Seriously, is there any game the Japanese actually do understand? They mess up everything in anime. Chess...

Seriously, is there any game the Japanese actually do understand? They mess up everything in anime. Chess, rubik's cubes, you name it.

And here, holy fuck this is dumb. He does a jump shot in pool, over nothing. The point is to get over another ball to sink your own. Not just pop the cue up for no reason.

Fairy Tail is not exactly the best to argue logical fallacies because then you would just question every single episode of the trash

>
>logical fallacies
Wrong.

>watching Fairy Tail

Nips are secretly stupid

>Rubik's cube
Curious. How?

This nigga should just die already.

Reminder he never actually said that. You know that quote is fake right?

I don't care. He's still a grumpy old man that shits on things he love when he got old. He should die in his sleep for all I care.

Just one example off the top of my head.
In Wizard Barristers someone had a Rubik's cube. And the colors on the cube were messed up. As in, colors were in places they couldn't be if you turned the cube normally.

But he doesn't shit on things he loves. Again, he didn't say the things these meme quotes attribute to him.

He did shit on the things he loves. Did you watch the video that inspired that fake quote? He shit it like he's senile and people eat that up because he made some movies once.

>one Japanese gets something wrong
>a different Japanese gets something else wrong
>120 million Japanese in existence
Gee, Japanese get EVERYTHING wrong.
Japanese don't even know that 1+1=2, as evidenced by this newborn who didn't even understand the question.

Why are you being so defensive, user. Are you a nip?

Baseball anime is really fucking good

No, I just find you stupid.

Sorry, I insulted your country user. Now go back to futaba.

I still want to fuck Gray.

I also want to watch Gray fuck Natsu, that'd be just as much fun

The irony in this post is funny.

It all started once upon a time as a raucous gag. The lack of the authors/directers/writers knowledge on xgame would be made absolutely clear in the form of a ridiculous joke.
JoJo's Bizarre Adventure is exclusively this.

But then inexperienced youngsters either didn't get it or thought they could make their self inserts way better.
And now you have shit like
>checkmate
and of course, OP's gif.
These people are unaware that they are unaware of how much shit they don't know. It's not xgame that's important, it's the character, and simply making them perfect at everything is all that matters, not the gag or xgame that they are playing.

I find it somewhat amusing how this gag is pulled off perfectly in kids shows aswell. Man, teenagers are fucking shit.

>being a fujo
>being a fujo with shit taste
Commit sudoku.

>Wizard Barristers
Maybe it's a magic Rubik's cube? I imagine from the name that it's a series with magic in it.

It's a YGO clone with yuri I think so I doubt it.

It's not. It was just some irrelevant thing I a character was playing with in a throw away scene.

Fudanshi, actually, but nice projection you've got going there, breeder.

A lot of them, actually, and not just ones native to Japan, although Go is, so it gets attention.

If on the Chess thing you are talking about Code Geass that was basically Schneizel teasing Lelouch, or what amounted to flipping the table in a more graceful fashion.

Part of Killua's training in H x H was darts, and the logical progression of an ideal game of darts factors into a fight, because the restriction on the guy's ability involves playing a game of darts.

Which is too bad for him because Killua knows exactly what he's going to do because he could have easily done the same from about the age of 5 - 6 (the perfect game) and surely still can.

He probably makes money occasionally in his travels by winning at darts until people realize you cannot actually beat him at darts.

>If on the Chess thing you are talking about Code Geass that was basically Schneizel teasing Lelouch,
No, chess was depicted badly in Code Geass from the first episode onward.

user, you should realize that you should have avoid thread like these. They pop up a few times a week to attract autist to circle jerk their insecurity. You should also already know that, what ever you post here, expect a preschool level reply.

>breeder
I don't speak fujo. What the fuck are you saying.

thread like these proves Sup Forums and /r9k/ exist in Sup Forums get the fuck out all of you

Nice damage control post, user.
Also, what you actually should be realizing is that the OP is a general statement about a trend that happens very often in anime.

>preschool
That's being generous, user.

I referring to that user, not OP you dipshit. regardless, my statement still stands.

>you should have avoid thread like these
>They pop up a few times a week to attract autist to circle jerk their insecurity
And how does this not imply you are talking about the OP.

In defense of OP's retardation, if an individual jap does anything well, it is generally the only thing they can do well. Mangaka wasted their entire childhood and youth doing shit all apart from drawing, so it's the only thing they know shit all about. That's why for manga that focus on subjects like Go or cooking, they collaborate with more rounded human beings to avoid making fools of themselves. But for throw away scenes, you end up with shoulder mounted sniper rifles and mmos where people actually cooperate.

>more damage control
Heh.

Shit like that does happen every now and then