So I'll say this before ahead of time...

So I'll say this before ahead of time, I am not talking about conspiracy theories because quite frankly I don't give a shit. Personally I think most of these people are dumbasses and shouldn't be given an intellectual platform.

But why is there this incessant desire for people to say that the planes didn't take down the WTCs?

I mean, one only needs a basic education about physics and metallurgy to know that if you fly a passenger aircraft into a skyscraper than it's going to fucking fall down.

You have several hundred tonnes of metal loaded with high octane fuel flying at high velocity into a solid structure. Not only will it cause critical infrastructural damage but the fuel that burns afterwards will denature its steel skeleton.

What many dipshits do not know is that steel is not a particular thing, but rather a family of alloys consisting of iron and a small amount of carbon, machined, produced and tempered in a specific way. There are essentially infinite types of steel with different properties; When steel is heated to a high temperature it loses many of these properties. Including steel beams. Any engineer, metallurgist or even mildly intelligent 8th grader would know it would be weakened if it's granular structure was compromised.

I won't even bother talking about concrete in great detail. If it's heated too much it becomes unstable. That's why firefighters condemn buildings that have been gutted.

Tl;dr - Large plane flies into building, building falls down. Don't believe me? Play a fucking game of Jenga and ask your local tard handler to explain the fundamental concepts of physics

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OB2gpdYNfsw
ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/
youtube.com/watch?v=RYV33LKDY8k
youtube.com/watch?v=7md2QzNsAe4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for your self, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, every day, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life

I doubt there are many people who disagree abou the planes hitting and destroying both twin towers.

But what about building 7??? How and why the fuck collapsed??? there was an inside job to destroy these things for the greater NWO reasons...

It doesnt matter too much how it happened... but WHY.

>if you fly a passenger aircraft into a skyscraper than it's going to fucking fall down

>
If I were to kick you in the leg and your kneecap cracked in half, what would happen?

You'd fall to the ground.

You know why? Because your legs would not be able to support your top-heavy fatass from collapsing on itself. Fortunately for you, you are soft and pudgy and won't shatter when you fall down.

When you have several thousand tonnes of weight falling down on you however, it'll shatter your body like a bottle hitting the ground.

WTC 7. How many planes hit that building again?

What's the difference between a plane and several tonnes of stone flak?

Not very much.

Asbestos

Both twin towers fell in to themselves and effectively turned in to dust. It also incidentally imploded perfectly, like the other towers, at free fall speed.

A bomber flew into the Empire State Building in the 1940's. Empire State Building didn't give a shit.

A skyscraper will destroy itself if it is compromised. A building consists of floors, supporting whatever is above it. If damaged, it will literally collapse under it's own weight.

Empire State building confirmed for high luck stat.

I fucking hate how people spam this copypasta even when it has no relevance to what's being discussed.

To answer your question first you need to look at this from the perspective of a rural and suburban retard.

You and I are of course ultra high IQ city people so we're used to seeing skyscrapers, airplanes, subway trains and stuff like that. To us, these are just normal man made things that we see every day on our way to work at our ultra high IQ jobs as bioengineers working for a global genetic engineering corporation and there's nothing weird about one of them catching on fire and collapsing. It's just something that might happen one day, and if it does, we'll just move on with our lives and rebuild it.

But to rural and suburban retards, most of whom work as hole diggers or some other similarly low IQ job, skyscrapers are these magical, otherworldly things built by aliens from another planet, and the idea of one of them catching fire is something that triggers some sort of state of deep confusion and puzzlement.

Nice try, Shlomo.

Israel did 9/11: youtube.com/watch?v=OB2gpdYNfsw

you are fucking retarded and should gas yourself immediately bollyn.com, don't ever come to chan with official narrative bullshit . If you want to argue against this in someone else's thread go for it, BUT NOT EVER FUCKING POST AN OFFICIAL BULLSHIT THREAD HERE AGAIN FAGGOT, THEY BRAINWASHED IDIOTS WITH THIS SHIT ALREADY THIS IS WHERE WE PICK IT APART FOR THE TRUTH YOU SHILL MOTHERFUCKER

Show me any instance in history where this ever happened, never not only did it happen on 9/11 but 4 times what a fucking odd coincidence right? I think not fuck you kike faggot

Weak b8 noticed it as soon as you started talking about jet fuel.

Why were there pools of molten steel in the wreckage? No "muh jet fuel" and "muh friction" does not explain this.

ine.uaf.edu/projects/wtc7/

>the UAF research team evaluated the structural response due to the reported fire. A structural framing virtual model of WTC 7 was used to conduct the study. The reported failure was simulated using three-dimensional finite element computer models of the building. The research team studied the building’s response using two finite element programs, ABAQUS and SAP2000 version 18. At the micro level, three types of evaluations were performed. In plan-view, the research team evaluated: 1) the planar response of the structural elements to the fire(s) using wire elements; 2) the building’s response using the NIST’s approach with solid elements; and 3) the validity of NIST’s findings using solid elements. At the macro-level, progressive collapse, i.e., the structural system’s response to local failures, is being studied using SAP2000 with wire elements, as well as with ABAQUS, and it is near completion. The findings thus far are that fire did not bring down this building. Building failure simulations show that, to match observation, the entire inner core of this building failed nearly simultaneously

"WTC 7 Did Not Collapse from Fire" - Dr. Leroy Hulsey, UAF, Sept. 6, 2017

youtube.com/watch?v=RYV33LKDY8k

Hey shill, no-one is doubting that the WTC1 & 2 collapsed because of a plane crash. But it is literally IMPOSSIBLE for the WTC 7 to have collapsed from "light impact and office fires".

It will only definitely collapse to the point where it was compromised.

Why would it necessarily collapse to the base if it was structurally compromised at the mid point or higher? Everything under that point is built to hold the weight above it.

Forget the WTC7 theories. Why the hell weren't fighter jets scrambled as the building was on fire after the first plane hit?

Given how impotent our military seems in Afghanistan and against North Korea, I'm more inclined to blame incompetence, but it's a pretty major fail to have zero air defense.

youtube.com/watch?v=7md2QzNsAe4

1) WTCs were designed to withstand both plane impacts and ragin fires
2) Many building comparable to the WTC buildings have withstood both plane impacts and raging fires without serious collapse
3) The WTCs did not fall initially around the weakened spots -- collapse was not local to the structural damage hypothesised to cause such collapse -- but rather they fell more or less uniformly around the footprint of the buildings.

Demolition was involved as well. Check out lucky larry silverstein.

>frankly I don't give a shit.
stopped reading.

You mention Jenga as if the wtc were just another skyscraper when in fact it was designed to survive plane impacts.

Why do engineers say the buildings were built to withstand the hit,, and that engineering says jet fuel can't melt steel beams.
I don't know what really occurred because our government lies to us all the time.
Hey, can I just come to Mexico and hang out in the shadows and leech off your soul without repercussions?
>no
Focking RACIST Mexicans.