Stop being insecure and hating your race

I'm black, and I don't care what anyone else on this board say or think about that. I'm just a normal black person and not the stereotypical 'Tyrone' thug.

I'm sick of seeing non-Whites shaming themselves in order to get whitey points from fucking racists who are clearly insecure losers who have no other achievement apart from being born white. Stop boosting these idiots egos with your 'AM I WHITE?' threads, it's so fucking cringe and pathetic.

In the real world a lot of white people are nice to me, and other races, and everything is fine. When I dated my white girlfriend her family were very nice to me and we got along well. Fuck your racism and your narrow minded views.

And fuck these Mexicans, Asians, Blacks, Jews, and other non-whites trying to earn whitey points from racists. There's nothing more worst than a racist then a self hating coon. You'll never be white, so take pride in wherever you come from.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3e9Lmc2iBMs
youtube.com/watch?v=ym3BLxlBAe4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

except a normal black person is a stereotypical 'Tyrone' thug

Then you've clearly haven't left your mother's basement for the past decade, faggot.

u fucking niggers look like apes and dont deserve white wimmen also white ppl start waging wars when people stop paying attention to them

you seem mad about something do you need a hug? did you break up with her or did she break up with you im here to help

also i hope NK turns the babylonian whore into a nuclear desert

Your shit race is literally the worst thing to ever happen to first-world nations. You are farm equipment that thinks it's people and everywhere your kind go you bring misery.

typical answer from a typical nigger, stop prettending what you are not fucking tyrone

Come to europe you dumb nigger. 90% of all minorities are thugs.

Funny how you try to be racist yet most of your Sup Forums buddies won't even consider you 'white'

ironic, since when i do actually go out i see nothing but you african monkeys

would you say this to a black person in person

i dont care about being not being white, im just happy im not a fucking dumb nigger and thats enough for me

I just assume any screencaps with the names blocked out are fake

holy checked

Instead of spewing your racism online why not do something about us 'African monkeys', or are you too scared to even approach someone with a darker complexion to you? (and white women haha)

you don't have to be white to be racist u piece of shit ape also i don't give a fuck what most of white people think since most of them are opportunist rats

wew lad

>this amount of projection

And I'm happy to be born with a BBC (it's not a meme lads), why are Asian women prefering white men over you guys btw?

Most people around me know i'm pretty racist aswell, even the brown "people"

Funny thing is all you have is shitposting. That's ALL. Even if you make a success of your life in your career etc you're legacy is still FINISHED as you know it.

We are an existential threat to people like you. Your family will be black/muslim in the future and there's nothing you can do about it. Suck it up because we're coming for ya daughters.

You should know, considering there are so many blacks in Romania.

LOL stop playing tough on the internet you pussy. You are a subservient cuck to every ethnic and your country belongs to muslims btw. lmao at this pussy

Man that caption changes every time you post it.

And I'm happy to be born with a father.

>LOL stop playing tough on the internet you pussy
>plays tough on the internet

they are not doing, come here and see whats going on, only sluts goes to foreigners and thats great becouse the good womans never mix and they are god tier wife material

Nice LARP nigger

yeah you probably sucked enough nigger cock to find out yourself

Take it from the master race

you're the gutter. filled with shit to the brim.

I swear I'm not your typical dumb nigger

>Fuck being racist
>Minorities unite amongst yourself against the racist whitey

Can only pick one you stupid coon

I have a father too, nice try fag.
you sure about that?

This whole thread is just you going "muh dik". Have some damn self-respect. Sounds like you have a decent life; go live it.

Jokes on her when shes a single mother

>future single mother

You can come and see by yourself, no koreans worthful date filthy niggers, only sluts that they are better to have far away

>normal black person
>not the stereotypical "Tyrone" thug
Try again.
>nothing more worst
We spend so much money on your education, and this is what it produces. Think about that. The people who have traveled to other planetary bodies are wholly incapable of making a real human out of you, despite decades of effort and trillions of dollars. WEW.

>master race
is that why you guys constantly cry here every day about 'WE'RE BEING REPLACED' and not doing anything about it? such master race!

Shut up you fucking nigger

>normal black person
no such thing

White women are realizing Asian cock (not niggers like thai/cambodian etc) is superior

Having a father and knowing your father are two different things, you hotdog-lipped pickaninny.

Saying countries aren't white is banter. Of course Bulgaria is white.

Meh who cares. I still remember those insufferable SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE threads. Then the flavor of the month changes.

Respect your ancestors, be a good person, and always be aware of human evil.

>then the flavor of the month changes
Sup Forums is literally just a board of people baiting, LARPing, shilling and trolling at this point

Top slut holy kek

Don't mistake 'nice' merely 'being tolerated'.

>SLAVS ARE NOT WHITE threads
>flavor of the month

Literally two or three are up now.

You guys are so out of touch with reality it's fucking hilarious.

Go outside and get some friends if you want to know reality. This is not fucking 1960's America, this is the modern world. Maybe you live in a fucking trailer park in the south, but in the rest of America everyone is moving forward. Hip Hop is so popular and mainstream nowadays, go to a High School and ask any kid their favourite artists, I know for a fact they will mention a couple of mainstream rappers.

youtube.com/watch?v=3e9Lmc2iBMs

youtube.com/watch?v=ym3BLxlBAe4
Slavs are white, everyones just trying to piss you guys off. Remove Kebab.

Because you're too much of a failure to satisfy them with your micropenis. It's okay.

"Im not like a nigga" Exactly acts and talks like a niggah, you are definetly proving your point

>thug culture is mainstream now
>this is somehow a good thing

niggers, everyone

Must be weird discovering that people other than white people can be racist....

maybe stop caring about racism m8, you will live longer with less sjw stress in your life, this is coming from a torres straight islander aboriginal.

lol racism is not about hate. Only dumb americans think like that.

Honestly, all americans are subhumans. If you are american I don't even care if you are black or white, you are still trash. Sorry Mumba Mumba, go back to africa where the only good niggers are, they will sure knock some sense in your head. If they let you live, that is. They HATE immigrants, including other blacks. Your american civilized ass will probably be machete'd on sight. You act tough and you are nothing more than a subproduct of american imperialism. Pathetic.

I hope that one day we hunt down these race mixing whores! Can't wait any longer for it...

>not a stereotypical tyrone thug

Wow, why do you try to act white?

That's the most pathetic part of it, even the niggest of niggers in africa despise american blacks.

Just a reminder...
You're arguing basically with nerds
Being offended by these kind of people? (pic related) come on...

Oh, so I'm talking like a niggah because I'm not some basement dweller weirdo who only watches Anime? Sorry that I have friends and a social life.

It's just weird and annoying seeing all these people hate on their race, regardless what it is, so they can appeal to some random white people online. It's so fucking pathetic. It's no better than white people who have white guilt. I just had to call them out for it lmfao.

80% of your race has no father
90% if they have a white mother.

Proudly posting in a b8 thread

funny how none of those things apply to me.

Let me correct it:
Sorry I'm not some basement dweller weirdo who pretends to be some sort of white nationalist hero on a board talking about killing niggers and saving the white race when in reality I won't do anything except play video games and complain about 'muh white genocide' to other losers like me on Sup Forums

does that sound better now?

>not a nigger

know what i hate even more?
people who try to make the ancestors of those who caused suffering pay for it.

like sorry day, that was some absolute bullshit.

it is victimhood bullshit, anyone who wants to succeed and be a decent member of society will and those who take the role of victims and blame others for their misfortune will only cause more pain, hatred and suffering for everyone involved.

i know for a fact blaming white people for some bullshit is only going to make them hate us more, same with blaming them for how we are "discriminated against" we are discriminated against because by the age of 13 our dole bludging parents get us on the youth allowance, take all the money and spend it on drugs/alcohol and they can not afford enough so they start stealing and then the cycle repeats.

it is all cultural problems and all sides are equally to blame.

>I have no response, so I must 'muh music'
I don't care about your monkey babble.
>this is the modern world
I don't care about those who care for your monkey babble. All you have is "uh, but, like, we're popular with people you don't know." It's the nigger version of "my girlfriend lives in Canada." The only response you have is "BUT THE TV SAYS I'M POPULAR, ASK PEOPLE WHO WATCH TV!" Guess what? No one cares save those who are already broken and on your side.

>people who don't agree with me on the internet are automatically losers and basement dwellers.
Not sure what else i expected from an IQ of 85

It's not even a matter of that.
It's a matter of existing.
You're not me I am not you you have fuck all to do in my family and so far so good the women in my family get it.
But on a larger scale it is impossible to stop if we flood ourselves with niggers.
Which niggers like you are quite open to in general.
So no.
It's not that I see you as a typical thug. Matter of fact I get thrilled when niggers challenge me in the street. It's about being me. That's it.
Go away.
Never come back.
The west wasn't built on cotton you fuck.

Ooga booga

>I'm just normal black person
I never doubted that, we just use accurate term 'monkey'.

Everyone wants to be white, as we are the only pure race in the World. Those who seek to destroy us are JEALOUS they'll never be a part of our group.

I would depending on the nigger. An average black person who is just minding his own business, no, a nigger causing trouble, absolutely.

Truth. Also checked

You're a threat to the world as a whole.
Do you think if white people vanish that your kind can actually maintain and upkeep the infrastructure we leave behind? Of course. If we die out, so does the concept of "first-world".

Pls go with your acorn penis.

I doubt you're even white, nice flag.

They will all end up as slaves to the Chinese or left to die probably.

Chinks don't feel a yellow man's burden, they don't give a fuck.

oh please, thats the typical reaction of everyone in the internet
are you a white dude in korea lmao

That's just showing blacks have bigger penises, nice contradicting yourself

My fucking God do I love being white.

there's only chimps and chimps in waiting.

Name some notable events involving large numbers of black people in the last decade that weren't riots.

And dead and raped by Jamal.

Bro, you be wasting time with the white bitches. Have you had some Jew Pussy yet? Once you had Jew you want nuthin' new.

The fuck?
Is this photosopphed?
if not
>amerimongrels

>I'm black, and I don't care what anyone else on this board say or think about that. I'm just a normal black person and not the stereotypical 'Tyrone' thug.
Okay, then you're not the niggers I'm looking for. Don't sweat it.

Once again, someone makes a thread to address racial issues and becomes defensive in no time. Why bother...

>Shows pic of a gun
>Headline: Stop being alive and trying to self preserve your genes.
>Hey, human, life will be deconstructed by the end of a century. Why not make sure of it?

Gee, I don't know.

>so take pride in wherever you come from
Then why would you date outside of your race?

Your post makes no sense. You're either a self-hating negroid ape that wants to improve his spawn's genes through miscegenation, like most subhumans naturally want. I think race-mixer as so comical in that that they chase whiteness like Godhood, but they'll never be able to attain it, neither will anyone that comes from their degenerate lineage.

But to be honest, it's just much more plausible that you're just a troll, judging by the stupidity and inconsistency of your posts.

I am as pure as mountain snow. 100% white. I love being it too.

>too scared to even approach
Nigger, when we will do something about you niggers and other shitskins it won't be 'approaching' you in the street. It will be more like pic related you idiotic evolutionary throwback.

Because you are a jungle subhuman you believe that conflict is on a gang level where you get 20 niggas to attack 10 people and then believe you achieved a great victory; you monkeys cannot grasp conflict beyond this scale. You monkeys cannot organize beyond a 20 person level. The only reason you are alive today is because we felt sorry for you. Not anymore, I 100% assure you the nigger race will be exterminated in the next decades. If it's not us it will be the Chinese.

as long as it happens. that's what matters.

>so take pride in wherever you come from.
Why? because we're-all-the-same-and-yet-everyone-is-special bullshit? What did niggers ever do to make you proud? Kys nigger

>I'm not self hating
>I need a white GF to destroy my shitty genepool

Prove you're black.

You just mad because you got a small black dick.

Y'all should come to switzerland. We have the most educated niggers. They're mentally bleached