Serbia become death

dw.com/en/serbias-openly-lesbian-pm-marches-in-belgrades-gay-pride-parade/a-40548772

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevan_Sinđelić#
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Jesus what the fuck happened?

Vucic habbened :D

Nigga please! It's just to show muh USA that we are 'on board'. The same day 5x in size demonstration for preserving family values.

Serbia is a joke. Allowing sodomites to march in your streets.

Absolutely disgusting. Feel shame that Serbos are letting this slide.

Where's the "muh 5th october" now? No more Soros shekels to "overthrow governments"?

Fuckin pathetic.

Not much to expect from a country that was formerly communist and atheist

This is actually 'pinkwashing', our current government is bunch of EU-cucked conservatives. They don't give a shit about "progressive values" or whatever the fuck that means lmao, it's just for show. Our current PM is a neoliberal like the rest of them.

interesting bait

And what exactly is bad about a pride parade? Every single developed country in the world had them for generations, so why wouldn't Serbia?

we gud bois now,gotta get them gibs,bout fucking time

>(((developed)))
You forgot to switch to nazi/gadsden flag, faggot.

++141972308
>And what exactly is bad about a pride parade

Wow very funny bait here's a (you) for a faggot, did you consider karma farming on plebbit, faggot?

vucic is literally the merkel of serbia. however, people are starting to see through that bullshit. the fire rises, user.

Kinda hard not to see thru it when he holds on to his reputation by turning the media into his puppet show...

I hope you people start voting from the rooftops...I really do.

Keeping up with the newscycle is seriously fucking with my head, but I'll lose it if something goes down in these parts, in my neighborhood. You better take care of those roach faggots claiming your Kosovo clay, Pantelija.

You better do something about it.

we knew all along..Also the subhuman southeners sold out Kosovo,can't really do much about it now

the biggest problem is serbia has no real conservative party.
>sns
literally merkel of serbia as i already said
>dss-dveri
hypocritical retards with no understanding of economy or geopolitics
>stamatovic
ok, but too passive and allying with dveri is very bad
>srs
no need to even say anything

Diaspora could have told younthat 10 years ago. But u faggots never listen.

like i said, the main problem is no decent conservative party.

> ID-wego-we go
das rite,we outta here soon

Well they got you, AV was hardcore nationalist just few years ago. Look at him now, bigger eurofag than Merkel himself. Just abhorrent.

Voting starts from the rooftops.

Daily reminder that you're worse than us in this area. We have never had a female PM, nor an openly gay one.

Serbia is always lagging behind is the issue. Everyones joining west, Serbia holds on to its core values, everyone realizes west is falling apart and trying to bail on EU, Serbia sells its children to join this failing organization. The only thing that can help Serbia is extreme nationalism and a cleansing of the lazy communist minded workforce.

Cause Muslims dont allow it.

MM dat dinaric jaw, I would face fuck her for days

wait why do people shill for vucic here sometimes?
is it ironic shilling?

Muslims segregate themselves and tend not to participate in elections. Every single female candidate for PM has done horribly in the elections.

Pakistani had a female pm. Bangladesh has had consequetive female pms since 1991

>Every single female candidate for PM has done horribly in the elections.

Your men are feminine enough.

Gay pm?
Fuck out of Ireland Moe.

>m-muh remove kebab
They would be an improvement at this point.

>We have never had a female PM, nor an openly gay one.

To be fair to the serb neighbors, as far as I can understand, they didn't vote / elect this dyke hoe, their dictator just announced her to the nation one day.

To add insult to injury, Serbia not only has a dyke PM.

She also has Croatian roots.

It's disgusting, as a Croat - I'm not laughing. It infuriates me to hell and back, I thought Serbs were hardcore patriotic proud folks, it seems it's complete opposite. Well I guess if they don't mind it, I shouldn't mind it either.

Nothing wrong with dyke PM.

>She also has Croatian roots.
That bit shouldnt matter, Serbia and Croatia should be close allies.

eh, we had some voting from the rooftops in '03. i can't stand the idea of vucic having a monument in 10 years due to getting capped tho.
i also noticed this, right on.
i assume, tho maybe vucic shills found out about Sup Forums too, kek

>tfw you will never kill 6000 ottomans with one bullet

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stevan_Sinđelić#

never say never, we have nukes now and constantinopole is waiting to be liberated.

>Serbia and Croatia should be close allies

I agree, and I would gladly like to see that alliance and eradicate mudslimes in the Balkans. But that won't happen, the kikes who influence Serbs won't allow this to happen.

They might talk about russians, but in reality, the US embassy there pulls the strings, with the biggest outpost in Europe, in Kosovo.

I hate to say it but the sooner ZOG JewSA dies the better. It's insufferable.

You are right Tomislav, fucking Vucic came one day from his drug induced sleep and announced that this bitch is our new PM.

At least she doesn't hold any real power.

And about gay pride and shit like that, our government is controlled by the western cucks so it is nothing that we have such degeneracy on streets.

On the other hand, let them walk... That's the only day faggots can walk freely around and not get beaten to a bloody pulp by hooligans.

>I agree, and I would gladly like to see that alliance and eradicate mudslimes in the Balkans. But that won't happen, the kikes who influence Serbs won't allow this to happen.
idk what are you talking about, serbia has no problem with splitting bosnia, croatia is the one who is getting uppity.

>the kikes who influence Serbs won't allow this to happen.

The kikes who influence us all. Glass houses.

Homsexuality is the last stand of implicit white identity goys

>The kikes who influence us all. Glass houses.

True...I was just trying to make an example.

OK Dragan, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic - wasn't that how she was voted in? By AV himself?

Also, how did you guess my name?

>/pol
also, the prime minister is elected by representatives in the assembly. i think you can imagine sns wouldn't have the representatives they have if they said they'll elect a lesbo croatian dyke for pm.

Albanians win this round again, sorry Serbia but your legacy is to be eternally BTFO