.
If you must join a Christian cult, just join the OTO

spread the pill

Joel Osteen is the very definition of a wolf in sheep's clothing whose preaching does nothing more than scratch the itching ears of those who do not want to hear about the necessity of repentance.

Why would posting fantasy scripture mean anything?

Luke 16
19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that [would come] from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

Makes you think if Constantine didn't turn Christian would Europe still be pagan.

Reformed Baptist is pretty solid when you are considering protestant churches. As far as popular preachers go I listen to John Piper regularly

All Christianity is a scam and never was eternal.

The Jehovah's Witnesses don't teach the Gospel. They teach an impostor gospel. Do you know what 'Anti-christ' means? It does not mean the opposite of Christ, it means the instead-of-Christ. Whoever leads people away from Christ with a forgery is the Anti-Christ.

The JWs do not teach who Jesus Christ is. They do not teach the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ which is the heart of the Christian religion.

Sure, there is no hope for those who go their entire life without repentance, but there is still hope for all who live. Judgement is not for us to pass, but for God alone.

You could not be more wrong user.

All Christianity is degenerate poison.

Fucking braindead cultist.

Love your neighbor as you love yourself.

Yes, so degenerate.

>least cucked
Not a term that should guide as a Christian,

Otherwise, Orthodox is pretty much the original Christianity

Lol then there's this guy. Dropped your fedora

your life is shit you retarded subhuman

If Catholics have the gift of truth, why do they teach the dual procession of the Holy Spirit? The John of Gospel emphatically states that the Holy Spirit proceeds from the Father alone. Is the Catholic Nicene Creed a higher authority than the Gospel of St John?

Very degenerate, said by self interestee kikes who were conquered and slaves of europeans, no one fell for retarded non sense then only 500 years later when psuedo communism spread among the illiterates by kike preachers.

age of a "church" means nothing

Matthew 8
22 But Jesus said unto him, Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

No they listened to jesus also known as the word of the lord who became flesh it cannot be more obvious what you must follow

Why are you so hateful?

>The Jehovah's Witnesses don't teach the Gospel
Yes they do.
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/

> They teach an impostor gospel
How would that even work? If you teach Matthew, Luke, Marc and John as Gospel there is not way to teach "impostor gospel" (whatever thats supposed to be)

>Do you know what 'Anti-christ' means? It does not mean the opposite of Christ, it means the instead-of-Christ. Whoever leads people away from Christ with a forgery is the Anti-Christ.

100% agree with that here. Which is why its so important to stick 100% with the bible instead of introducing human philosophies

>The JWs do not teach who Jesus Christ is.
Yes they do, see the link above,

>They do not teach the death and resurrection of Jesus Christ which is the heart of the Christian religion.
I repeat myself, but of course this is a teaching, even one of the most fundamental ones.
Please do not listen to every insubstantial FUD you hear, instead verify facts for yourself:
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/jesus-sacrifice-ransom/
jw.org/en/bible-teachings/questions/why-did-jesus-die/

wow, Im not sure I will be able to handle all those solid arguments you use to debunk my claims.

Jesus could discern who would follow Him and who would not.

We do not have such divine judgement.

you are a wicked sinful imbecile

What the fuck are you smoking, your ancestors didnt listen to any kikes, they had to listen to cobstantine.

> How about you actually read the bible and determine which sect best follows how you interpret it.

For me its low Church Anglicanism.

no amount of hatred for sin can be enough

They do not teach that Jesus Christ is the only BEGOTTEN Son of God.

They say he is the Archangel Michael, based off of one scripture in the Epistles.

> How about you actually read the bible and determine which sect best follows how you interpret it.
Because that's like the polar opposite of true Christianity

For me the Bible is Jewish garbage.

This guy's congregation must be 2/3 polacks by now.