What the fuck happened in the last episode of Utena?

What the fuck happened in the last episode of Utena?

she turned into a car

SYMBOLISM

She graduated.

That's the movie.

she got raped by a street shitter if i remember right

Akio the manchild got BTFO

DESTINY

I really donĀ“t understand Anthy and Akio relationship,he was raping her?

UTENA A SLUT
SLUUUUT

pretentious garbage for fedora tippers and faggots

He was sexually abusing her. She was under his control.

fuck off

Today finish this anime,it was a disappointment,i thought that yuri was the central theme here
And the protagonist and her obsession with a prince who only saw one time in the fuckin life is just retarded

She graduated. And by that I mean she stopped being a selfish spoiled brat that actually behaved like a prince instead of just pretending to be one.

No, they were both in a really fucked up co-dependent incestuous relationship. People like to act like she's a victim, but really she's just as terrible a person as Akio, like the shit she did to Akio's fiance, or how passive aggressive she got after Utena and Akio fucked.

At least she repents.

Only because of Utena. Maybe one day some dude wanting to be a princess will come and fuck some decency into Akio and make him grow up as well.

Reminder that Ruka did nothing wrong. He only wanted to free Juri from her delusions.

Right, but it still counts.

>you will never sacrifice your life to save your waifu who then goes off to fuck the girl she's always wanted to fuck despite the fact that said girl tried to fuck you because she wanted to steal you away from the girl she really wanted to fuck which was your waifu

The most relevant part of the episode is the last 2 minutes or so anyway.

Utena stopped trying to be a man (prince) and quit trying to "save" Anthy by becoming her groom instead of the other various contestants.

Akio (the possessive siscon brother) got his plans to find a suitable husband for his sister foiled by Anthy becoming an independent woman thanks to Utena.
Anthy doesn't need to be saved by anyone, she "saves" herself.

All the rest is metaphysical fluff

Fuck i really hate that Shiori bitch,Juri is a just another weak girl

GIVE MY YURI END

The only straight and decent person in this fucked up show.

No, never.

No you.