It's my birthday today ... Of the 400+ friends on my Facebook I only got 3 happy birthday posts on my timeline

It's my birthday today ... Of the 400+ friends on my Facebook I only got 3 happy birthday posts on my timeline ....

>using kikebook
you should kill yourself

I got 0/37
today I have 36 friends because I saw one of them harass a girl for questioning immigration.

but drug dealers never have real credit only data credit - how else would they be contacted?

Kys

happy birthday leaf bro, hope you have a great day man

Happy birthday leaf, have a good day and go out and fuck a prostitute

>believing "friends" on facebook are actually your friends.

Anyways happy bday leaf

Happy birthday brah

I'll send nudes later

chek those birthday digits
happy birthday OP

most of your facebook friends do not even know who you are

This, kikebook should only be used to let others think you are a normie while increasing your social circle.
Most of them will be retards and won't matter but if you play your cards right you might reap some benefices from it and even redpill some cunts while you are at it.
Don't expect too much from them though, they aren't your friends and you shouldn't see them as such.

Kill yourself too

HBD user!

The trick is to block people from posting on your timeline. Then there's the uncertainty of not knowing how many posts you'd get.

Also
>using facebook
fuck off back to plebbit

Thank you guys but it's not actually my birthday, I felt like this would be a good bait post and I was right.

happy bday op have. a cuteIA

happy bday

hope have a great day anyway bro

today is not your birthday, the gregorian calendar is not accurate for timekeeping.

Happy Bday, user
Is your Birthday notification on?
I used a fake Bday and its not set to be annouced
So like, only 3 of my 300 actually remember the day and post on my wall
And one of those friends is my mom

Kikebook friends =/= real friends

Its ok user, I too always have crappy birthdays.
I hope this mote makes it a little better.

Nice blog post! I hope you have a fucking terrible birthday.

So what faggot. Friends on jewbook don't mean shit. Happy birthday, you fucking crybaby.

It's effeminate for men to celebrate their birthdays

We are your friends.

Happy birthday.

Happy birthday

Herzlichen Glückwunsch

Stop using your main facebook account, delete all your profile pictures and name. Sadly facebook wont allow you to shut down your whole account.. Then proceed to create a new account, name it with a troll nickname and start following pages according to your interests.
I did all of this a few months ago and i cannot be more satisfied with my decision, I spend my time on that social network replying to SJW and trolling around.

>3
Fuck off normie

>having a faceberg

I also did the same with my old twitter account. Instagram is gone too.
STOP USING SOCIAL NETWORKS

I got you a (you). Happy birthday!

happy birthday mate!

hippo birdy two ewe!

>Of the 400+ friends on my Facebook I only got 3 happy birthday posts on my timeline ....
This is how fucked up society is where you actually car about this shit.

>not deactivating fb during birthday period to save embarrassment

I got around eighty but twenty were family

Go back to your containment board faggot.

Same birthday as you, from the same country as you, and currently the same number of birthday posts as you.

Shit.

well in that case i retract my happy birthday and hope you get stabbed by a nigger you fucking leaf

>400+ friends
Not possible. You're a shallow faggot.
kys

Fucking this! Do not use your real name or pictures on facebook, it will soon be fed into the AI and they will track you down. You will not be able to go anywhere with a computer without having people checking the database and seeing that your exact name and face are linked go racist posts online

DO NOT GIVE ZUCK YOUR INFORMATION FOR FREE

Happy birthday man. Tommorow is mine and im going to celebrate it with my only 3 friends. Appreciate what you have

Had a kikebook with 150 friends
most of them would say happy birth day
Still flushed all of them.
Fuck kikebook and the pleb problems

If you continue to use arachnidbook you are literally contributing to pic related

Everyone should delete their accounts and stay away. If anyone asks you if you use FB it is your duty to say "No, facebook is for old people" to create a narrative that it's unfashionable. Save humanity, destroy the power source of this satanic bugboi.

Also it's my birthday in 5 days
But I don't give a shit because my family never celebrated my birthdays.
Sometime I wonder if they tried to raise a child soldier.

Happy birthday, now delete your facebook and get back tonyour mosque.

Happy birthday user

Unironic happy birthday wishes at you, user. Long life and good health and may you be spared the rake.

I don't post happy birthday on Facebook because I avoid it, but also because it's awkward as hell. I feel like I need to write something extra which is specific to that person or eventually someone will notice me posting the same thing to everyone.

This day and age if you want someone to give a shit about your birthday you have to throw yourself a party and make a big deal about it.

In order to delete it, you must first write a message to facebook staff asking for it. You cant just delete your account.

Happy birthday user, your place is here not in those normie social networks.

I got 2/200

the rest called or wrote me directly

I got you beat. I don't get any Birthday wishes on facebook. I don't have a facebook.

I haven't congratulated anybody on kikebook for five years. I'll call or text my actual friends, fuck the rest.

Congrats, the cyber police are on their to way to come get ya'.

Delete that fucking FB shit. It's fucking cancer. I deleted mine after that tranny fucker Obama won.

>niggeritis cake
Disgusting

Happy birthday faggot, go blow a dog on your special day

Hey man, screw those fbook 'friends', most are just fluff for appeareances.
Happy Birthday! Go out and get outside for a bit and take some time for some self reflection amd collecting your thoughts for the next year.

I got infernal hugs from a Mexican friend in messenger, my cousin said something on my timeline, my aunt too, this Dutch reporter who congratulates every FB friend and my girlfriend posted something before she came to meet me. I have 22 friends, which don't include my parents or sisters, and I thought it was low. Apparently it's too hard to say happy birthday on Facebook even.

Happy birthday OP!
Mine's coming up in 2 days so wish me a happy future birthday as well !:D

Happy birthday leaf.

I really like this image, user... May I save it?

Happy birthday goy

Hahha leaf BTFO.

Gratz btw.

Happy Birthday user
Fuck Kikebook nigger nobody's on there anyways
if you get grats irl it's fine

Happy birthday and let me guess, you tried to redpill those idiots on facekek.
You have sacrificed much to make the world better and you can be proud of yourself.

I love these posts. Only because it proves how much faggots don't read threads anymore. Phone posters killed this site.

For all you meta thread cunt licks
You have all bumped this and not complaint once about it being a shit post
You whining faggots who cry about moderation are actually the cancer that makes this place a huge ass shit box. Chew on that next time you wonder why this board is going to deep deep shit

Dumb fucking cunts.

happy birthday

>inb4 banned for replying

A fucking leaf, day of the rake is close.

Bump just so you Sup Forums tier niggers can read this

MODS = GODS