drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B65rxTyUv5HxZm9wUGxoUy1zOVU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

Yes
She was my first waifu.

youtube.com/watch?v=SwKkRzJ0GDs

yes, she's a classic

Yes

Her mom is better. That said, Makoto's mom is perfect.

Glasses dom is the best Overflow girl.

why

kotonoha very kind and sweet.

Thad please.

Not until she's in a main series game

Yeah, she was my favorite.

Best girl. Breast girl.

No.
I love her.

Literally worst girl. That piece of crap is nearly on par with the Otome in Hikari's School Days route. You almost couldn't have worst taste.

Yes, but Youko, Setsuna, Karen, Sekai, Hikari, and you know who are better.

That'd change nothing about her. It'd only improve the game.

Kokoro > Kotonoha

But Kokoro is a child

Exactly.

It must be hard having a small dick. I feel sorry you you.

Would you have sex with her?

Hot.

>It must be hard not wanting to be forced to lick a 1/10's shit-covered ass
Nah, it's a good life knowing that I don't have the shittiest fetish known to man.

Opp punch her

It's funny how only girl left to have sex with Makoto is his sister

They tried a loli attempt with Kokkoro and it backfired. I don't think sister route will happen ever again so his sister will stay pure for a while

I came to like her

;_;

>Another Overflow thread.

Are we still going on about this?

Problem officer?

Does Sup Forums generally prefer Shiny Days to School Days?

Shiny Days doesn't frustrate me as much with characters being assholes/retarded. But on the other hand, that also means it's often kinda boring. A lot of mundane dialogue.

Either way I prefer Shiny Days for the variety of characters. It has Kokoro endings.

Would you?

What a badly drawn vag.

No no no. That's wrong and you should feel wrong.

Shiny days is a lot less infuriating to play, but like 50% of it is mundane skippable bullshit

Is there a purer love than the one between a mother and her son?

What happened to her?

Id like a sister Sandwich with Otome

Is this from a new game? I haven't been following much lately.

It's from Strip Battle Days 2, where Makoto can fuck and impregnate his own mother after which she gives him the happiest and most genuine smile in existence.

She's the best

>everyday was a serious battle between who was better in the series
>SBD2 appears
>now everyone and their mothers love Momkoto and she is probably the best girl outta nowhere

Did someone called this before? How can a single mom be the best milf, best girl and best genuine just because of a single game?

I doubt she'll stay this popular. It's just that she's a new addition and a really great one at that so naturally people will be into her. Plus she fulfills a really hot fetish.

I really really like her. She deserves all the love she gets for being such a great mom.

Yuu >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kotonoha

Manami >>>>> all outsiders combined

>bitchy
>no threesomes
>not a loyal spouse & cheats on her spouse
Better than her daughters but far from the best.

She's loyal to the dick.

I'm still mad we didn't get a threesome with her and Kotonoha. Fucking missed opportunity if I ever see one.

Pic related is loyal to family. Many other moms help their kids. Moeko fucks her son, Youko gets Sekai into threesomes & Mai is able to be Setsuna's S&M assistant when fucking Makoto.

Manami's husband got her pregnant twice but Makoto revealed her true nature as a woman.

Did Makoto fuck all three of the Nijou twins or just two of them?

Okay we need a game with all the moms we know so far. And maybe throw in any girl we don't really see get fucked often like Nanami or something. Just give us MILF Days and I'll be good. The title sucks but that's all I can think of at the moment.

I will never get how Makoto acquired such strong control over Manami and through which means.

He was being handled like a child and things got all weird so suddenly

This is far more slut than many others. Youko wanted to be Shun's but Shun had other women too (which Youko was alright with in some endings), She wanted attention she never got from Shun. That & she likes teenage boys like Shun was when he got her pregnant.

You know how some animals will act weak & strike at the right time? He made her feel like she's in control & then flipped it. He made her feel like a boss & then like a bitch.

Moeko is easily the most loving and caring mother. Only the greatest moms find joy in taking care of their children's needs and what better way to express your love is there than having your son cum inside you and get pregnant with his child. Makoto must've truly been in heaven the moment he pumped gallons of cum inside her.

He talked and moved different, acted like another person, not even his face was shown.

Was like a scene from a different game plastered there for budget reasons.

That's actually kind of clever the more you think about it.

Will we ever get a translation for Large Ponpon?

Fuck no. Weak minded yandere with shit taste in boys.

Only those two.

Who does the other one fuck?

Okay, then who do you like?

She was fine beating Makoto's cock tho.

Gay as fuck man.

When will he ever come out

Manami is strong enough to beat Makoto the student.

She doesn't stand a chance against Makoto the son of Tomaru.

True.

On a random note, before anyone asks, here's the google drive with the h scenes because we already know some fag will probably ask.
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B65rxTyUv5HxZm9wUGxoUy1zOVU

In what context does Makoto end up fucking his mom? Is it hot?

>mom can we fuck
>yes

That's pretty hot.

Slut.

I'd love to have her as my mother.

Of course you would.

wth isn't the same person anyways?

Her nipples look like they're glowing

Oh damn it now I can't stop thinking it!

Why she have the of a high schooler?

That's what happens when you become so overly happy over your incestuous pregnancy that your face alone is no longer able to display all that joy by itself and other body parts start taking over.

Truly a miracle of pure love.

Who wouldn't though. She's fine as fuck. It's surprising Makoto could resist her this long.

Nobody will deny that she is fine as fuck.

>yfw Moeko is planning to become a female Tomaru

Can you post official tentacle rape images in big resolution?

Reminder that Moeko originally looked like this.

I'd love if Makoto just keeps breeding her and start a semi-official secret relationship with her. Nothing too extreme but still really hot and taboo.

I know if I was her son it'd try to make as many babies with her as possible. It's just too cute how thrilled she is to have another child.

Her newer design is better.

So how old are everyone's parents?

Best waifu hands down, literal perfection.

He also never slept with Chie.

>Nothing too extreme
Relatively speaking of course. I just realized that "nothing too extreme" might be a little understatement when we're talking about inbreeding. Though at least it's not

Did someone call for perfection?

Last thread an user said Moeko is probably around 30 or 31.

Considering how Tomaru likes to impregnate young girls Moeko is most likely is in her early 30s if not late 20s.

She looks slutty there. Her new look makes her look innocent

Plus she now looks more motherly. And she still manages to look extremely sexy when she's down for it.