Hardest anime to not fall behind

this season, whats the anime youve tried your best not falling behind while watching, but still did anyway?

i still have to finish the last three episodes of kiznaiver and the last two of big order

seems like so much work, just clicking the file and watching and reading all the subtitles

>whats the anime youve tried your best not falling behind while watching,
None.
>but still did anyway?
All of them.

Hananero

If you're struggling to finish something you drop it m8. Not sure if you've heard, but anime is meant to be for enjoyment. You don't get a fukn medal for completing something you hated.

Actually none from the ones I'm watching this season. I'm up to date with Macross, Tanaka-kun, Anne Happy, Kumamiko, Kuromukuro, Flying Witch, Netoge, Luluco and Re:Zero.

I guess the only one I'm "behind" is Sakamoto, but I didn't plan on watching that on a weekly basis since the beginning.
This season's great. Probably my favorite season in the last 2 years.

>seems like so much work, just clicking the file and watching and reading all the subtitles

then you're obviously not enjoying those series. drop them. you don't have any moral obligation to watch it. do something better with your time

Almost ended up dropping bakuon.

Mayoiga is one of those that I actually have to put effort into watching rather than actually wanting to watch it.

>Mayoiga is one of those that I actually have to put effort into watching rather than actually wanting to watch it
Sup Forums threads are the only thing that makes that show watchable. Without the threads I couldn't watch it. It's a pretty bad show.

I'm up to date with yOyO, Luluco and Kiznaivers. That's all I'm watching this season.
Dropped Netogame on episode 2 because it is literal molten shit.

The last episodes of Kiznaiver are even worse
You might as well drop it

I fall behind often with Flying Witch, Mayoiga and Luluco. The thing is, when I actually watch Flying Witch, I always enjoy it.

Luluco is hit and miss, and Mayoiga is only sometimes sort of interesting maybe sometimes mehh

Couldn't help myself with mayoiga, it's too shit

Is Luluco like 5 minutes long? How the hell do you fall behind on that? You could catch up in the time that it takes to wat ch one episode of a regular show.

I just forget and/or am too apathetic to watch new episodes when they come out.

I watched three episodes of 12-sai only to fall behind on it. I enjoyed it but can't really be bothered to catch up right now.

Goddamn you're missing out on almost everything.

Netoge really is shit though

I've been thinking about picking up the bear autist show. What am I really missing out on?

>I've been thinking about picking up the bear autist show.
That and Tanaka-kun are really the only two things worth watching.

Flying witch and Gundam.

Thank you friendo.

pedo service and beastiality jokes

habanero.

it got boring.. fast. nothing new or exciting. AoT was better desu

i'm up to date on all 41 shows i'm watching this season

spend more time watching anime and less time posting retard

>41
How can someone have such low standards? Are you just forcing yourself out of some sort of masochistic obligation?

ConRevo but that is mainly because of my shitty internet connection.

Probably has nothing better to do. I was in a similar situation a few years back.

I always get that feeling around episode 6 - 7 and then it feels like a waste to drop it.

>I always get that feeling around episode 6 - 7
Weird.

For me it was at episode 3 where I dropped about half of what I was watching. Still have Mayoiga on hold at ~7 but apart from that.

>Is Luluco like 5 minutes long? How the hell do you fall behind on that?
Caught up now. Last episode was okay. Not liking the superfluous Trigger references. KLK was one thing, but now they're just taking it to the extreme.

Luluco
Its a short so I always put it off thinking I'll just get it over with later, then suddenly the next episode airs.
So I dropped it

Just listen to the intro song and you'll get in to it, also doesn't get good until the spookiest start appearing

>watching and reading all the subtitles

Then listen to the audio?

DIE JOE BOO
good song tho

I dropped Bakuon. I just can't get into it.

I've dropped.

Netoge
Big order
Stray dogs
Kiznaiver

Doubt I'm missing much either

Bakuon. I don't want to drop it, but it's just a terribly sloppy adaptation.