Ok, so this "professor" has received threats for joking about "dead cops" and has go into hiding...

Ok, so this "professor" has received threats for joking about "dead cops" and has go into hiding. How does a guy with a 2 foot neck-stem hide?

nypost.com/2017/09/17/professor-goes-into-hiding-after-mocking-tweet-about-dead-cops/

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/iJTvD
twitter.com/AnonBabble

terrible hair and beard for that neck

makes him look like a school shooter

Jesus this smug cunt
>“The content of the tweet is a fact, because I teach police and everybody dies, including police,’’
Not even an apology, just a snarky comment about how he totally wasn't serious but it's a fact

why does he have to be so hot though

When did we stop archiving?
archive.is/iJTvD

this guy was economic prof???

Forgot your proxy, Olaf. Getting slack, tsk tsk...

He's not a professor. He's an adjunct. His $1,100 for teaching that course again next semester is gone.

Yeah, at a criminal justice school. Take a moment to fully appreciate the irony of this shit. A professor at a CRIMINAL JUSTICE COLLEGE said it was a privilege to teach future dead cops.
And the college only put him on paid leave, no real punishment for saying this

I don't get it.

He's probably in Walmart, he fully blends in with the pez dispenser aisle. He could last there years.

Chimney, preferably one that's still in use.

My dad was a cop and this idiot can burn in hell. RIP dad.

Paid leave is a holdover while companies or whatever assess firing.

this guy claims communities should be able to preemptively defend themselves from groups that they think will be a threat in the future.

good idea, as on the other side that leads to RWDS purging leftists

wonder where he got his phd in econmics from

did anyone else read the inculsion of the last tweet about him being a jew actually as the NYPost sneakily identifying jews as agitators for this kind of shit?

he thinks you're the norway archive bot
because he's an imbecile

This should be a no brainer though. They don't need to assess the situation, they need to get rid of the fucking retard who proudly said, and still defends by the way, that he considers teaching future dead cops a privilege.
Who knows, dudes a fucking retard though. If you watch Tucker Carlsons interview with him he really shows how uneducated he is.
>So you think that violence is okay if you don't like peoples speech/ideas?
>IT'S BECAUSE THEIR SPEECH IS VIOLENT, SO IT'S PREEMPTIVE SELF DEFENSE.
>TUCKER YOU HAVE SECURITY GUARDS AT THIS BUILDING, WOULD YOU CONSIDER IT WRONG IF THEY USED VIOLENCE TO STOP POTENTIAL THREATS TO YOU?
I mean it's like arguing with a fucking child

True. Jhon Jay College has a lot of students that become NYPD. So making jokes about "teaching future dead cops" isn't funny, doesn't make much sense and make this guy look like a complete asshole.

He hid in the most unlikely of places; among juggalos.

And he still defends the joke too with a snarky attitude of "Well everyone dies eventually so the tweet is factual"

His entire interview was justifying attacks against anti-fa.

jewish marxist professer
jewish marxist professer
jewish marxist professer
jewish marxist professer
jewish marxist professer

All fag should hang.

nice acronym thet got there.
CUNT school of criminal justice

Anyone else read the tweets about him getting a dildo shoved in his ass by his gf?

no, please post or give link

>They don't need to assess the situation
They do because they still need to protect themselves from potential lawsuits if they do end up firing him.

> when poltards post stuff, it's hate speech
> when libtards post stuff it's "i wasnt serious, its tongue in cheek"

Just read about this in WSJ, made my blood boil. If I said "kill all gays" at work, I'd be fired on the spot.

He better be careful. The mob has some cops on the payroll. A police officer without scruples could see to it that this giraffe-necked freak is swimming with the fishes.

Is this real? Wtf

Thanks.

Really hate how "yall" has been taken by leftist faggots

They had to because saying "you guys" to a group of people is very problematic.

>>“The content of the tweet is a fact, because I teach police and everybody dies, including police,’’

this is the kind of explanation a literal 7 year old would come up with

>tehe I mean technically some of the people I teach will be cops and we all die so

Some of ya'll might think it sucks being a teacher in Chicago but it's such a privilege teaching future dead gang members

>Well hey I mean it's just a fact that some of them will be gang members and we all die so??? What's the big deal what I said is technically true

Morning Sup Forums, I wanted to hitch a ride on this thread and ask your opinions on this liberal-fascist activity:

> be me at work, company of about ~3000 people
> receive email saying that company values are important and that its ok to disagree with some of them
> however, if you disagree then you should go find a job elsewhere
> company has a lot of alt-left people in it, hosts events like latino heritage month, promotes lgbt marches etc.
> need this job for at least a few more months because money, so quitting is not really an option

I was thinking of leaking this document to the press, because this smacks of political discrimination. Any thoughts, Sup Forums?

Needs to be a gif.
The still image doesn't capture the immense faggotry of that head toss.

>Some of the people he teaches
He works at a criminal justice college. A huge portion of the people going there are becoming cops or working in some kind of law enforcement. It makes it fucking insane that he hasn't been fired for saying this shit, and defending it as well

Go for it, just be sure that it can't be traced back to you

NYfag here, what if I knew the Hudson Valley residence he's currently hiding in? What if I knew this mans family personally and exact address of their summer/weekend residence in Rhinebeck, NY?

The white college liberal has evolved an elongated neck to better stick is head up his own ass

What is he implying by "future dead cops"? is he implying that he knows of commies who're going to carry out attacks on the police?

There's plenty of things he could be implying. At the very least you can tell he loves when cops get killed

He's a fucking kike, not white.

I work security at a building of a company that does the exact same shit. Every single month seems to be some sort of "minority month" and they have posters everywhere to teach people how to not be so racist, etc.

I don't even want to know what their internal memos/etc must look like. It's bizarre when you remember, oh that's right, this is a company. Why are they pushing political shit here? Aren't people here to work and make money for themselves and the company?

I think he was calling for muslim genocide

Lmao
F

The jewish college liberal has evolved an elongated neck to better stick is head up his own ass

By the way if the company you work for is Lincoln Financial that'd be a crazy coincidence. I think they have more than 3k employees though

one more thing, I was made aware of the fact that apparently Lincoln Financial organizes gay pride parades (or contributes to them or something) because one day I got a call from some old dude who started rambling on asking me about why they contribute to gay pride parades and if it was because Abe Lincoln took it in the ass or something like that. I was just like "uhhh... idk lol"

Find him Sup Forums.

Like pottery

Yeah. The faggots have taken to using folksy slang because using regular words feels elitist and uncool.

Doitfaggot.jpg

Yeah, there's a lot that I didn't write about, but it's like that, maybe even more. I, too, thought that this is just a job and we can leave out our ideology at the door, but it seems that I'm a minority (no pun intended) and that other people actually want to build echo chambers.

I also really hate how passive aggressive their message is. "it's OK to have different values, but if you do, go find a different job". It's probably legally harder to classify this as discrimination vs something like "if you voted trump, quit (because we dont want to fire you so we dont have to pay unemployment)".

No, not it. I'll just say that (probably obvious) it's a tech company on the east coast.

God damnit, just need a few more months and then I'm outta there. This is the first job I've had where politics is such an integral part of work and it's exactly what's happening on campuses, I imagine.

>why does he have to be so hot though
Christ you have shit taste. KYS.

He looks like a tapeworm. He also plays a similar role in the ecosystem being a jew and all.

>that thing is literally a professor in America
America is done for. It's just going to further divulge into a 2nd Brazil

He's neck deep in shit.

limp wrist sissy.

Can Sup Forums find him and expose him?

>u-uuh i don't even care about the neck jokes or anything

>u-uuh i don't even care about the neck jokes or anything
Ye, we'd need a few tyres to necklace that cunt....

>cunt....
bottom, he wore red nail polish on right hand on Tucker Carlson show.

Someone tell that jew that is a "Poz Dispenser".

So hes in elementary school

You have a moral obligation to release the info

SOMEONE REPLY THAT WE ARE HIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL CLASSMATES