Zapad 2017

Why is no one talking about this?
"Zapad 2017 is a Russian military drill taking place in Belarus, really close to the Polish eastern border. It will include tens of thousands (if not hundreds) of soldiers and thousands tanks and other armor."

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4hnujfB1Ras
youtube.com/watch?v=5V3j6oT1G70
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Supposedly they shipped them by train ultrafast, nice if you'd ask me. Fucking PiS and their russophobia.

Because only Western military drills are allowed to be shilled here. Because West stronk.

Well why should anyone talk about this
We also do it all the time on their boarder
They could attack, sure, but they also dont know if we attack anytime we do an operation near their boarder
Normal reaction, that a war between the west an russia will break out probably soon is nothing new
We have take away Ukraine, must let Turkey into the Eu because of geopolitical reasons and developing an functioning anti missile system, and russia would be fucked
The problem we have is, that they can acess the waters because of crimea, russia is not an enemy of them, so they can let them pass, and the nukes what they have are also a problem
If we can deal with those problems, russia is not a problem anymore

>russia is not a problem anymore
russia is always a problem
it is big country, and have big agenda
priviet, post something russian and pls no invade

The pic got me flashbacks of Dune II for some reason. These tanks looks cute.

>Carpet on the front

Why the carpet, Ivan?

Sweden is doing their biggest war games in 20 years and NATO fucking loves it yeah you go Sweden Sweden stronk -- Russia does war games and omg noooo omg Russia bad sooo ebil

fucking kys OP

>let Turkey into the EU
>he thinks Russia is the one who is fucked
lol enjoy turkroaches ruining your society

For when you want to get comfy in the middle of a battle, come on.

>Slavs doind slavic things to other slavs

Why should anyone care

>Russia has a "big agenda"
>omg russia wants to take over the world
quit your fearmongering you industrial cock inhaling autist

NATO cucks are always scared whenever something stronger than a nigger with a club appears on the horizon. It's literally just training.

>Why is no one talking about this?
We are, there's a thread with 100+ posts. You'd know if you checked the catalogue, or if the faggot jew mods bothered to close their blacked tab and do their jobs.

Russia will liberate Eastern Europe and you cucks can't do a shit about it.

Try to argue against this, pro tip: you can't.

nice way to take his whole statement outa context

>implying russia does not want to take over the world
they do, but everybody wants that
at least russia does not have obligatory cuck policy like EU have

Better a Russian invader than an African one

>It will include tens of thousands (if not hundreds)

hard mode: note from balts or poles

Sorry but only niggers want your country.
youtube.com/watch?v=4hnujfB1Ras

Viejšnoryja!

But NATO cucks are afraid of niggers with clubs too.

west is very agressive because it has overproduction crisis

russian army must be ready to fight with western horde slaves, oligarchs and neotrostskyists, they may want to take russian lebensraum (belarus and ukraine are parts of it)

>they may want to take russian lebensraum (belarus and ukraine are parts of it)
so meme countries invented to weaken Poland are somehow russian lebensraum?

Zapad means west in russian, it means that this training is about learning tactics in case of the battles on the west, and west from Russian perspective is Poland.

>WE WUZ DEFEAT HITLER N SHEIIIT
>SIK HAIL STALIN
>UKRAINE JOOWISH NAZIS
>PUTEN IS MY GAWD

they were invented by austrian and german empire to weaken russian empire.

poland did not exist in that time.

jewish commies reinvented them in 1920s to weaken russians, such way they were able to steal more gold

Jesus Christ dude, stop fearmongering. You're safe, relax. Just move out of the way when we start marching towards germcucks - and nobody's gonna hurt you. "Zapad" is France/Germany/Sweden, not you or other small countries like Croatia.

You can still join us if you wanna uncuck yourself from the jewropean union.

>AWL SLAWS R RUSJANZ!!11!
A typical russhit.

soon

>poland did not exist in that time.
geographically maybe not, but people living in there were still Polish, not russian, austrian or german
anyhow, they are russian sphere of influence and any attempt to push that influence further west is judged by Poland as suspicious or dangerous, and is it really news to anybody, especially when considered our history?
>INB4 past is the past butthurt pschek
those who forget history are doomed to repeat it

>implying i'm a kreakl
Just fuck r*ssia and r*ssians.

Who are they killing and who's doing the killing?

Nice proxy, чмoшник. Кaк нacчeт пoгoвopить нa pyccкoм?

History is subjective.

Хopoшo, хpюcнявый.

>"Zapad" is France/Germany/Sweden
and this is why scenario is nuking Warszawa after finding some "moderate freedom fighters" in Belarus?
just swim through baltic sea, we do not want any quarrel with you, stay away

no one asked

>Poland is in NATO
>We don't want any quarrel with you

> Why is no one talking about this?
> "Zapad 2017 is a Russian military drill taking place in Belarus, really close to the Polish eastern border. It will include tens of thousands (if not hundreds) of soldiers and thousands tanks and other armor."
50k troops in NATO drills
VS
12k troops in Russian drills
>MUH RED ALERT
Stop that bitching, bitches. We even allowed international representatives from the West to be there.

Bay, ты дaжe нe c пpoкcи? Heyжeли дpoчить нa CШAшeчкy интepecнee тyт, a нe нa хapкaчe?

Who are you then? Goatfucking Chechen?

Nothing is going to happen. We in finland have a biggest border with russia than any other european country and we dont give a fuck. Do the same

>Who are they killing
Navalny and his family
>who's doing the killing?
I dunno. Not me or other Putin tied actors.

is cartel, alright

That one kind of russian who really hates himself and his country and thinks the grass is greener everywhere but in his garden.
Beware - these fucks will start shilling Navalny soon.

not really, events happened in one way or the other, only historians can bend how people interpret them

Jesus Christ shut up you fucking retard. Where did you learn to be this stupid?

Fuck the Poles

if we weren't in NATO you would just annex us
you cannot fool me ivan
you have nasty habit of murdering Poles

Russians don't exist. Try to come up with definition of """Russain""", pro tip: you can't.

youtube.com/watch?v=5V3j6oT1G70

Very funny, Ivan.

I do remember seeing that video over a decade ago. One of the first death videos I ever watched. At least I think it's the same video. At one point they put a guy against a tree stump and chop his head off. The executioner sort of jumps out of the way as the head rolls down to his feet, kek.

you are not a target

soon europeans and germans will start to displace your elite and plunder their capital (because you dont make more goy children and dont want to accept new goy rapefugees)

you need to be afraid of germans and anglo-saxons

of course germans and anglos make take all your profitable assets and then they may propose to your elite to attack russian border. they may tell that they will stop to give food to polish elite to make them like their bydlo again (and polish elite cant work as we all know). so russians will be forced to kill them, sadly

also they may try to attack russia by other proxies

you are wrong

Poles were something like 5-7%, ukraine and belarus consumed many core russian lands. you are minor victim here

for example in ukraine they took lvov from poland, east from russia, center from malorossians and mixed all in one uncontrollable country. they did it with purpose.

same is with belarus, majority of population was russian.

new nations with fake austrian identity, like "ukrainians", were 15-20% minority

not all
only certain ammount of eastern slavs are russians, for example Putin has a list of all russians.

it is statistics

west attacks russia all the time since 12 century

Because Poles have a nasty habit of joining with the agressors. Just accept us and nobody will get hurt.

OP is a faggot, West freaking out about Zapad, while Aurora is taking place... (((Calculated)))

Rather get bleached than blacked

What a fuck is Aurora

>joining the agressors
oh fuck off, 1939 was not that far in the past
go attack Turkey or something

thanks user, thats my thread

NATO drills in that area

Thanks my friendly neighborhood slav

Your incompetence is your problem. Get some balls and move out if you want it so much.
We are not going to attack Turkey because Turkey at least TRIES to look like a friend.
Your government is constantly shitting on Russia. Maybe stop?

>COCK-A-DOODLE-DOO!!111 DATS AWL DA EBIL WEST!11!!!!! RUSSIA HAB NEWAR START ANY WAR!!!!1111!!!

its just a drill brah relax

Google Aurora 17, not surprised you're swedish, this country is degenerate heaven

> >joining the agressors
> oh fuck off, 1939 was not that far in the past
> go attack Turkey or something
You need us to remind youthat pact with nazies according to which you poles got Czhehoslovakia and wanted to get our European part of USSR?

in 1939 your government told to your soldeirs not to resits red army.

you was doomed anyway, UPA shitheads could have started wolyn massacre even earlier

germans attacked you to get lebensraum, lebensraum is limited and your country was dysfunctional and had too many lands in center of europe

this man would have never been borned

>Your government is constantly shitting on Russia. Maybe stop?
like you do not do exactly the same from your side, bonus points for killing polish president and dooming us for 8 years of liberal pro cuck elites
zamknij ryj kurwo
evil russians > self defeatist cucks

>not being up to date with every fucking thing on the Earth's crust is degenerate
Palooka

kek, never seen full version

But Poland has sever ptsd because of Russia.

>killing polish president
Like I said in this thread - history is subjective, and this is a good example.

go for it, remind me, I will just say that is the russian propaganda, people do that now
>your country was dysfunctional and had too many lands in center of europe
and who the fuck are you to judge Wania?

Maybe you guys should march around again a bit.
That will show the Russian's

why should anyone talk about this?

its just a fucking drill, kid, calm the hell down.

everybody can do drills but the russians cant.

stfu.

>he doesn't get the carpet

>sever ptsd because of Russia.
nah, we recently went into full blown autism
because nothing fun happened recently and OP wanted some atention

Russian imperialism should be condemned.

>killing polish president
you just need more better pilots, sorry

And western shouldnt?

>communist
the lowest life form
tfu!

>they hate us cuz they ain't us
also:
>tanks
>2k17

>Why is no one talking about this?
Because it's just a military drill and theres nothing to talk about

>liberate
From what?

it aslo should
>pole
>seems to be defending Russia

from it's inhabitants, duh

Just do it already, Sasza.
I can't stand this shithole.

Oh, just read about Pilsudskii and his plans about Little Entente.

it was not able to function, it had all possible types of debts, deficits and outdated industry.

when you was in russian empire you had good economy, because russian empire had protectionism and other shit, in 1930s you became shithole

germans attacked you to get lebensraum because you was weak, stalin only took lands with ethic eastern slavic population. you would have lost that lands anyway, but your loses would have been higher

fuck off commie cuck

not defending
russia have all rights to have military drills, and we have all rights to do the same and be suspicious about one another

From fascism.

>giving military drills regardless of who does them any sort of real weight to them
it's standard practice and nothing will come of it

what, we judge stuff that was planned and not happened or stuff that actually happened?
that is retarded

Cool.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Munich_Agreement
Here you gou, you uneducated slav scum

Probably a bunch of Russian soldiers chopping up chechens