Danish Superiority

Considering the Danes founded the only good part of France (Normandy), and are responsible through their superior seed for the British empire and all other Anglo World domination. Not to mention their influence on wider Germany and the Holy Roman Empire...

Are Danes the actual master race? Should we be measuring "whiteness" by the level of Danish blood in your veins?

Other urls found in this thread:

nature.com/articles/ncomms10408
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2014/10/hinxton-ancient-genomes-roundup.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Brice's_Day_massacre
how-to-learn-any-language.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=18039&PN=6
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North
twitter.com/AnonBabble

-

Bump for Danish superiority

bump for danish superiority

Probably.

>when my fellow Swedes are met with an uncomfortable truth

As a Swede I'm the ultimate small dicked cuck

the dutch are scum.

my favourite band comes from denmark: mew. other than that i dont care about it.

Can't handle the fact that Danes founded your empire? Lmao?

Thus is the life of an Anglo rape baby

best directors, von trier, refn, dreyer. best hunchback kierkegaard
also vilhelm hammershoi might be a minor artist in the real grand scheme of things but he's still one of my favs

>vilhelm hammershoi
His shit is depressing and brought nothing new to the table.

Danish sperm is the most sought after in the world. Even Brazilian niggers import it.

I'm the result of the danes in the UK. It feels good man. The east coast is still heavily influenced.

The Danish of today is nothing like the Danishes in the past

The Danes that founded Normandy, influenced Germany and invaded Britain are the Chad Danes that actually had qualities

The current Danes are the losers that stayed

as a decent person
this disgusts me

Don't you want to cum in a cup for rubbles?

You belong to them return to the crown you broke tradition.

>are responsible through their superior seed for the British empire

You need to actually read what happened to the Danes here.

>only good part of France (Normandy)
V*king """education"""

yes but thats not the sad part

>The Saxons were Danish
The Danish came from southern Sweden after the Saxons, Angles, and Jutes left.
>founded Normandy
*were given Normandy as compensation for being beaten so they would protect the coasts from boatniggers.
>influence on wider Germany
What the fuck?

Makes me want to donate my seed desu.

Mainly because I can't stop others from doing it.

I do agree it's sick.

>hmm me and my friends are very wealthy and have a huge farmstead loyal subjects and many children and serfs which we acquired by raiding and trading
>obviously Im not Gonna return to all of this on my next trip because Im so badass

You are fucking retarded

Shitskins put these incomplete human beings on a pedastol.
Beauty over intelligence is such a non-white trait.

>influence on Germany
>he doesnt know about the proto-germanic origin theory

>Denmark
>only income in 16th and 17th cent was a fee ships paid to Hamlet's castle to safely pass
What a masterrace

Rollo was Norwegian btw

>stay in shitfuck nowhere where it rains year round, the sun barely sees us, and the earth is cold as shit and the woman look like paler men
>move to beautiful, warm, bright, sunny, green, Northern France with beautiful ripe French qts
I can see how your kind would be conflicted.

God I wish Aryans weren't such cucks. This is why anglos feast on your blood

You're right, Nordic countries are extremely unsuccessful by all parameters.

Dont forget taxation of Norgays and Iceniggers

I giggle every time you call yourselves Angles, knowing my Anglo blood runs through your veins.

If I remember well, most of normans, were of norvegian descent

>implying Germanics came from Denmark
>implying the demographics of Germany have changed despite there being no recent migrations
Have you ever seen the Roman imagery of the Germani? They don't look like Scandinavians, they look like your average German. Strong Jaw, round head, wavey hair, prominent thick nose, wide and robust stature. They do not look thin, gracile, string haired, or horsefaced.
You're an ugly race. The only thing you have that makes you worth anything is a concentration of blue eyes and blond hair, credit where credits due, well done on being phenotypically pure. But you haven't done much else.
No offense, I know how you Danes like to turn your piggish noses up at anything you deign unworthy.

You say it so proudly too, like you know it's a privilege to be a Danish rape baby

They aren't unsuccessful, they are unimaginative, uncreative, unpragmatic, and too wrapped up in a non-existent past. They are successfully destroying themselves though. And of course as is natural to North Germanics and North Germanics specifically, they are going to sit back, and watch as everything is taken from them, not a single spark of rebellion.

>They don't look like Scandinavians, they look like your average German.
Anglo-Saxon genetic samples from Britain (Hinxton) were found to be closest to Scandinavians. Anglos came from Northern Germany, so that means modern Germans have gotten swarthier since.

I was in Denmark last month, the women are so fucking sexy and the men are all /fit/ and confident. I didn't see a single fat bastard during my stay. Master race

All the fat and ugly ones are hiding inside

>Strong Jaw, round head, wavey hair, prominent thick nose, wide and robust stature.
Meanwhile an actual German's opinion.

I'm from Manchester, and these murals in the Town Hall are unhistorical bullshit. We still use tons of Danish words here, like "skrike" instead of "cry". In reality, the Kings of Wessex did a deal with local Anglo-Danes, involving vast sums of cash. Just a century later, the "Anglo-Saxon" hero at the Battle of Hastings bore an unmistakably Danish name. Harold's mother was Danish, and he wasn't called "Hereweald" as it ought to have been in pure English. We are the heirs of both Dane and Angle, who were close cousins anyway.

All that said, Norsemen without the leavening influence of our peculiar archipelago have something lacking. They're just an ingredient in a blend far superior to the sum of its parts.

There's still parts of England, especially Northumberland that is using much of the superior Danish dialect through their heavily accented English.

It is said that these people speak the closest form of English to the original old English/Danish that was once spoken on these isles.

100% cucked.

I love when Scandis compare themselves to continental Germanics as if you're even on the same level.

Danes want nothing to do with Swedecucks and neither do Norwegians.

>hur dur Frisians are the same as swedecucks

Nope, sorry.

>move
They raided and pillaged, bringing the gold and girls with them home.

How about you show your flag Ahmed

Actually that's not true. They are closer to the Dutch than they are to the Danes.
Which would confirm what I've said. Also I spoke of the Germans at large in reference to the user claiming German achievements are really Danish inspired. Germany has no significant population changes recently (pre-1800s). Germans as the Romans showed looked the same then as they do today.
I think genetic tests might be misleading in this sense because everyone in North West Europe is closely related. I bet you'll find similarities between a Frenchman (non-Norman) or A Swiss and a Dane or a Norwegian.
Norway, Denmark, Germany, England, Holland, Belgium, France, Switzerland, and Austria seem to be the largest closest group of Europeans.
Swedes are hyper Nordic, Finns aren't Europeans, Meds aren't Europeans, Iberians aren't Europeans, the Irish are Iberians, Slavs aren't white.

Didny swedes wreck denmark everytime they fought ?

the only nordic superstar painter artist is munch
the rest is a scramble based on personal taste. I mean, you could compare carl larsson, odd nerdrum and tove jansson for all I care

>Didny
Jock on a stag do in Riga?

>Using rarecoal we find that the Anglo-Saxon samples are closely related to modern Dutch and Danish populations, while the Iron Age samples share ancestors with multiple Northern European populations including Britain.
nature.com/articles/ncomms10408

Keep in mind that the Dutch migrated to the Netherlands from Denmark at one point.

>let me trust this self hating cuck or possible shitskin over an user who has been to Germany, a google search, or a simple demographic study of Germany
You can, you're an idiot though.
>raided and pillaged
>gold and girls
>"hey Ulf, we have nothing to our name, want to go strong arm some pacificists and then beat up and kidnap women?"
>"jaja Bjorn."
You niggers tried to leave Scandinavia every chance you got. Every single time you were beaten and sent back to your peninsula where you couldn't nig out against women, children, and pacifists.

I'm an American you dip. You worship us.

They say it goes so far that Danish fishermen can understand the heavily accented fishermen from the north east of England despite not knowing any modern English.

>parts of England, especially Northumberland that is using much of the superior Danish dialect

The Counties of Northumberland (including Newcastle upon Tyne) and Durham were actually refuges of independent English rule during the floruit of the Kingdom of Jorvik. Northumberland bears the name of the old Kingdom of Northumbria, even though it is many miles away from the River Humber that the state took its name from, so you can see how Englishness pulled back in the North in the face of Danish and Hiberno-Norse conquest. As such, there is more Danish in the Yorkshire and Lancashire dialects. The far North-East is pure PRE-Danish English.

Keep in mind the modern Danes migrated to Denmark from Sweden at one point. Probably the 450s.
No doubt they would have absorbed the remaining Saxons giving the illusion of a Saxon origin from modern ethnic Danes.

Normans aren't Anglos.

eat shit faggot

>They say it goes so far that Danish fishermen can understand the heavily accented fishermen from the north east of England

This is absolute Bullshite

t. Tyke from North East of England.

We retain certain Norse words and Old English grammar, but the idea its remotley understandable by modern Danes to laughable.

Tae Addle some brass (to earn some money)
Tae laup out Yacht (to jump over a gate)

As a matter of fact, the Dutch part is overestimated. Here's how they plot in f3-statistics.

>For instance, plotting the f3-statistics of Hinxton2, which actually looks like the genome of someone straight off the boat from the Jutland Peninsula, against those of Hinxtons 1 and 4, we see that the former shares most drift with the Danes. Moreover, the Danes, Swedes and Germans, all Germanic-speakers of course, deviate strongly on both graphs from the lines of slope that run from the Erzya to the Irish. The reason they deviate from these lines is because they don't share enough drift with Hinxtons 1 and 4 compared to the other reference populations from Northwestern Europe, especially the Irish.
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2014/10/hinxton-ancient-genomes-roundup.html

ITT: "We are ALL immigrants, goyim!"

My Grandad was from Wallsend, and I endorse this message. Though Yorkshire calling itself "North-East" is daft - that term is reserved for those north of the Tees.

Have you ever heard recordings of Frisian, though? I swear it sounds like Geordie.

In the North and South West there are various dialects we speak where we use Middle English word order and certain aspects of Old English, but its uncommon.

The Anglo Empire was founded be Jew bankers.

They had so much. What happened?Well the science says they're Dutch...
I'm just stating the evidence. You're the one who cited an observation from some good goy in another thread.

>modern Danes migrated to Denmark from Sweden at one point.
Nope, modern Danes migrated to Sweden from Skåne. Big difference. The Svear tribe is from Mälaren.

>Though Yorkshire calling itself "North-East" is daft - that term is reserved for those north of the Tees.

Yorkshire is in the North East and Lancashire in the North West, though Yorkshiremen will call themselves Yorkshiremen, for the purpose of his comment he was refering to Yorkshire.

>Have you ever heard recordings of Frisian, though? I swear it sounds like Geordie.

Frisian is close to English like Afrikans, not sure about the actual language though.

Stop responding to yourself scanian

>They had so much. What happened?
Many accommodated themselves with the new regimes, returning to power after a few generations or less. Others, after putting up massive resistance, fucked off to Constantinople, where they joined the Imperial Guard and helped the Greeks resist the brown hordes for a little longer than they otherwise might have been able to.

shit thread, why the fuck do you autists waste time talking about a literal who country? nothing relevant happens here, go take a shower or brush your teeth instead of discussing this pointless shit.

>Well the science says they're Dutch...
Yeah, it's settled: they look overwhelmingly Scandinavian, and there is nothing you can do about it. No amount of impotent whining can change it.

have you ever heard a geordie accent?

its not danish

>modern Danes migrated to Sweden from Skåne.
Meant Denmark*

Skane is in southern Sweden....
What massive resistance was put up?

accent rather

>the English look overwhelmingly Scandinavian
Are you blind?
Unless you mean the Dutch. They don't either, they're taller and look more like Germans.

He meant Tykes

>Superior Danish seed
>Good one

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/St._Brice's_Day_massacre

>Yorkshire is in the North East
By what token? Not in any meaningful sense. Fuck what pencil lines bureaucrats in Brussels might put on a map. Yorkshire is its own thing. The North-East, though, is a very distinct cultural and linguistic area.

>Unless you mean the Dutch. They don't either, they're taller and look more like Germans.

You need to stop.

how-to-learn-any-language.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=18039&PN=6

A lot of these are Swedish words as well

William the Conqueror had to conduct near genocide in the North, to keep control of us.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harrying_of_the_North

Its like the North West, ect. the OP was clearly refering to Yorkshire and the Humber as North East, because he was talking about the North East geographically not as a region.

Like the American South.

You need to stop kissing ass.
There are clear phenotypic all differences between continental Germanics and northern Germanics.

>us
It wasn't anything close to genocide. You gave in easily. Almost as easily as when he dashed the entire English army in an uphill battle at Senlac hill. The English army was made up of Danish housemen. And he did with an army of subhuman Bretons, Picardians, and Aquitanians. Also you can't really use the term "Dane" to mean a national Dane during the Viking age since back then "Dane" meant anyone from Scandinavia.

>Yorkshire and the Humber
You've been cucked by the 1974 Boundaries Commission, mate.

The North-West arguably exists, as the linguistics, scenery and river basins match up pretty well. But there's no grounds for putting Yorkshire in with old Bernicia whatsoever.

You don't know what the fuck you're talking about. The Danes and the Norwegians were very distinct factions in British and Irish history.

You seem to imply the Danes were significant militarily speaking. They weren't. They were thrashed in nearly every pitched battle they fought.
The Norwegians have never been a faction on the English radar aside from 1066.
I suppose you could shoehorn in disputes for the English crown, but those don't really qualify since they are all about vague family relations.

You've read the Wessex-POV story. Who fought at Brunanburh, which the English themselves considered the greatest slaughter to have taken place on the island of Britain since they themselves first conquered it? I wrote "Hiberno-Norse" in a previous post, but the Kingdom of Dublin was a very Norwegian affair. North-West England was the sphere in which the Norwegians were active (which includes neighbouring regions since annexed to Scotland). As for records of other battles, you have to bear in mind that we don't HAVE the Northumbrian or Mercian accounts to look at. These massive kingdoms were totally destroyed, which isn't something lightly achieved by "militarily insignificant" players, ffs.

>ITT British Danes larping as celts and Picts

Normans created the true Master Race by breeding with Anglo-Saxons and Nordics during the great conquest. Throw in a little Frankish admixture and you've got an incredible human being, one who exhibits both cunning and fearlessness beyond measure, as did many of the members of the English ruling dynasty of House Plantagenet, with its two branches of York and Lancaster, although it would of course destroy itself in the Wars of the Roses.

The Plantagenets were highly intelligent and ruled England for 400 good years. Ethnically, they were a mix of Frankish, Anglo-Saxon, and Nordic. Many Plantagenet kings had fiery red hair.

The north of France is the fucking worst, fuck off you Megacuck

>The north of France is the fucking worst,
Mais non.

Lmao. Pic related is the Danish coat of arms.

Cucked much?

Kek

It's true. Us Swedes really learn to tighten our chastity belts and learn how to raise our wives Danish sons better.

Nord fags love to rip on Bongs
>beady
>Not white
>Brown hair is DISGUST
>Literally niggers

But when they realize just England let alone the United Kingdom has accomplished more than Scandinavia ever will suddenly we're practically brothers......