What exactly did Mami-san wish for? She never mentioned it anywhere

What exactly did Mami-san wish for? She never mentioned it anywhere.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RmYzlEq6PKc
oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/quality
exhentai.org/g/903963/ea6e206c75/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

She was stuck in a car crash, wished to live

not to die alone

Amazing tits.

Shouldn't Madoka tor Sayaka have died with her.

Kyubey: You don't want to die alone. Okay, someone will die with you.

If you only watched the recap movies then it's not a surprise you don't know (fucking dumbasses cut it out)

Why did they cut it out?

When Mami made her wish.

This; she's also guilt-ridden as fuck that she didn't think to save her parents as well.

At least she can brag about her mammies.

To be a busty white blond woman in japan

Needless to say, she made the right decision.

She wished for drills

Don't know what's her wish but i know what's mine.

Pic related.

You wish to give oral?

And prostate massage, that's the most important part.

Gay.

No u.

Homura is the only MG that can't pull out weapons out of nowhere right?

Sure.

Perverts. Y'all.

Why the hell is Homura holding the gun upside down?

She has to pull her shield out of nowhere, which contains all her weapons.

Homura is a straight up thug, that's why.

Isn't it obvious?
Why else would she have such gigantic knockers?

Their powers are based on their wish. How does wishing to live give her bondage ribbons?

>You now realize that Homura as a character can essentially be explained by the lyrics to Komm susser Tod

Like pottery

Nagisa is still the funniest.
>Nagisa: I want to eat cake one last time with my dying mother
>Kyubey: Ok
>Afterards
>Kyubey: By the way you could have just wished to heal her you know
>Instant Witch

Probably the closest to it

>There's a few place in the script that I'd like to touch on, first about Mami and Kyoko. How is their "wish" connected to their powers when they became magical girls? In Mami's case, her wish "to connect to life" [editor's note: she wanted to live] gave her the power to "tie" and "combine" things together. That's why her power comes from the ribbon. By using the ribbon as a weapon, she can use that to produce guns that are useful in a battle. In ep3, Homura is stopped in her tracks by being tied up. That is her true magical power. She has the most experience so has a lot of different magical powers beyond those of her original powers.

when was nagisa explained? i don't remember that from the series, was it in the movies?

You wouldn't a Meguka, right?

Her buckler is basically a Bag of Holding.

that's a 9 years old girl for you

Q&A

Yes. Yes I would

Is that why she can use magic to style her hair? Has she been lying to everyone when she tells them her wish?

It also explains her ribbon powers. They are just giant hair ribbons.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmYzlEq6PKc

To get ahead of herself

Kyubey rewound time and she used her new magical seatbelts and airbags to survive the crash.

Romantic.
I thought it was just "not to die", though

Is Mami a pedo?

/ll/ doesn't count.

Hey, could you do me a small favor.
Go get a metal fork out of your kitchen and shove it into your nearest electrical socket.

There's no point in even trying to reason with you, because you don't care about that, all you care about is attacking people.

Why not?
Someone Mami's age doing lewd things to someone Nagisa's age seems kinda pedoish to me.

Madoka is the lewdest

Different rules apply for /u/ content. Just like when it's an elf, it's not rape.

What wish? Is this from the 3rd film?

Mami knows the way to a person's heart is through their stomach

You're overreacting a bit, don't you think?

>girls are unable to rape meme

Let's just hope Kyouko doesn't mistake one for the other.

The fact you refuse to reply and not post crack is the exact reason it's not an over reaction. Because everyone already knows what kind of person you are. You're a disgusting person, and nothing will make you change. You take pride in being this bad for some reason and it makes no sense. Because you not only make everyone hate you, you make yourself lose out as well. If you did not constantly ruin threads, there would be more Madoka content.

People can't seriously believe Mami and Bebe's relationship is anything but familial love right? Yurifags can't be this desperate right?

They're like a Mommy and Baby.

>you're a disgusting person
For posting on an anime imageboard?
>you take pride in being this bad
I'm not being "bad" at all. In fact, aren't you the one who told me to put a fork in my wall socket?

Nagisa is just a pet, a shitty pet at that, fuck off.

For now.
Even pets have their purposes.

But even her name is baby. As in Mami's baby. They even have similar last names for fuck's sake.

Kill yourself, scum

No, for posting content that you know is low quality, that people are against, replying with it to people who you know are against it, spamming it, flooding it and that's on top of degrading the characters themselves.

And yes, I told you to electrocute yourself. Because that is actually a good thing. You are a bad person and you cause nothing but damage in everything you do, so the best course of action is for you to die.

And there is nothing to support that kind of relationship apart from their names, Nagisa acts as a pet during the whole the movie and nothing more.

Mami-san is not for sexual.
Mami-san is not for bullying.
Mami-san is not for crack.
Mami-san is for cherishing.

Nah.
>for posting content you know is low quality
That's like, your opinion, man.
>degrading the characters themselves
They don't exist. Get over it.
> I told you to electrocute yourself. Because that is actually a good thing.
Edgy.
>You are a bad person and you cause nothing but damage in everything you do, so the best course of action is for you to die
Edgier.

Suit yourself.

>Mami-san is not for sexual
false
>Mami-san is not for bullying
true
>Mami-san is not for crack
she can be
>Mami-san is not for cherishing
true

>Mami-san is for cherishing
muh typo

No, it's not my opinion. And you have been told this so many times over it's disgusting.

Quality is based on the sum of everything around it. You compare crack to the canon content and you reach the conclusion that it is low quality.

You can degrade anything. It just means to make lower in value. You are literally retarded for needing to be told this so many times.

And I like how the lines you did not address were about how you spamming crack at people who you know are against when you do have the option of just replying with your words. Which proves that you are doing it to spite people.

>that people are against, replying with it to people who you know are against it,
So you reply 2-3 times to everything because there are multiple people in your head?!

On second thought, could you kill yourself another way? Slowly lower yourself into a barrel of acid. That should be more painful, and no one will have to deal with your body that way.

See, that's funny, because you are samefagging right now while you are accusing other people of doing it.

Seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you. Stop spamming crack.

Is this a doujin ?

>Quality is based on the sum of everything around it
That's also your opinion
>You compare crack to the canon content and you reach the conclusion that it is low quality.
No, I ask "do I like this?", and if the answer is yes, then my opinion is that it is of high quality.
>You can degrade anything. It just means to make lower in value.
Partially agree, but crack doesn't "degrade" anything. It's just an expression of the fandom, and all fanbases have it
>And I like how the lines you did not address were about how you spamming crack at people who you know are against when you do have the option of just replying with your words. Which proves that you are doing it to spite people.
Or I'm doing it because I want to?
Get off your high horse, lad. This is Sup Forums, not a university classroom.
Not even bismuth has this many edges

getting slow crack-kun. You're shitposting too many threads at once.

>snuff
>guro
Kill yourself.

No, is TDS

>using proxies to post because you are obsessed with trying to present yourself as multiple people

oxforddictionaries.com/us/definition/american_english/quality
It's the literal definition of the world. You are obsessed with calling things opinions.

Your opinion is not fact. Something that you like is still low quality if its value is low.

Crack does degrade the characters as crack content portrays them in a lesser state than how they are shown in canon. Their high value is in canon, and they are moved to a low value in crack content. Thus they have been degraded. It's literal grade school math.

And no, even if you are doing it because you want to, you are still wrong posting it when you know the person you're replying to is against it. Not to mention it's against the rules of this site, which you already know.

Would you save your waifu from muslim insurgents if she was kidnapped on your trip to Germany?

Yes.
exhentai.org/g/903963/ea6e206c75/

Would you please fuck off

Nah, would you?

I knew it was you who posted that doujin the second I looked it up. You are such fucking cancer.

Best bros.

Cancerous crack spammers.

You probably think you're the greatest thing since sliced bread.

It only happened to Sayaka so who cares

I wish it would stay on /u/. We can almost never have serious discussions about the characters and the plot.

>xddd i posted it again because I think it triggers u when you call me out on being stupid
Every single fucking day with this. You never stop.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism
> characterized by impaired social interaction, verbal and non-verbal communication, and restricted and repetitive behavior

>restricted and repetitive behavior

Sure we can. What do you think of my Sayaka-chan?

I wish it were gone from the board period.
/u/ actually has better discussion there when it's not being crack spammed like here.

Why don't you do something useful for a change.

She's a bad friend

She's a baka and needs a better view of justice.
Her relationship with Kyouko is close desu.

She's a good, well developed character.

Stop posting crack, you are damaging the thread even further, as well as showing what a spiteful person you are.

Report yuriposters
Hide yuriposts
Make meguca threads great again

I don't know what I could do to save her. I have never used guns and I'm not very strong.

I am sad about Germany though.

no

She is cute!

Though I wouldn't call the image crack, the intentions behind that image are spiteful.

Having discussions pertaining to the topic isn't bad in itself. Madoka being an anime with a lot of yuri undertones obviously attracts a lot of discussion about relationships between two females. But yeah, I wish it woud be kept on /u/.

You're a bad person.