Shouldn't adoption be for same-heritage couples only?

incluing restricted to "subraces" and same-ancestry (white American/European versus Turks instead of "white" people as a whole)

My background: I was born in Russia to fully Russian parents and was adopted at one year but lived with and was raised by American (3rd gen Irish heritage hard and successful workers + mostly American, some German) adoptive parents. I was raised in a Christian family and live in Georgia, embrace southern culture, only speak English, but still am not mentally "aligned" with the southern mindset.

Despite being raised in America all my life and as far back as I can remember, when I look to people which are far more related to me versus my adoptive parents (all kids are RUS adoptees) I still think of their ideals more connected to some of my fundamental ideologies (similar to how niggers raised in USA still do stupid shit like Africans) like reasoning, humor, deepness sought in relationships (Russians have truly deep relationships with friends and are tight-knit versus Americans who generally tend to have more friends but not on as deep a level or in my experience sometimes avoid going deep into relationships), who I am most sexually interested in the women of, even to on-the-road/in public behavior and some social rules. I still of course have appreciation for Americans, their values, and open-ness to immigration (of respectable people like my adoptive families were, not some terrorists, retards/niggers, or people cartels profiting/contributing to the blood and suffering of others)

CONT.

but who would adopt black kids

With that in mind, I feel a void in my mind where I seriously feel like I would be happier or more satisfied being with individuals who think/behave more like me instead of people who I've learned to be with. As I said, I'm fine with my American family and country. Being someone who went through this and some periods of identity crisis while growing up, I wouldn't want others to feel like they're trapped away from "their people" to put it simply, because there's inherent value within being around one's own kind.

I feel legislation to restrict it to same-heritage/ancestry people would be most reasonable for the sake of sanity people don't realize. For example, most of you don't even know what I'm talking about on as deep a level as I am or how important identity can feel to oneself until you're the only one you know who thinks similarly on the subconscious level?

What are your thoughts, opinions? How could this be brought forth in the USA or Russia on genetic and not political basis and how does one convince the general public to believe this?
>inb4 posting like a mature adult
Fuck off I'm making logical reasoning normies could understand but still gets the point through

exactly, nobody's going to adopt a nigger kid besides uneducated nigger lovers who learn the race redpill the hard way

as a person that was adopted, people shouldn't have kids unless they want them and can care for them.

here in the good ol' usa you'd be hard pressed to find a kid that had to endure the literal torture i did.

>drugged
>tied-up
>beaten
>poisoned
>imprisoned
>literally surviving murder attempts

some of us get the short end of the stick, some get loving families.

but i stick to my original point.

people shouldn't have kids unless they want them and can care for them.

How would one best get this your idea publicly accepted? Gov't encouragement/subsidization of sterilization for people "who can't afford to make that mistake?" Education saying removal of testicles promoting feeling younger and encouraging egg removal from females?

Fully agree, just like the saying of "it takes a boy to become a father, but it takes a man to become a dad" or whatever

to get the idea accepted you must run a smear campaign against those that have unprotected sex.

but it must be a shaming campaign so harsh that daytime tv, normie facebook memes, and even liberal celebs and politicians start talking about how "fucking weak and stupid" the people are that have kids when not ready.

since it's impossible to "redpill" the normies with accounts like mine, you have to give them what they want.

a "bad guy", the mud to sling at him, and the playground to do it.

Would you be suggesting something like getting a public figure and slam them for it to start off, generate fake controversy (that's what the media does now anyways) about it and get others so involved to speak their opinions on it? Don't mention the words "sterilization" ever but use the term "the choice to never have children again" for example?

pretty close.
minus the sterilization.

we can allow one or two generations to be shit-tier people.

the idea is to indoctrinate the youth so it learns not to do that shit when it becomes able to have kids.

that way when they're in their 30s and stable they can still have one.

more than two generations out though, we're fucked.
too many mouths.

however, mandatory sterilization should happen for those that commit heinous acts like islam.

>we can allow one or two generations to be shit-tier people
does this mean we can only afford to have them or for the process to work best?

That is a good point what you say though, only concern is that indoctrination while effective doesn't give the full point and reasoning over to the public, similar to USA's drug education reflecting their approach to educating kids about fearing substances instead , in my opinion, of respecting substances

Dude, I'm a curry nigger and my girlfriend is 100% Western European (mostly Irish). We're talking about having kids and we decided at some point, we're also going to adopt a white orphan.

Her dad died and she was raised by an Indian Muslim stepdad. She speaks Hindi but always tells me how I act stereotypically whiter than anyone else she knows. She doesn't even care about her heritage. She watches Bollywood and cooks Indian food.

Adopting a white child is my idea and she's okay with it.

How much do you hate me right now?

I think a cute pickaninny would go well with my Gucci bag

Stop trying to be white and be your self you faggot self hating poo

You must be a chad Indian

She's pure white and she's more poo than I am. If you don't know what I look like, it would be impossible for you to guess I'm poo, or that I was raised in the sandnigger cult.

he may be white. India has more ethnicities for thousands of years than anywhere else on earth

It helps that you're responsible enough to be making that decision instead of being some unresponsible cunt putting kids in a shit life.

I'm fine with you being with who you love as long as she's fine with you. Just remember the kid will by nature not be as connected to you as your own child, who is literally a combination of you and the biological mother, would be, and might develop ties to their natural area on multiple different levels as a kid, but then seriously as they become an adult. And their mentality won't be like yours because you didn't pass it down to him/her, so you could find yourself frustrated that you're not connecting to your child as much as a biological parent.

If you understand this and maybe allow the child to be with his kind some, I think that's okay. Just don't expect him/her to be exactly like you.

lmao

>does this mean we can only afford to have them or for the process to work best?
both.
we can afford two more gens of bullshit worthless welfare fucks before we have a "point of no return".
also, after two generations the slate is clean.

think about it like this.
if the kids from the 80s were indoctrinated the same way as gen x was, we'd all be so royally fucked that ww3 would've happened already.

if the 90s kids were indoctrinated like the 80s kids, we'd have a lot more independent thinkers instead of a bunch of fucking meme faggots.

then the 2000s kids.
just debauchery sold as "disney".

those 2000s kids know nothing of the cold war, only know of the 80s and 90s as "retro", and can't understand why an animated movie of a baby dancing in diaper in a sexualized manner is just plain wrong.

and that was just one generation.

after a second generation you could literally restart the nazi party if you had the proper indoctrination.

such is the problem we see now with groups like antifa.

a bunch of children running around with the indoctrination of a bunch of commie professors ruining their fucking minds.

No, I just agree with 80% of posts on pol. I was never a Chad. I'm short and skinny and very rarely went on a date, let alone get laid. I was socially awkward until a couple years ago because of my sheltered childhood.

I don't even know my own heritage. I can read/write/speak my native language (Bengali) and know a good amount of Arabic but you would never guess if you saw me. I had no culture growing up. I don't know a lot of stuff about Bengali culture and society that even my peers know, because I was too busy studying Islam as a child.

White American identity is the only real identity I have. I've been around white people almost my entire life and my poo/sand peers shun me for acting too white.

this is a very good point, but it feels manufactured. While it kind of is manufactured, I still think there needs to be a well-meaning reasoning that the people understand

"the people" don't understand reasoning.
if they did we would've never had vietnam.

the people are cattle and will think what the mainstream pushes as "truth" until that "truth" changes.

Good point. If we didn't have cattle then we wouldn't be in this problem in the first place...

yep.
and we all know who's behind the propaganda machine so it goes back to that again.