Baby Steps

S3 announcement imminent

animenewsnetwork.com/daily-briefs/2016-05-25/baby-steps-tennis-manga-to-have-big-announcement-on-june-1/.102425

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but nobody on Sup Forums watched this show.

I'm sorry to disappoint you, but that's wrong.

GET HYPED!

Oh baby, I can't wait.

>literally can't watch this show because of the title

Too bad a new anime probably won't get far enough to adapt that moment. Which is fine, as long as it does the hand holding and kiss scene justice.

T-there's romance? T-they kiss?

That doesn't even make sense.
Why?

>childhood friend is talented tennis player who is now a pro
>mc is just a starter who's only merit is being overly analytical
>chooses the latter

You need to leave the basement.

Give at least 5 reasons why leaving the basement is a good idea.

>dime-a-dozen shut-in who thinks he's manly for watching moe slice of life 16 hours a day and rationalizes it by saying "well at least I don't watch girly stuff like romance"

Fuck, I hope so.

I was too lazy to read the manga from where the anime stopped. Even with the animation being shit 90% of time, when it comes to sports series, the anime almost always feels more hype than the manga.

>not watching this show for Natchan

live action movie where Maruo comes across as autistic instead of a note taking nerd

>Childhood friend is a talented player but a giant asshole.
>MC is an incredible quick leaner who is already playing at a levels people trained years to achieve, also he's not a giant prick.
Kinda of an easy choice to make.

Did the scanlators return?

MC's design is a disaster. Look at that neck. Look at that jaw.

whuz dis gay shite

The fuck? Why this show?

I tried to watch this but couldn't get into it. I like sports shows in general, but Baby Steps didn't click for me. Maybe it's because it doesn't have that team aspect a lot of other shows do.

The announcement could also be that the manga is ending soon.

It's going to be a live action adaptation.

Oh that's great it'd give translators a bunch of time to put off translating. Could only attempt to read the raws for so long before I forgot where the translation was

It's not hard to forget where the translation was. We've been stuck at the Kanda match since before S2 ended.

I stopped reading raws before season 1 ended, pretty sure it was still in that tournament arc or still even that match, isn't reassuring when we have another florida arc, and then another tournament I think, at this point it's just repeating itself

Those are really ugly swimsuits.

Does anything ever actually happen between them?

yes

>S3
Make it happen Pierrot or whoever the fuck is funding this.

tell me more

The S3 dream is dead guys. The article updated with twitter rumors and pics suggesting a live action.

do they fuq?

JUST

FUCK

Baby Steps doesn't need a new anime, it needs a threesome doujin with Ei-chan and the Nat-chan siblings.

That's great to hear. Now i can start watching S2,knowing that S3 will probably overtake the manga scanlations.

hey, something had to take over comfy Sunday after Space Bros ended