To kill a mockingbirdie

Have you ever read this book?
If you did you won't be a Trump supporter. Period.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6m2THtTuBIo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I will personally come and deport you

the gf who read it only has to say "tssss"

I read this fucking piece of espionage
you know how when ISIS sympathizers say shit like "Oh you know, not all muslims, right?"
A single case of mistaken intentions does not mean that all of the black race is good by any means
I guess this means I took the bait
Sage slide threads anons

they brain wash every aussie kid with this shit in highschool.

This was written when america was 92% percent white and legitimately racist both in the institutions and in the general population.
This is no more, druglord enabler spic.

can confirm,

plus they make you jump over a rabbit proof fence twice or so to really make sure it's beaten into you.

Bullshit nigger propaganda for bullshit nigger people.

You have to go back.

read it years ago
would still vote for Trump if I lived in the US

I read it when I was 12. Canadian government has to indoctrinate us with the 'muh slavery' narrative..

Even then I realized it was a story.
Later I realized it was a preachy liberal story.

When will Sup Forums become an outright cult?

>implying Trump supporters can read

The book proved Jim dindu nuffin.

Nine months later, another single mother filed for child support.

In the next book, Atticus is marching with the KKK after Jem is killed by a carjacker and Scout comes out of the closet.

read better book OP

Did anyone ever bother to read Go Set a Watchmen a few years ago? Adult Scout finds out that Atticus and her fiance are the leaders of the local KKK and Scout, who's spent her early 20s in New York City, returns to the south and pretty much spends the whole book shaking her head and "I can't even"-ing.

It actually made Atticus even more based in my mind, being such a puritan aspie that he defended a black man who was obviously framed tooth and nail despite not personally liking black people, all in the name of justice.

Read that shit recently. I'd've still voted for Trump. It's a story and nothing but a story about a time when the American South was still racist as hell and suffering the Great Depression. Nothing more. Nothing less.

Yeah I read it, that shit was pretty funny

Yeah I had to. Just someone says nigger in it. That's pretty much it

Read it.
Got a law degree.
MAGA.

I read it, made me want to vote Trump even more

Read it in secondary school. Interesting read but op is full of shit

Humm, allowing a work of fiction, to influence my view of reality. I don't know, people doing that with uncle Tom's cabin, caused all kinds of problems.

From Mexico?

into the ocean

Every child in America had to read this book as part of school, sometimes more than once

I never did, and I did K-12 public education, though my twin brother had to read it.

youtube.com/watch?v=6m2THtTuBIo

>For a child’s book it does all right. It’s interesting that all the folks that are buying it don’t know they’re reading a child’s book. Somebody ought to say what it is.

pic related

sorry it's early

i 've read it and i voted for Trump

I read it in Freshman English in 2006. I voted for Obama in 2012 and Trump last year.