AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAJAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ku4SxHvnWwY
youtube.com/watch?v=am1oAOoST1E
twitter.com/AnonBabble

this is peak clown world

Good. Trump cucks are cancer.

This is fucked we need to start a fundraiser for this dude he doesn't deserve this shit

whoop whoop?

youtube.com/watch?v=ku4SxHvnWwY

Why wouldn't he just report her to ICE?

Sounds fake

>54 likes

is fake.

He needs a good lawyer. The kid broke no laws

Redpill me on the clown word/mime world wars

>Report a crime
>get expelled

He could sue and make loads of money because it is very illegal to expel someone for UPHOLDING THE LAW, winning that lawsuit would be a breeze

It's a new story. Google "Taylor ragg" its real trump cucks really are this pathetic and useless I'm sorry this is news to you

Lmao

Its is now illegal to point out crimes

report to ice instead

accurate

>report someone breaking a crime
>get expelled for "bullying"
Lawyerfags, tell me why he shouldn't sue.

It's really considerate that her abusers censored the curse words in their messages. Are they really as bad a people as the post makes them out to be?
Also where's the link OP? This isn't just some random twitter thing is this?
sage

Should have just picked up the phone

>Why wouldn't he just report her to ICE?
gotta get them virtue signalling points.

we are through the fucking looking glass now.

DACA is still going and he was clueless.

expelled for what?

Good, there are no borders and there won't be walls. She did nothing wrong.

Should have called ICE idiot.

>report to ice
i bet you suck dicks 24/7

>Transylvania University

Collages are technically private property and using them is a privileged, just like you can't sue someone because they forced you off of their property.

He easily could have reported her without making a scene about it.

Not gonna stop me from reporting her to ICE though

this lol

>Transylvania University

literally wat.

P.S: What the libtard media doesnt realize is by making the story public and revealing the "victim"'s identity, they're only making sure she will get deported.

Still waiting for the left strongest arguments lol
For fuck sake that's the real joke behind this meme

always keep it anonymous user.

hurting muh feefees

>This
Instead he publicly outed student online in which she received death threats and a potential of being doxxed. It created a conflict of interest for the university; they can't keep him there without being at fault too.

Pissing snowflakes off =/= Violence and censoring Free Speech

>Do your duty
>Get expelled instead

The west really needs to fall.

>Americans call Europeans cucks
>can't even report illegal immigrants to police
Lmaoooooo

Probably the best advice

As a proud cuckolding fetishist, Bernie supporter, Hilldawg, feminist, redditor, atheist, anime hater and white apologist I agree.
Fuck trump and fuck white people

Reminder, a woman could post pictures of a man and all his info saying he raped her and she would not get in trouble even if she were lying

Well looks like he saved a few years of his time and his money from being wasted.
youtube.com/watch?v=am1oAOoST1E

>nigger boyfriend

fake news mexicans hate nuffin people

explosively accurate
should probably stop pissing off all those fellow students on the gi bill

high school, does not apply, sue those motherfuckers and let the taxpayers fit the bill, oh wait...

Kek, let this be a lesson to the dumbass cuck to report directly to ICE instead of trying to be an attention whore first

I can understand if he got expelled for asking people to verbally abuse the illegal, but instead he should have just contacted the police or ICE or something.

The obvious white supremacist nazi comments are where he fucked up.

Should have just reported her ass to Homeland Security.

Also I'm fucking sick of the term "Undocumented" and also sick of the term "Person of Color"
Someone explain how 'colored person' is racist but 'person of color' is acceptable

But you can sue for unlawful eviction so why couldn't you sue the college for unlawful expulsion? You are paying the college and they are allowing you to use their campus, that's quite a bit different than being removed from private property.

Why can't we finished unfinished business?

Anyone want to assist in reporting this Paola Garcia to ICE?

Expelled for what? Hurting someone's feelings? I bet some of those Admins are a bunch of Hispanics.

She didn't actually commit any crime.

Nor did he.

her entire existence in the country is a crime

cunt isn't even paying taxes because she's illegal

She literally did. DACA merely allows her to escape prosecution and deportation for her crimes, it does not grant amnesty.

This lunacy isn't sustainable. Despite the defeatists, a breaking point does exist.

>illegally enter country
>not commit crime
Are you retarded?

Nice straw manning. Still this is the best the left can do?

Being an illegal immigrant IS an actual crime and reporting her for it is NOT a crime as US low specifies. It is not possible to to enforce any legal ramifications agains't the boy UNLESS he signed a document when enlisting into the school which would allow the school to "expel the student for any reason"

This

Which laws did she break?

>(((Karl)))
Last time anyone listened to Karl, the world fell into shit

Fake news... He was not expelled. His parents removed him from the school.

thought crimes

>breaking and entering on a national scale
>not a crime
7/10, got me to reply.

Federal immigration law.
Why do you think they're called "illegals"?

The world is shit as always.

>victim
What

FAKE NEWS GOES IN ALL FIELDS

She's an illegal immigrant and she continues to live, illegally, in our country. She could've applied for citizenship at any point, but she didn't.

Don't worry kid, looks like your daddy Trump isn't going to be deporting any illegals either.

Sounds like made up bullshit.

Calling her a bitch cunt and her boyfriend a nigger is grounds enough for expulsion. He also called for others to dogpile on her as well.

If he was actually civil and not an edgy little natsoc faggot he'd have grounds to fight this, but he doesn't.

>Karl (((Popper)))
Karl is the favorite philosopher of George Soros, who is also a jew.
In his book The Open Society, Popper goes out of his way to absolve Karl Marx, his co-ethnic, of blame for any atrocities committed in the twentieth century under the varieties of communism which bore his name, and instead pointed the finger at Plato and Hegel for these problems.

They can expel you from trying to uphold the law?
Can't he sue the shit out of them?
In US you can sue for anything

STOP DEFENDING THE SCHOOL

She still has to be exported though. Just because I called killer a cunt, doesn't mean he can get away with the murder.

>report a crime
>get kicked out of school
>spic still gets to go to college for free,pay no taxes, and collect welfare and free housing

agreed

I hope he sues the fuck out of that school.

How can you be sure that she ENTERED the country illegally?

He is an idiot like majority of Trump supporters.
Alt-right is just a controlled opposition.

Someone post the original

Cant wait to see this court case

>Americans very much prefer to defend illegal invaders who hate them and cant wait to replace them rather than defend a hard working native who wants to defend his country

why did plato kill all those people?

>get punished for following the law
you just created a criminal, good job clapistan

>report a crime
>get expelled

Nice insanity you've got there.

>illegal
>in college

Fuck off out of here. If you're not a legal citizen you should not have access to college, not have access to public education, and not have access to health care.

Fucking period.

Doesn't Hoppean Libertarianism solve this issue?

this is not even philosophy, just leftisit ideology

It's not a criminal or illegal.

It's a civil matter.

For what? Lmao

this is what await Sup Forums, when will you realize that we don't want you?

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

VAMPIRES BTFO

Where is the muslim edit of this comic? I didn't save it last time

>breaks into your house and uses your services

It's not criminal or illegal!

In the east coast hispanics race mix with niggers a lot