How hot would a girl need to be for you to concede and accept her political views...

How hot would a girl need to be for you to concede and accept her political views? What if she was really pretty and wife material?

>accepting a womans political beliefs
>leaf
checks out

W8! Your supposed to listen to them? But why?

>What if she was really pretty and wife material?
Pic unrelated

Impossible. And btw she would find out that you'll bend backwards for her so she'd dump you anyway.

>taking anything a woman says seriously
how did you forget to be a man?
>checks flag
oh...

Fucking faggot. Grow a pair and convert a hot leftist irl to natsoc or kys

>wife material
>needing to "concede" my political views
What?

If she has poor political knowledge/views but doesn't talk about them, then I'd just vote early then go on a vacation with her so she's distracted and doesn't vote

oh look he posted it again

You don't concede because you should be looking for a good mother for your kids rather than for political reasons. She won't care who you voted for if you can promise her a future with a white picket fence.

What do you mean "accept" her political views?

You've got it all wrong.
Most women don't actually have any political convictions. The only conviction they feel is an instinct to fit in and be part of what they think is the social consensus. Politics to them is similar to a music or fashion trend.

When you start fucking a woman it almost always does not matter what her "political opinions" are. If you fuck her well and aren't an Autist during pillow talk she'll accept and eventually agree with your political views.

And even if she is a genuine lefty and stays that way, if she's still sucking your dick and letting you fuck her then she's the one letting herself be conquered and losing respect by letting her "enemy" fuck her.

As a man it is always a good thing to conquer attractive women. If they belong to a different race it makes your race gain status and seem desirable.
If they belong to a different political group it makes your political group gain status and seem desirable

Reminder she's looking at a dildo that was photoshopped out of the pic in the bottom right hand corner.

>Caring about women's political views when they shouldnt be allowed to vote in the first place
>Leaf

Girls are followers. Men are individuals, women not so much. Their political beliefs shouldn't matter and most of them will go along with your views in time... especially if you're not a wimp. Nothing would get a feminist chick wetter than a man who makes her question her entire worldview after dicking her down.

If you are a good provider and a strong man, she will adapt her views to yours over time. She may not agree/want to change on everything, but don't be untrue to yourself.

Ask me when I was 21 I would say 8/10.

Now the amount of anger I have in me regarding the state of politics in the world she could be Venus and I would say fuck off if she was leftist.

Only if she takes care of her feet and keeps them soft and smooth.

If...
-She is an heiress to a multi-million dollar fortune.
-She is genuinely committed to me.
-She is at least an 8.5/10

Then I would swallow that blue pill for her. Only to cheat on her, divorce her, and take half her shit because she would still be better off than me.

If she was wife material she wouldn't be a liberal.

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTT

looks fade quickly

Nice feet, would sniff those soles

I am a woman who is the political stalwart, my male roommate is the head-in-the-sand TV consumer. Don't label all women as unconcerned dingbats, I know that's the "thing to do" on Sup Forums and I agree to an extent but we normal, sane women ARE out there.

(select storefronts: snackbar)

Definitely not that one because she does heroine

Not a chance

Also maybe if we both have respect for each others views. I would never concede. Sage for shitty leaf thread

I would not accept any girl's retarded political views unless she is actually intelligent and not some "college educated" carbon-copy Marxist imbecile like all of them. If that garners me hostility and intolerance, guess what? I'm completely fine with it. Men can survive and even thrive completely alone, left to their own devices, and still contribute to society and manage to get things done. Women can't. Women literally go insane without committed relationships, validation and male attention. Choose wisely, sluts, because you need us far more than we need you and history is testament to that.

If she has crazy views she isn't wife material. I think that would be tantamount to incompatibility.

>implying the two are mutually exclusive

Lots of unicorn hunting here

>How hot would a girl need to be for you to concede and accept her political views

Never gonna happen/

You would relinquish your honor for some pussy. Fucking leaf

Tita or gtfo

women are much more malleable in their political beliefs than men.

women spend most of their time around other women and then go to university where marxism is shoved down their throat.

she would learn my views, realize im not a bad person like all the marxist told her, and then slowly become far right just like me.

If you give up your principles for a wife, then you will lose that wife regardless. A man who stands for nothing can keep nothing.

If you accept what a girl tells you just because she's pretty and you want to get with her, you're doing it wrong. Attractive women don't want another fawning confirmer of their beliefs - they get those a dime a dozen.

If she was wife material then she'd probably agree with the majority of my political views.

In any case, always remember - no matter how smoking hot she is, someone, somewhere, is sick and tired of her bullshit.

OP is a faggot.

Most girls do not have political opinions, or even a clue what the fuck is going on in the news. Probably true for men too but fuck if I care.

I don't know what subset of the female population your limiting yourself to but it sounds a lot like college, in which case you're already cucked. as. fuckkk..

I've never met a women with firm political beliefs that wasn't either right wing or mentally ill.

Source?

I couldn't imagine a marriage with a rightist woman to end in anything other than a tragedy.

She can't be wife material if she has leftists views.

has she shown tits at all?
Jesus Christ.

OP, are you even trying?
I've had sex with loads of lefty chicks who knew I was a right-winger, they never cared, and I wasn't too interested in their political views either to be honest. Chicks don't REALLY care about politics, so keep your conversation limited to stuff about mindless garbage like pop music, TV, sex, and drinking etc and you will do OK.

Never, I tried it, the headache is worth no pussy

as if i'd cave because of someones looks. i don't sellout my beliefs because of pussy, im in the drivers seat of my own life if someone wants to get in with me and go along for the ride together great, but im not going to pull over and let her drive me. thats not the way it works fags.

>Conceding to views that are misinformed and wrong just because a girl is hot

Fuck the roasties, I prefer being correct to pussy. If anything, females are the ones who can be influenced from a position of masculinity. It's a common story that girls with stupid beliefs who start dating or who marry strong anti-left dudes end up becoming anti-left themselves. Females are very easily influenced, correct or not, and the roots are emotion.

Thoughts like this are why roasties win

>and accept her political views

who's that girl? any sauce?

If you accept a womans political views you are placing yourself into a submissive position. Hence, she will leave you. If she were really, really pretty and wife material I would try harder to keep here. So I would enforce my own views harder.

Rape?

By the way, this thread has been up for weeks with OP posting once. Is it an op by (((them))) to get info on how to convert us? It is already proven modus operandi, like the "hot women in israel army".

If you have some balls and assert yourself as the man in the relationship, she'll more than likely hop onto your political views. Women can't think for themselves unless a higher authority figure tells them to.