What is the darkest gundam? I've seen: MSG0079, MSGZ, 8th MS Team, 00 Gundam, and Tekkadan...

What is the darkest gundam? I've seen: MSG0079, MSGZ, 8th MS Team, 00 Gundam, and Tekkadan. I liked 00 and Tekkadan the best, but where is the grimdark series? I want no light-hearted buddy-buddy shit and just pure brutal combat in the depressing future.

Embaressing

1. Zeta
2. 0079
3. Victory
4. 0083
5. 00

9000. ZZ
9001. Reconguista
9002. Build Fighters

Is build fighters a real entry? I watched it cause I like gunpla but it didn't really seem like anything besides a commercial.

For MUH GRITTY WAR DRAMA, Thunderbolt.

For the actual answer, Victory.

I don't think you've seen Zeta user.

domo

How is Zeta darker than Victory?

AMURO!

Probably one of the earliest examples that doesn't rely on killing off characters that you barely know for shock value.

ya but kamille is a gay name sooooo
zeta: -1 victory: 1

KAMILLE IS NOT A GAY NAME

thunderbolt, no fucking contest
I thought zeta and the kill 'em all ovas were dark but holy shit thunderbolt
even unicorn got me because of muh puru, but holyshit thunderbolt

Thunderbolt is pretty fucking good if you're looking for a rather dark, yet greatly entertaining gundam show/manga b. It

If it weren't for Thunderbolt, I'd toss it up between Victory and Zeta since those two had a real sense of defeat. I don't even think Victory ended with them actually winning. Sure they defeated the space empire and the MC survived but the world wasn't better off for it.

Go cry to mommy

>streaming

Fuck you I'll torrent series like Jojo and Space Dandy but when its already in 480p from 1990 who cares.

leave

Fight me

What'd you just say about me you little bitch?

Isn't the darkest that one OVA which is from the bad guys' POV and there's a pilot who crashes on their colony and they make friends but he kills this kid's brother at the end?

>but when its already in 480p from 1990
You know every single gundam minus after war X, the 08th, and G are in 1080 right user?

>mfw nobody is mentioning 0080

It's not even that dark. Even ZZ is darker.

0080 isn't really that dark though? It's depressing but not dark.

BUT THAT KID LOOKS LIKE A BOY

That's the gayest shit I've ever heard.

>streaming

EAT THIS

Victory has a man blowing himself in front of a kid with a grenade, a chopper gunning some women in the middle of the streets, soldiers trying to rape women, people getting thrown in space for failing missions and guillotine to keep people under control. And also a dozen girls getting fried by beam saber once in a while.
It is by far the darkest Gundam.

>unironically thinks gundam is good
Idiot.

It's one of the worst long-running franchises ever, and it keeps getting worse. Only idiots still watch it.

i d say victory
Katejina crushed my heart ,women ruined everything
>Feminism